PDA

View Full Version : Rare Rumour

Goggleys
09-11-2004, 04:48 PM
I have noticed that a lot of people in rare trades are saying that the blue amber lamp will be released next. This makes sense, as it would be following up the re-release of the red amber last month. Lots of people are falling for this and sellin their lamps for cheaper prices, while the buyers get away with it. This may not be the main cause of the price drop, but its certainly a point worth considering. Its much the same as the petal patch epidemic, exept less drastic. If someone comes up to you saying as their coming out, theyll only be worth, say, 1 HC, therefore the buyer gets a good deal, by a minor type of scamming. I hope this will help people not to beleve anything people say about values, its like going in to a room and buying a throne for a mocha, obviously a rip-off.

Adzeh
09-11-2004, 05:08 PM
its probably just a way for people to get cheap rares. i dont think there will be another rare until christmas. whcih wil probs be the snow globe or lapland

terrapin905
09-11-2004, 05:41 PM
Habbo releasing new rares in the catalogue is just a scam to get more money. It works too :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!