PDA

View Full Version : Doh! *slaps forhead*

Anflex
24-11-2005, 05:42 AM
Grrr, I must be going mad or something.

Earliar my mouse stopped working all of a sudden... :o I had no idea what was wrong. So I got down on my hands and knees, pulled the computer machine out and looked to see if anything was out of place. After ten or fifteen minutes of restarting the PC, checking the wires, drinking water and itching ones head in confuzleness I began to get angry.

Then I went downstairs, got a few batteries, and replaced the batteries in the mouse and keyboard (wirless, you see, because I'm good like that) and to my joy it worked.
s
I really don't know why I didn't change the batteries in the first place, instead of faffing around behind the PC *tuts*.

Moral of the story: Never buy wireless hardware ;)

TealArms
24-11-2005, 08:14 AM
Lol, i was gonna say change the battery's until i read that. Its annoying when your on a game and they run out.

NekkLe
24-11-2005, 08:58 AM
By the looks of it too, you were up all night :eusa_thin

Are wireless mouse and keyboards worth having? Is the battery life on them long lasting?

Undesirable
24-11-2005, 08:59 AM
Wireless ones are terrible.. i had the wireless mouse and keyboard.. and the mouse ALWAYS ran outta batteries..so annoying.. so i'm now using the keyboard and mouse that plug in! :)

NekkLe
24-11-2005, 09:15 AM
Yeh, I thought that, it would be really annoying to keep spending money on batteries and the mouse going dead all the time.

Theres nothing wrong with normal wire mouse and keyboards :)

Janumz
24-11-2005, 10:48 AM
Yeh, I thought that, it would be really annoying to keep spending money on batteries and the mouse going dead all the time.

Theres nothing wrong with normal wire mouse and keyboards :)

Hehe, yep ^^ I have ones with wires.. because well basically, it'd annoy me soooo much when the battery runs out ^_^
I don't really care about wires that much >_< They're all shoved under the desk where I can't see them anyway ;D ^^

Habbox-Gal
24-11-2005, 10:54 AM
But wireless modem is cool :P

Janumz
24-11-2005, 10:57 AM
But wireless modem is cool :P
True.. xD We had a wireless one for a while.. but now we have a normal one.. but sooonnn xD we're getting a wireless one I think.. *shrug*

Ziploc Bag
24-11-2005, 03:41 PM
i have wireless

the battery runs out like every 2 months "/

the only problem is they tend to brake easily ""//

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!