PDA

View Full Version : Stop it.

ross
26-11-2005, 10:26 PM
Quit making threads about me. [and any other member for this matter]

You're so immature hiding on different accounts with simular names to me, insulting me over the forum. You really are pathetic?

Why do you make them? are you jealous? do you want to hurt someone over a forum? if so, you're childish.

You're not big, thinking you can call someone names over a forum, insulting them over their sexuality.

It's MY choice. I want to be gay, I shall. Who are you to tell me otherwise.

Seriously, stop it now. You proved your point, you hate me.

*Clap* for you.

Save me the job of me replying to your idiotic threads.
Save the mods/admins the job of closing them and banning you.
Save the other members of the forum posting in your thread telling you to stop it.

You're idiots, tell me it on your real accounts, if you dare. But no you can't so you hide on a clone - you know what you are, you're wimps, complete and utter wimps and childish fools.

Grow up.

Also, thanks to everyone who sticks up for me in the threads. I do appreciate it really much, thankyou. <3

dollzATTAK~~~
26-11-2005, 10:28 PM
You want to be gay or are you really gay?

THAT is my burning question.

Adam$
26-11-2005, 10:28 PM
Pah. If they are going to insult you they may atleast use their proper accounts. Cowards. :\

Baving
26-11-2005, 10:29 PM
If anyone is caught impersonating someone on another account a ban will probably be implemented anyway.

People who make threads about people are imature and should consider reading the rules as they will probably be banned.

Addie
26-11-2005, 10:29 PM
You want to be gay or are you really gay?

THAT is my burning question.

He is gay/ And so what if he is?

And Klock I know its terrible. Its like 6 threads a day or even more!

allykin
26-11-2005, 10:30 PM
all u tards stop makin threds bowt ross >:{

ross
26-11-2005, 10:30 PM
If anyone is caught impersonating someone on another account a ban will probably be implemented anyway.

People who make threads about people are imature and should consider reading the rules as they will probably be banned.
So I'll be banned? Half of them aren't banned dude, I'm allowed to say my opinions.

And don't say PM them because they're too cowardly to leave their name.

Chaz
26-11-2005, 10:31 PM
Klock, your awesome!

there jelous because they want 2 be lyke you! you have many mates, they don't there attention seekers, you don't crave attention! you go with the flow, your an awesome guy!

no matter what, i'll always like you,
its your life live it the way you want!

Aimseh
26-11-2005, 10:33 PM
Klock, you seem like a great person. Don't let any threads put you down. Also some people need to take a trip to the jelous sea although some are already there. Your fab. :P

Baving
26-11-2005, 10:33 PM
No i am stating that the people that are insulting other members will probably face a ban as it is breaking the rules. It is completely unacceptable.

RuthLess
26-11-2005, 10:35 PM
Quit making threads about me. [and any other member for this matter]

You're so immature hiding on different accounts with simular names to me, insulting me over the forum. You really are pathetic?

Why do you make them? are you jealous? do you want to hurt someone over a forum? if so, you're childish.

You're not big, thinking you can call someone names over a forum, insulting them over their sexuality.

It's MY choice. I want to be gay, I shall. Who are you to tell me otherwise.

Seriously, stop it now. You proved your point, you hate me.

*Clap* for you.

Save me the job of me replying to your idiotic threads.
Save the mods/admins the job of closing them and banning you.
Save the other members of the forum posting in your thread telling you to stop it.

You're idiots, tell me it on your real accounts, if you dare. But no you can't so you hide on a clone - you know what you are, you're wimps, complete and utter wimps and childish fools.

Grow up.

Also, thanks to everyone who sticks up for me in the threads. I do appreciate it really much, thankyou. <3

I have only been on the forums about a week now, and at least once a day I have seen an insult about your sexuality. Personally I am disgusted by it, and think it is as bad as racism.

On a more positve note, Klock you seem like a great guy, don't let them get you down :)

RuthLess X

kasi
I agree with everything you just said. The person that's behind the account is seriously childish, and Ross; no problem for sticking up for you <3

dollzATTAK~~~
He is gay/ And so what if he is?

And Klock I know its terrible. Its like 6 threads a day or even more!

I see, I see.

