PDA

View Full Version : SEE HERE - BANNED FOR AUTOING WHEN I DIDN'T EVEN AUTO?

CrissCross
24-11-2005, 11:28 AM
Well today when i logged on, it sayed i was banned for autoing... But the thing is, i didn't even auto... For 3 days i've been dueling in the duel arena... This was the first time i've been banned (They said it was a perm ban) but it got lifted because i sent a querie that it was my first time being banned...

Is this weird... Like i can't send another querie to ask when i was autoing or if someone was on my account... Is there a place to agrue about this? Because now i'm banned for 3 days and 3 black marks for something i didn't do... This is unfair i reckon. Is there any place to complain?

First note:

Hi **********,

We regret to inform you that this account has been identified as breaking our rules on macro usage.

Please refer to the Rules of conduct -

Rule 7: You must not attempt to use other programs (e.g. bots, macros or autominers) in conjunction with our games to give yourself an unfair advantage at the game. You also may not circumvent any of our mechanisms designed to log out inactive users automatically.

Please see the Macro FAQ in the FAQ section of the RuneScape website for more details on our macro policy.

As a result of this recent offence, and in light of your previous record, your account has been permanently banned.

If you feel you have been banned in error, you may appeal once. For the appeal to be successful you will need to explain why the ban should be lifted, and will need to convince us there wont be any further problems with this account.

To make an appeal please do so using the Ban Appeal section of the Customer Support area of the RuneScape website.

Sincerely,
RuneScape Customer Support

Second Note:

Dear **********,

Thank you for your Appeal.

Our macro detection system monitors activity on our servers and detects suspicious behavior. This evidence is reviewed by our team of experts who either confirm or reject the systems analysis. Jagex will not reveal the exact mechanics of how this system works because this would make circumvention easier.

You were caught on this system and the evidence is conclusive - we have a very strict policy towards the use of macros in Runescape and do not tolerate their use. As this is your first macroing offense your account will be banned for a further 3 days and your black marks adjusted to 3.
If you continue to macro this account will be banned permanently, this is your final warning.

Macroing ruins the game for everyone else. We don't want some players having an unfair advantage and filling up all the best training spots with bots. This game is designed to be enjoyed by humans not bots. In the past when we have enforced this rule less, we have rapidly found it quickly spoils the game, and players themselves start demanding that we enforce it. So now we enforce it thoroughly.

Stay Good! ^_^

Sincerely,
RuneScape Customer Support

On 24th November 2005 you sent us the following:

Dear runescape it think you have made a big mistake ive never been banned before and i have never i mean never used an auto or had a ban on this account before can you please tell me when and what skill i was autoing with im just surprised cos i have never broken this rule.

Ashley 12344
24-11-2005, 09:52 PM
All i can say it **** happens.

At least you didnt get permed, which has happened to people falsly accused

pechie100
24-11-2005, 09:53 PM
A mate had this done to him
Unfair :(

JT-Fan
24-11-2005, 09:54 PM
Whats autoing?

Duck.
24-11-2005, 10:26 PM
Programs that do everything for you...
For example: Mining; It clicks on the rocks without you having to, and some programs allows it to bring it back to the bank and back again so... You could have it on all night and wake up with 10000 coal... and 10 mining levels...But it is very rarely works unless you make it yourself...

Mohwar.
25-11-2005, 07:49 AM
yeh and you keep training str and u wake up with 75str lmao

:Jamie
25-11-2005, 11:04 AM
Also runs from random events as well and log u bck in wen u log out.

Ashley 12344
25-11-2005, 12:59 PM
Also runs from random events as well and log u bck in wen u log out.

Only the best ones do that though

:Jamie
25-11-2005, 01:10 PM
Most of them do...

Ashley 12344
25-11-2005, 01:12 PM
Kk, old ones dont

Tomm
25-11-2005, 05:04 PM
And how do you know so much about them? :P

Scottehh.
25-11-2005, 05:34 PM
Please do not talk / Discuss Macroing, Seeing as someone may come along and new to Runescape and Your all like 10,000 Coal, 75 Str etc they might get into it and Start Autoing.

CrissCross
26-11-2005, 01:45 AM
Not really... theres only 3-4 top Auto/cheat sites i know... One isn't run anymore and hardly any posts but the other 2 are good... It's hard to find a decent one, back when i started i was looking for one and found a heaps good one... I kept it on my computer and nothing with it... Like VB bots and SCAR scripts...

I'm still into this stuff, but if you're wondering how i know... I go on these forums to buy membership and trade accounts in a black market

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!