PDA

View Full Version : The Desperado. Part one:

ideabox
08-11-2004, 08:10 PM
The Desperado. Part one:
Well what can I say? Maybe I was desperate but I didn’t take thought to think what would happen. Well I took my chances foolishly but you’re probably asking “what are you talking about?”. Well my apposes prepare yourself for an adventurous run for your habbo lives which will take you thru every famous room on habbo!
My first day!
My friend recommended habbohotel.co.uk at school when he would move away to Cardiff. I felt gutted about this experience and didn’t like the idea chatting to him online than in reality. I felt that things would start to get worst since all my friends were in groups of other people that would not allow me to join them. My friends name was Jake but in the habbo name it was 4Jakish4. “Dring!” The bell echoed in the school hall as I walked out the school talking to Jake. “Ok so we will meet up in habbox desk or just search DJ-3000 Ok?” He asked. “Alright then Jake. I don’t want to see any mean people on there though I hate there guts the pigs” I joked laughing at the top of my voice. “Yeah Ok but remember Ok?” Reminded Jake. I watched him go in his car. The last time to see him.
I just waved and turned away as if it was a normal school day but I felt terrible to see one of my best friends go.
As I got home I straight away jumped onto the computer and logged onto habbo. I created a character called Rhinohorn and searched DJ-3000 and of course went to the room habbox desk. I met my friend and had a conversation about furniture! “So how do you get the great furni?” I asked him. “Well you have to pay for it you know” He replied. “Pay?! Ok how much each time? I want to be rich baby!” I joked. “Lol the red lamp over there is called a red amber. Its worth about 26 credits or £2.60…” He answered. “£2.60?! I can’t afford that! And anyway it isn’t real.” I said looking stunned and shocked. “Well you’ll just have to work for your furniture then or hack but I doubt you’ll crack it.” He replied. I stopped for a second thinking about the options. Well I didn’t want to work for it and hacking is against the law but hey who’s gonna know huh? That evidence was enough to get me started with this option on hacking but how?
“Hey you there man? If you are you say brb when you want to come off for a while.” He questioned. “Oh yeah I’m here I was looking at my homework set from my art teacher. I answered. “I’m gonna be rich some day don’t worry Ill find a way.”
End of part one.
Please rate my story and if they are all positive votes I will write Part Two! Trust me this is only a boring beginning to set you up.
Get voting!

Superside
08-11-2004, 08:16 PM
Emmmm too long for me too read cuz im on the comp lol
I didn't understand the money part cuz im not a Money kind of guy
and cuz im canadian and I don't got that funny looking E money

ideabox
08-11-2004, 08:32 PM
Emmmm too long for me too read cuz im on the comp lol
I didn't understand the money part cuz im not a Money kind of guy
and cuz im canadian and I don't got that funny looking E money
Ok errr what do you mean "im on the comp?"
The money part I apoligise but thats ponds in england. I dont know how many dollars it would be over in canader but its 26 credits. You find out in the second part this part isnt that good its just an introduction. Basically he likes the look of the furniture in habbo and since its expencive and he wants to trade it and show off with it.
Im sorry if you didnt like it.
:(

ash5768
10-11-2004, 09:03 PM
Im'a likin it, write part 2 man you should work doin these for habbo & habbox & impetuous etc.

ideabox
11-11-2004, 03:51 PM
Thank-you for the comment! I will be making a part 2 Next week. Each week there will be a new part.

pyro-009's
12-11-2004, 11:54 AM
i thought it was dead cool and make u a proposal to join my site as a news writer u have ur own fancy name and stuff like that ok!

If u want to talk to me about it join me on msn my ady is Reece868********.com

or catch me on habbohotel.co.uk my user name is pyro-009 ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!