PDA

View Full Version : What is the WORST "scary" ride you've ever been on?

-Soph-
26-11-2005, 08:16 PM
Whats the worst "scary" ride you've ever been on?
[when I say worst "scary" ride, I mean the worst ride you've been on that was MENT to be scary, but wasnt ;p]
Mine is space invader 2 at blackpool, Its not scary at all, the only scary bit is the queue line, its so tiny, and packed in ;[

,Alexx.
28-11-2005, 12:23 PM
Dr Doom at florida :)

x.Haven.x
02-12-2005, 08:27 PM
My friend dragged me on the Rats Hole or whatever.. and everyone is scared of it, but I went on it and it was like.. Blah this is rubbish.

louder
03-12-2005, 04:44 PM
This "Haunted House" one at a local fair.. I payed £3 to go on it and it was like :|

Baving
03-12-2005, 07:34 PM
None of the rides I have been on have actually scared me. When ever i go to a theme park I go straight for the white knuckle ones.

Stitch
03-12-2005, 09:43 PM
the haunted mansion in florida if ink its ment to be scay lol

-Soph-
04-12-2005, 08:11 PM
None of the rides I have been on have actually scared me. When ever i go to a theme park I go straight for the white knuckle ones.

I mean, ones that were ment to be scary, but were absolutly **** ;]

even worse, on the space invader thing I mentioned in my post earlier ^_^
we were screaming our heads off, to be stupid xD
and they kept on stopping our carriage ;[
it didnt do it the first time, when we didnt make any noises, so i think they stopped it because of us ;']

Sarah.
18-12-2005, 09:09 PM
Umm there was some wooden coaster at Busch Gardens in Tampa Bay,
don't know its name. It didn't at all scare me, I just didn't feel safe and my head was blowing all over the place. My neck was pretty stiff afterwards.

-Soph-
21-12-2005, 06:32 PM
haha wooden rollercoasters are always bumpy and horrible ;[ Im not a massive fan myself xP

Tommy
21-12-2005, 06:38 PM
When i was queing for nemesis for the first time, i nearly passed out! but it was actually quite fun. I havnt been on space invaders 2, but i went on the 1st one which crashed and killed people *Joy*

There was this one scary house ride thing. And a worker on it put his arm an my leg and it was dark and it freaked me out! lmao

-Soph-
21-12-2005, 06:58 PM
When i was queing for nemesis for the first time, i nearly passed out! but it was actually quite fun. I havnt been on space invaders 2, but i went on the 1st one which crashed and killed people *Joy*

There was this one scary house ride thing. And a worker on it put his arm an my leg and it was dark and it freaked me out! lmao

haha that would scare me xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!