I think we should start some kind of gay/straight/bisexual/asexual/transsexual/psycho lesbian/not-so-psycho lesbian/monster/cannibal alliance. We could bake cookies and sell them to the little people! Heh!

ross
26-11-2005, 10:36 PM
I have only been on the forums about a week now, and at least once a day I have seen an insult about your sexuality. Personally I am disgusted by it, and think it is as bad as racism.

On a more positve note, Klock you seem like a great guy, don't let them get you down :)

RuthLess X
Thankyou. I won't, it's just annoying.

Baving
It is really just childish and just plain awlful bullying and it needs to be stopped.

pechie100
give him a break
not his folt he is popular and you are a noob who enjoys getting attention because you are jealous

Metric.
This is a forum, you can be gay in real life, but how can you be gay on a forum? Most people on this forum probably have never met each other in real life and they probably never will. So how can you tell if somebody is gay or not? Ross admits that he is gay, thats his real life buisness it shouldn't be dragged out on a forum. How do you know that your best friend, brother or sister OR EVEN your MOM OR DAD aren't gay? You just never know these days? Gays and lezbians aren't going to go away, so you better get use to them.

Chaz
26-11-2005, 10:37 PM
give him a break
not his folt he is popular and you are a noob who enjoys getting attention because you are jealous

^^ amen

ross
This is a forum, you can be gay in real life, but how can you be gay on a forum? Most people on this forum probably have never met each other in real life and they probably never will. So how can you tell if somebody is gay or not? Ross admits that he is gay, thats his real life buisness it shouldn't be dragged out on a forum. How do you know that your best friend, brother or sister OR EVEN your MOM OR DAD aren't gay? You just never know these days? Gays and lezbians aren't going to go away, so you better get use to them.
Oh, I agree!

Baving
Even if you do bring your sexuality on to the forum you still don't need to be offended by it by bullys that are insulting :)

Dan Williamson
26-11-2005, 10:38 PM
OMG.

What muppets, why do they make peoples life so difficult?

- Dan

Baving
26-11-2005, 10:39 PM
It is only a small minortiy that can make someones life difficult.

Metric.
26-11-2005, 10:41 PM
Even if you do bring your sexuality on to the forum you still don't need to be offended by it by bullys that are insulting :)

Exactly.
Ross is probably tortured enough in real life about being gay.
He shouldn't be criticized by people in front of a computer screen who don't even know him.

Biseinen
26-11-2005, 10:45 PM
Ross is the new black, apprently.

ross
26-11-2005, 10:47 PM
Ross is the new black, apprently.
Really, damn cause in the Habbox Daily newspaper you're the new pink :o

Orange_Parasol
26-11-2005, 10:48 PM
Ross Is Teh Uber Leet <33

Biseinen
26-11-2005, 10:48 PM
They have a newspaper...?

I can't tell if you're sarcy or not now-a-days. :p

ross
26-11-2005, 10:49 PM
They have a newspaper...?

I can't tell if you're sarcy or not now-a-days. :p
Rofl, well... ;']

And Orange, thankyou!

JT-Fan
26-11-2005, 10:49 PM
None of us know Ross in real life to even THINK about bullying him. Bullying is just wrong and over a forum is just :l. He may not even be who we think he is. So how can you bully him because of what he says on a forum.
MY NAME IS RUPSIE I AM TONY BLAIR.
Wanna bully me ehh?
Leave him alone.

dollzATTAK~~~
26-11-2005, 10:51 PM
None of us know Ross in real life to even THINK about bullying him. Bullying is just wrong and over a forum is just :l. He may not even be who we think he is. So how can you bully him because of what he says on a forum.
MY NAME IS RUPSIE I AM TONY BLAIR.
Wanna bully me ehh?
Leave him alone.

Hey Tony, how ya been lately?

Concentric
26-11-2005, 10:52 PM
If you have any problems regarding the conduct of other forum members you should contact a member of moderation staff inconspiculously.
Anyone found to be harassing other members, especially in a racial or sexual manner, will be dealt with accordingly, but only if you tell us about it.
Please avoid posting about these issues as these threads just cause more arguements and involve other members.

PM me about it if you'd like something to be done. Meanwhile, thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!