PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Rant: Callie, Rares and Riots

:Phunked-Up
25-11-2005, 11:20 PM
I think now is an appropriate time to post this. I have been to several rooms, even some of my friend's saying they'd wish Callie would die, or that she's selfish re-releasing rares and blaming it entirely on her.
Well infact it's Sulake's orders and if she refused to help them make money she would be fired. Many people don't seem to realise this and I think it's about time they did. I went into a room and got called a 'noob' for expressing my opinion. The only person on my F/l who I could actually have a decent convo with about this was lindsey1984 and Professor-Alex, so I think it's time more Habbo's realise the actual story behind it.

skelayton
25-11-2005, 11:47 PM
they dont order to do stuff, they just tell her to make some amount of money and she has to go and do it in watever way possable she likes

olympic-games
26-11-2005, 03:39 AM
Not all of it is sulake's fault..
As a Owner sulake does set out Monthly promos etc.. as in any business.
But as a Manager you can rightfully organise any means to make Profit.

Blame callie not sulake

Anflex
26-11-2005, 05:26 AM
Callie can do no right in this virtual world. She gives double credits, people moan, she puts rares in the catalouge, people moan. If she were to give every single habbo an item of furni they'd moan that they didn't get better.

She can't and won't please everyone. But in this virtual world we call Habbo, it is just like real life. People love to moan and make a fuss and critisise the leaders on their job.

I feel sorry for any Hotel Manager as they get greif no matter what they do. It's a hard job I bet, and I admire her for taking it on.

:Kangaroo
26-11-2005, 06:02 AM
I think she has run out of events/ideas and this is one. Mabye some Habbos have askd for this though, Callie seems like a reasonablely good HM

Jay™
26-11-2005, 08:54 PM
Shes Rubbish
I Want Ione Or Jibbi Back.

Joeymac
27-11-2005, 01:34 AM
i wasnt in the hotel when ione was around but i was when jibbi was and jibbi rocked honestly. there wasnt gay comps like today where prizes aren't given for 5 months after.
i would of liked to see Ione... but o well

le harry
27-11-2005, 01:40 AM
i wasnt in the hotel when ione was around but i was when jibbi was and jibbi rocked honestly. there wasnt gay comps like today where prizes aren't given for 5 months after.
i would of liked to see Ione... but o well

Don't use gay in that way, it's sorta rude..

Sulake tell her to make profit, she does what she does to get it.

:Hazel
27-11-2005, 01:44 AM
To be honest ITS A GAME! Crikey i used to moan like this, god knows why! i have 40 odd hologirls and about 26 petals, they came out but I REALLY DONT CARE ANYMORE. Thats habbo life at the end of the day. Some of you need to remember the word GAME when you think of habbo. There are more important things in life than worrying about how someone does their job and the fact you might lose out. If you don't like it don't play the game or waste your money on it. The end :)

Ziploc Bag
27-11-2005, 01:56 AM
To be honest ITS A GAME! Crikey i used to moan like this, god knows why! i have 40 odd hologirls and about 26 petals, they came out but I REALLY DONT CARE ANYMORE. Thats habbo life at the end of the day. Some of you need to remember the word GAME when you think of habbo. There are more important things in life than worrying about how someone does their job and the fact you might lose out. If you don't like it don't play the game or waste your money on it. The end :)

amen

Edit by Baving (Forum Moderator) - Please do not post pointless messages.

olympic-games
28-11-2005, 06:56 AM
To be honest ITS A GAME! Crikey i used to moan like this, god knows why! i have 40 odd hologirls and about 26 petals, they came out but I REALLY DONT CARE ANYMORE. Thats habbo life at the end of the day. Some of you need to remember the word GAME when you think of habbo. There are more important things in life than worrying about how someone does their job and the fact you might lose out. If you don't like it don't play the game or waste your money on it. The end :)\

SO TRUE ,but if some of us didn't have that "anti-callie" perspective we'd all be Little darlings.
I can and never will Like or admire Callie's antics ,quite Honestly I hope her time comes to a end soon!

le harry
28-11-2005, 07:17 AM
Callie
Ruined
Habbo
:)

Moose
28-11-2005, 07:18 AM
Callie
Ruined
Habbo + Habbox
:)

Joeymac
29-11-2005, 12:39 AM
I think now is an appropriate time to post this. I have been to several rooms, even some of my friend's saying they'd wish Callie would die, or that she's selfish re-releasing rares and blaming it entirely on her.
Well infact it's Sulake's orders and if she refused to help them make money she would be fired. Many people don't seem to realise this and I think it's about time they did. I went into a room and got called a 'noob' for expressing my opinion. The only person on my F/l who I could actually have a decent convo with about this was lindsey1984 and Professor-Alex, so I think it's time more Habbo's realise the actual story behind it.

What about me :'(

Achieve
29-11-2005, 08:31 PM
Your right it is actually sulakes orders not callies.
I dont see why they are blaming her, she is letting other people have rares they couldnt get in the first place and anyway the prices are shooting back up..

olympic-games
01-12-2005, 09:18 AM
Your right it is actually sulakes orders not callies.
I dont see why they are blaming her, she is letting other people have rares they couldnt get in the first place and anyway the prices are shooting back up..

Your a stock broker and a hipicrit!

le harry
01-12-2005, 10:43 AM
Callie does thing's differently..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!