PDA

View Full Version : For crying out loud.. :\

Adam$
22-11-2005, 10:10 PM
This is something like the fifth PM I have recieved since last Friday which involves a forum noob asking something from me. For example, this is the most recent one. Names removed for obvious reasons.

Hello Adam plz hlwep me downalod Photoshop to make ma own sigs :( i wana be 12st newbie to be abel 2 so plz show me a website to download photoshop for free the version u , Name Removed uses and others plz! i will um.... giveu cheese!"

First of all, if you're going to send me a PM, at least make sure I know you in the slightest first. Secondly, If you are going to ask for something, at least make it reasonable. Thirdly, I don't do things by request, unless I know you a bit. Also, if you are going to ask me for something at least use correct spelling and legible font.

plz show me a website to download photoshop for free
Site to download for free? It's a program that costs over £200. Why on earth would anyone offer it free?

i will um.... giveu cheese!"
Also, I appreciate you are trying to incorporate humour but that just isn't funny, it's just immature. :\

I have recieved other PM's about..
"Can you create me a video sig?"
"Please can you make me an avatar"
"Where do you get those things like in your sig from?"

Seriously.. I don't really care. This thread isn't set out to embarrass anyone, as I've blanked the names, but just a notice. Don't send me messages like these, I will only just delete them.

I appreciate the majority of the forum users are sensible, and don't ask for much, and I know this thread wasn't really nescessary, but I just had to get that off my chest.

ross
22-11-2005, 10:13 PM
Well, good on you. It's annoying. my box is full so nobody can pm me *evil laugh*

P.S: I like your sig. :P

Adam$
22-11-2005, 10:14 PM
Well, good on you. It's annoying. my box is full so nobody can pm me *evil laugh*

P.S: I like your sig. :P
Ooh, good idea. I must fill up my box. ;D

Heh, thankyou for liking my sig. x]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!