PDA

View Full Version : gta5

L33TPunk
09-11-2004, 09:30 PM
i no there is loads of threads for this brill game but i just wanted to say its one of the best ps2 games ive played in ages.

only thing i dont like is the racing missions thy bug me to bits but wen i do them iill be on the second island

Ciaran
09-11-2004, 09:56 PM
I agree GTA deserves all the threads because its such an amazing game with all the details and later on you see things like i have.... jet fighter planes that shoot you down... running for president and owning companies from garages to the four dragons club and finally a full blown gang/mafia...
EDIT*******
Oh i forgot my fave part... attacking maddogs gang killing his music life and his manager and to top it off i stel his rhyme book for og loc but.... i end up saving his life and becoming his manager....
NOW THATS a story line

GommeInc
09-11-2004, 10:02 PM
Yay to the combine harvester!

Ryan
10-11-2004, 12:56 AM
the only thing i dont like about this game is the fact u have to use the stick instead of the d-pad

i hate it and for me it makes flying very hard :@ :@

L33TPunk
10-11-2004, 03:44 PM
that oj low hes the best charcater i luv him
i really HATE the racing missions

G-flow
10-11-2004, 03:49 PM
that game is really cool. i am stuck on the mission when you have to drive big smoke on a dirt bike to shoot the guys on the train! that mish is hard! (to me anyway)

Ciaran
10-11-2004, 03:51 PM
that game is really cool. i am stuck on the mission when you have to drive big smoke on a dirt bike to shoot the guys on the train! that mish is hard! (to me anyway)
Ye its very hard i gave some tips for that on the im stuck thread

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!