PDA

View Full Version : Your..Offspring..*May be unsuitable for children*

ReInfected
27-11-2005, 04:06 AM
Well not really a baby im talking about the sper.m and the eggs..Isnt it fasicinating that Half of yourself is going into another half of somebody? I find that amazing. And all the people who says its spam or who cares Dont even post. I just was thinking about that in Health class. Half of your blood and genes etc goes into a child...Your thoughs?

ross
27-11-2005, 04:08 AM
Well, I'm not THAT stupid ;_;

yes, we know..

Absently
27-11-2005, 04:09 AM
I thought it was the band for a second :(

ReInfected
27-11-2005, 04:10 AM
Well, I'm not THAT stupid ;_;

yes, we know..
Ye but think bout it. If you really do think, then its pritty cool..

ross
27-11-2005, 04:10 AM
Ye but think bout it. If you really do think, then its pritty cool..
I do think pls.

Yes, actually, it's eww when you think of it..

ReInfected
27-11-2005, 04:11 AM
eww when you think of it..
Grow up :rolleyes:

beth
27-11-2005, 04:11 AM
I do think pls.

LMAOO AGREED

kasi
27-11-2005, 04:12 AM
um thats disgusting? what made you think "hey i'll go talk about sp;erm cells on habbox today!"

ReInfected
27-11-2005, 04:13 AM
Wow.Thats disgusting? People are immature these days and cant talk maturely..

ross
27-11-2005, 04:15 AM
um thats disgusting? what made you think "hey i'll go talk about sp;erm cells on habbox today!"
Lmaoo.

And, no we're not childish.

We have better things to do than thinking of this..

Moose
27-11-2005, 04:15 AM
Actually, that is facinating.
The Miracle of Life...
Yes but usually when theres a bad mix with the spe.rm and ova cells it will affect the child.
Anyone who doesn't agree with the topic being discussed, theres a special on PBS with kids and shiny stuff :].

ssricky
27-11-2005, 04:16 AM
The Miracle of Life...
Yes but usually when theres a bad mix with the spe.rm and ova cells it will affect the child.
Anyone who doesn't agree with the topic being discussed, theres a special on PBS with kids and shiny stuff :].
oooo shiny stoooff :o

ReInfected
27-11-2005, 04:16 AM
The Miracle of Life...
Thank you Moose! Atleast someone Mature enough to actually think maturly instead of saying ewwwwwwww like little children. + rep

Moose
27-11-2005, 04:17 AM

So people can discuss this? He even gave out a warning.
Com'n many people on this forum make threads that are stupid that talk about their appointments (who really cares ._.”) and there own troubles and ideas (which some of the are just stupid). Let him discuss this and other people who feel like it, at least he isn't talking about what has to happen for the spe.rm and ova to meet.

ross
27-11-2005, 04:17 AM
We didn't say we agree'd or disagree'd with it.

It's not an everyday topic, dude.

ssricky
27-11-2005, 04:18 AM

shoosh watch the shiny things with me instead of talking:d

Moose
27-11-2005, 04:20 AM

You guys aren't use to this?
Klock if you think this is wrong just wait ti'll your at school.

kasi
Thank you Moose! Atleast someone Mature enough to actually think maturly instead of saying ewwwwwwww like little children. + rep
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/newbie5.jpg

ssricky
u mean high school :P

ReInfected

You didnt agree'd or disagree? Obviously you would disagree if you would say 'Ewww' Like a little child. Same with others that posted.

I do think pls.

LMAOO AGREED

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/newbie5.jpg

Kaye. Also grow up. I told you if you didnt like this topic then dont even post at all!

ross
27-11-2005, 04:22 AM
Rofl. I am at school thankyou.

ReInfected
27-11-2005, 04:22 AM
Rofl. I am at school thankyou.
You obviously avoid health class :rolleyes:

ross
27-11-2005, 04:24 AM
You obviously avoid health class :rolleyes:
We don't have a health class, i'm in Wales not Canada or America ;l

Moose
27-11-2005, 04:25 AM
ReInfected I know how these people act, trust me.
Just ignore them there trying to get you to fight and then they will have the sufficient amount of reasons to close this thread.

ReInfected
ReInfected I know how these people act, trust me.
Just ignore them there trying to get you to fight and then they will have the sufficient amount of reasons to close this thread.
Ye your right. Just ignore these immature foolish people. Thank god atleast someone on these forums are mature. Anyways Back on topic :)

beth
Sometimes I sit at home and suddenly I think, DAMN SPE'RM IS WELL INTERESTING
-makethreadonhabbox-
Dude.. if you think like that you need to be spreading your s'perm.
<333
Laying is required.

ross
27-11-2005, 04:26 AM
I don't WANT to know about the life cycle.

Moose
27-11-2005, 04:26 AM
Sometimes I sit at home and suddenly I think, DAMN SPE'RM IS WELL INTERESTING
-makethreadonhabbox-
Dude.. if you think like that you need to be spreading your s'perm.
<333
Laying is required.

One of the reasons I avoid conflict in this specific forum. ._.”

ReInfected
27-11-2005, 04:27 AM
K klock whatever dont post here then if you dont have anything positive to say :)

Moose
27-11-2005, 04:28 AM
I don't WANT to know about the life cycle.
Uhh, so why do you continue to post here? If your not comfortable with this topic at all why continue?

beth
27-11-2005, 04:28 AM
Like i said. DONT POST AT ALL IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHIGN POSITIVE TO SAY OR ANYTHING THAT IS IMMATURE LIKE PEOPLE ARE DOING.

Woah dude don't get all capitalised on my behind. I stated my point..
So don't get stressy on me k?
We're allowed an opinion.
We're allowed to post wherever the hell we want, otherwise the HxF mods would have put like "Youcantposthere" things up k?
So burn.

