PDA

View Full Version : Thank you thread

JT-Fan
22-11-2005, 09:55 PM
Well there are so many great friends of mine on the forum and I never say thank you to them enough. I only picked like 6 to write about but thanks to all of you <3
[NO I am not leaving but I feel these threads should be made more often <3]

Pinxx
Dan is such a great friend, we tell each other everything. He is a great person to speak to and sometimes our convos are so emotional they make me cry. He is such a good friend and thank you <3

Seacat
I never really knew him and now I do. Guarenteed to put a smile on my face. If I am sad or upset I go to his convos and act hyper and they really cheer me up. He is a great dude <3

--SS--/His sister
Amz is a great mate of mine, we never really spoke but we both realised we play habbo. Now she is one of my great friends and always makes me laugh. She just cheers me up all the time. And --ss-- urm yah you give my messages to amz lol. Great dudette <3

Samdabling
Sam. What can I say. GREAT! I speak to him on messenger and he is like a guidance dude. GREAT at giving advice, GREAT at being a friend. He's the kinda dude who you go to just to feel happy <3

Clocks1
O M G. What can I say. He is probably one of the only people on the forum who makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD. When I speak 2 him I kinda go a bit mad and our celeb obsessions are too mad :P <3

Klocks.
I hate you, I hate you not. I hate you, I hate you not. I <3 YOU! No really you make me laugh and we always argue and make up <3 Your threds have MEANING and thats wicked. Also your posts make me LAUGH OUT LOUD <3. We have a love hate relationship!

Sorry if I missed you but these 5 are just great <3 These threads need to be made more often! Great mates <3

Biseinen
22-11-2005, 09:57 PM
What would this place be without friends, eh?

JT-Fan
22-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Nothing I tell you, nothing :)

ross
22-11-2005, 09:58 PM
I hate you again. You forgot me :(

Joke, lmao. Nice thread dude.

JT-Fan
22-11-2005, 09:59 PM
<3 I added you <3

ross
22-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Wooooooooo ;) thanks bbs.

Laura.
22-11-2005, 10:00 PM
*Laura Does Thread Like this But Gives +rep For the Idea* ;)

JT-Fan
22-11-2005, 10:02 PM
:O Am i on yoor lozza <3

Laura.
22-11-2005, 10:04 PM
:O Am i on yoor lozza <3

Still thinking Of What To Put For People ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!