PDA

View Full Version : Ash and Sarah: Part 2 & 3 A special announcement

ash5768
07-11-2004, 08:56 PM
If you havent read part 1 yet click here (http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=11598)
In the next few days Ash realised that Sarah and Matthew really were going out with each other. He thoguht taht it couldn't get any worse from here. He'd made a fool of himself in front of the habbo he fancied the most in all of habbo, he'd been rejected and she was dating someone else. Then everything got from bad, to worse. It was 5 days after he'd asked Sarah out, Matthew walked in the room and Sarah got up to join him at the door.
"Everyone, we have a special announcement to make," Matthew proclaimed.
"Sarah has agreed to be my habbo wife and we are marrying tomorrow." As Matthew said these words Ash's heart was shatered into a million pieces and thrown across the universe.
"I would love it if Dj-3003 would be my best man." Matthew carried on
"And i would love my maid of honor to be AngJum," Sarah said.
Later that day Ash recieved a message on his console from Sarah.
"Hi Ash, i would love it if you would be a guest at my wedding tomorrow. It's at 2 o' clock search reverend-love and go to reverend love's chapel. Be there at 1:45 at the latest. Please reply in the next half hour so we know how many seats we will need." Ash didn't knwo what to do, did he go and watch the girl he adored so much marry another habbo or did he stay away and weep in privacy?
After some serious thoguht he decide, Sarah was his friend, he had to be there for her. He replied and then waited.

Part 3: The wedding
It was 2 oclock Ash was in his suit, and Sarah had just reached the altar, she was breathtaking, the most beautiful dress he'd ever seen.
"Dearly beloved we are gathered here to join in habomony Sarah and Matthew, if anyone knows of any reason why Sarah and Matthew shoudl not be married speak now or forever hold you peace," There was silence but then...
"I do!" Of all the people, it was Sarah that said this!
" There is a habbo sitting out there who loves me more than any habbo can, and i've realised it." She ran down th isle to where Ash was sitting
"Ash, will you be my Husband?"
"I, i i... yes" Ash walked up the aisle with Sarah and it was they who were married that day, Ash's habbo life took a seriosu turn and everything was looking up. There was a Mrs Ash now.

Part 1 of this was based on a true story with myself and another habbo, who's abnme i am not going to give out, i hope you liked the story. Look out for more stories by me ;-)

G-flow
19-11-2004, 06:54 PM
lol nice story! make more! make more!

Ziabotsu
19-11-2004, 09:21 PM
This story breaks my heart :p
Seriously, its a nice story :)

ash5768
22-11-2004, 07:30 PM
W0WZ3R!! I didnt realise it was that good. Well ill start work on a new story sooon. Thanks for the good ratings

AngJum
07-01-2005, 07:52 PM
Woooooooow, this was made a while ago. But like omg

"And i would love my maid of honor to be AngJum," Sarah said. lol! Woooo thankyou :') Haha

ash5768
06-02-2005, 05:45 PM
Anjie you had to be in there, ur at the [HxHD] enough.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!