PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] New Killer Dog Version 2 - Dont look if You Hate Blood

Dj-Capts
24-11-2005, 09:40 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y246/josh1237533/alt2.jpg
Took A While But I did It :P
Ty For The Advice people

Biseinen
24-11-2005, 09:43 PM
How did the dog put the head up there?

;)

Anyway, I like it, it's a new idea and it's something... Well. Semifresh... :p

Nice work, make it attack his throat or somthing.

7/10 + rep for a good idea.

Edit: Can't give out rep' at this time, I'll give you one later. <3

Dj-Capts
24-11-2005, 09:45 PM
How did the dog put the head up there?

;)

Anyway, I like it, it's a new idea and it's something... Well. Semifresh... :p

Nice work, make it attack his throat or somthing.

7/10 + rep for a good idea.

Edit: Can't give out rep' at this time, I'll give you one later. <3
Ty :P

i took a screenie of a girl cut her head out and rotated it then added the blood and hook

I have no idea what these reps are

Biseinen
24-11-2005, 10:04 PM
Well, reputation points are given by people when you do a good post or do somthing good... (See those green bars in my top right of my name and where my post count is, I currently have 3 rep power) When you get one, you can give other people rep points and tehy can return when tehy saee a good post of yours.

You start with 10, you may have been given one, check your user CP. I have 408 at the moment.

Dj-Capts
24-11-2005, 10:09 PM
Well, reputation points are given by people when you do a good post or do somthing good... (See those green bars in my top right of my name and where my post count is, I currently have 3 rep power) When you get one, you can give other people rep points and tehy can return when tehy saee a good post of yours.

You start with 10, you may have been given one, check your user CP. I have 408 at the moment.

ah ty +rep if i can :P

pechie100
24-11-2005, 10:12 PM
bless him
he looks cute

COOLK1D4
25-11-2005, 06:03 AM
its kind of funny the dog put the head on the roof lol 8/10 nice job!

babeloverchris
25-11-2005, 06:04 AM
Erm.. Its semi-original... Although I dislike it personaly... Some... Gravitational Errors in it... The girls Pigtails should be hanging upside down. Anyways, pretty simple, pretty gross, and one part (aside from the pigtails ) doesnt quite make sence.... The guy appears to be on the ground, the dog is like.. licking his foot or somthing... yet theres still blood dripping down off his foot as if hes levitating or somthing? My Final Critisism is that the dog is.... anti ferocious. I wouldnt be scared of that killer dog! Thats like being killed by a care bear. ANYWAYS 5/10 over all..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!