PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Cola Machine?

Zaflon
26-11-2005, 10:25 AM
I Went Into Callies Room The Fansite Drop-In and I Found A Habbo Cola Machine!

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/3061/untitled6xj.png (http://imageshack.us)

EDIT: The Cola Machine Has Now Gone!

Kardan
26-11-2005, 10:26 AM
When?

It's not there now

--ss--
26-11-2005, 10:26 AM
not there :S

26-11-2005, 10:29 AM
It's coming out for 2006.

i'm gunna get loads they seem well cool.

--ss--
26-11-2005, 10:32 AM
Im saving up for them ill make a cola gallery :)

Rawr
26-11-2005, 10:38 AM
There a really good rare, could of just been your clinetside scripting to make it seem to us it's there! :p

Stab
26-11-2005, 11:05 AM
I Went Into Callies Room The Fansite Drop-In and I Found A Habbo Cola Machine!

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/3061/untitled6xj.png (http://imageshack.us)

EDIT: The Cola Machine Has Now Gone!
If callie had put the Habbo Cola down; how do you suppose Those two people Thinc and the other got in?? Also why did you blank out what was being said. Surely you would only blank it out if it had nothing to do with HC machine- but again if it was real people would be talking about it and there would be no need to blank out. Something makes me not trust this picture.

Barmi
26-11-2005, 11:05 AM
Just what I was about to say. If it was really there, people would have seen it. Oh, and there are no rollers in the room, so where is the hatch? It can't have been flat stacked.

Methinks you are a scriptkiddie playing with CLIENT side scripts. Get a life. kthxgetalifen00bbye.

Quake
26-11-2005, 11:10 AM
Oh well :( Another clientside fingy ma bob

Stab
26-11-2005, 11:12 AM
Just what I was about to say. If it was really there, people would have seen it. Oh, and there are no rollers in the room, so where is the hatch? It can't have been flat stacked.

Methinks you are a scriptkiddie playing with CLIENT side scripts. Get a life. kthxgetalifen00bbye.
i was going on the lines of.... They have obsviously used some sort of paint program to blank out the words, also copied and pasted a habbo cola from google maybe.

6/10 for you alt. But 0/10 for Graghhness.

Barmi
26-11-2005, 11:13 AM
He hasn't copied and pasted it, because if you look, the bar overlaps it, meaning he has gone to a hell of a lot of trouble, or scripted it client side. He is just a little child who is to grow up. These tricks are all over these forums. Anyway, wrong forum, bub!

Stab
26-11-2005, 11:15 AM
He hasn't copied and pasted it, because if you look, the bar overlaps it, meaning he has gone to a hell of a lot of trouble, or scripted it client side. He is just a little child who is to grow up. These tricks are all over these forums. Anyway, wrong forum, bub!

Lol ok well he went to the trouble of blanking things out. I dont undersatnd all that clientside mumbosqat. so great.

Barmi
26-11-2005, 11:25 AM
Most people who script clientside are n00bs who think they are uber 1337, and like to show off. In fact, they are utterly stupid, and have pressed a few buttons on a program. It's the people who create the programs, and people who DISCOVER server side scripts that are at least vaguely intelligent. The-Stapler for example... he does not boast about scripting a client side cola machine because he is sensible, and not an idiot.

Client side scripters who think they are 1337 are often referred to as script kiddies, as in this young chap.

YellowParasol
26-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Its Scripted then.. Probably..

The Stapler
26-11-2005, 11:30 AM
Most people who script clientside are n00bs who think they are uber 1337, and like to show off. In fact, they are utterly stupid, and have pressed a few buttons on a program. It's the people who create the programs, and people who DISCOVER server side scripts that are at least vaguely intelligent. The-Stapler for example... he does not boast about scripting a client side cola machine because he is sensible, and not an idiot.

Client side scripters who think they are 1337 are often referred to as script kiddies, as in this young chap.

Not entirly true, some scripts envolve you doing things cliently to make it serverside. Take the old way of warping for example, you would send 2 client side teleporters to the room, enter one and appear out the other. But yes, I also hate people who press buttons and think they're leet.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!