ReInfected
27-11-2005, 04:29 AM
Woah dude don't get all capitalised on my behind. I stated my point..
So don't get stressy on me k?
We're allowed an opinion.
We're allowed to post wherever the hell we want, otherwise the HxF mods would have put like "Youcantposthere" things up k?
So burn.
Burn? No not really. Like i said to the other posters. if you dont have anything positive to say, dont post at all. Otherwise i will inform a Mod.

ross
27-11-2005, 04:29 AM
Because you two are argueing against me saying I'm a "kid" and should go back to "school" so, I won't let you burn me.

beth
27-11-2005, 04:32 AM
Burn? No not really. Like i said to the other posters. if you dont have anything positive to say, dont post at all. Otherwise i will inform a Mod.

Inform a mod that I'm expressing my opinion, oh yeah damn -banned- I'm sure.
Dude wake up to the fact that you can't expect to wander in talking about how spe'rm is wonderful and for everyone to be like WOAH YEAH DUDE I AGREE.
Get over yourself.

Moose
Because you two are argueing against me saying I'm a "kid" and should go back to "school" so, I won't let you burn me.

I didn't imply that you should go back to school I mentioned that if you think this is bad then wait ti'll your at school because they talk about this.

ross
Get over yourself.

To ReInfected.

I didn't imply that you should go back to school I mentioned that if you think this is bad then wait ti'll your at school because they talk about this.
We don't do that in school, plus I've read books I do know about it, it's just ew? not an everyday topic..

ReInfected
27-11-2005, 04:33 AM
Inform a mod that I'm expressing my opinion, oh yeah damn -banned- I'm sure.
Dude wake up to the fact that you can't expect to wander in talking about how spe'rm is wonderful and for everyone to be like WOAH YEAH DUDE I AGREE.
Get over yourself.
Only Mature people. now Stop going off topic on my thread. This are for mature people only. and only the people who dont say EWWWW :)

kasi
27-11-2005, 04:35 AM
Only Mature people. now Stop going off topic on my thread. This are for mature people only. and only the people who dont say EWWWW :)
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/gay12.jpg

Moose
Your..Offspring..*May be unsuitable for children*

ross
Mature? dude, you're one of the most immature people on this forum. So don't go call her immature, rofl.

beth
27-11-2005, 04:36 AM
Even mature people don't have to find it fascinating. You're getting really patronising now and its annoying me. >_>;; Please.. just figure you can't be right all the time k.

ReInfected
27-11-2005, 04:36 AM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/gay12.jpg
My point Proven :rolleyes: Now END IT! Stop Ruining my Thread. All of you just quit Crackin! Just let the other ppl who have POSTIVE replys talk on here. Not anyone ELSE!

ross
27-11-2005, 04:37 AM
My point Proven :rolleyes: Now END IT! Stop Ruining my Thread. All of you just quit Crackin! Just let the other ppl who have POSTIVE replys talk on here. Not anyone ELSE!
*Ok, leaves you and Moose*

kasi
only other "positive" person as you call it here is moose ;l

OKAY YOU TWO GO TALK ABOUT SP;ERM CELLS NOW <3 run along

Moose
To ReInfected.

We don't do that in school, plus I've read books I do know about it, it's just ew? not an everyday topic..

Your going to face this sooner or later when your older.

ReInfected
27-11-2005, 04:38 AM
only other "positive" person as you call it here is moose ;l

OKAY YOU TWO GO TALK ABOUT SP;ERM CELLS NOW <3 run alongActually this thread isnt about spe;rm cells. Its the Miracle Of Life. Now quit it! If any of you keep replying negativly, i will inform a mod!

Moose
27-11-2005, 04:39 AM
just figure you can't be right all the time k.

Neither can you. :rolleyes:
Bethie I know how your feeling when I was younger I too found this topic disgusting.

kasi
27-11-2005, 04:39 AM
Actually this thread isnt about spe;rm cells. Its the Miracle Of Life. Now quit it! If any of you keep replying negativly, i will inform a mod!
yeah its our opinion, maybe we dont wanna talk about the miracle of life. we're simply stating our opinions.

ross
27-11-2005, 04:40 AM
Dudes, you talk to us as if you're like 60? "kids" "now when I was at that age"

Burn.

ReInfected
27-11-2005, 04:40 AM
yeah its our opinion, maybe we dont wanna talk about the miracle of life. we're simply stating our opinions.
IF YOU DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT THE MIRACLE OF LIFE THEN LEAVE THIS THREAD!!! JESUS!!! THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE MIRACLE OF LIFE AND IF YOU DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT LEAVE!! END THIS NOW! ANY MORE REPLYS NEGATIVLY WILL BE REPORTED!

Moose
27-11-2005, 04:41 AM
Dudes, you talk to us as if you're like 60? "kids" "now when I was at that age"

Burn.

Haha you humour me!

ross
27-11-2005, 04:42 AM
Haha you humour me!
Why thankyou.

kasi
27-11-2005, 04:42 AM
IF YOU DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT THE MIRACLE OF LIFE THEN LEAVE THIS THREAD!!! JESUS!!! THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE MIRACLE OF LIFE AND IF YOU DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT LEAVE!! END THIS NOW! ANY MORE REPLYS NEGATIVLY WILL BE REPORTED!
MY GOD OKAY. LISTEN KID; STOP SAYING THE SAME THING. WE'RE EFFING PUTTING OUR OPINION DOWN, LIKE YOU DID TOO. YOU SAY THE MIRACLE OF LIFE IS GREAT, THAT'S YOUR OPINION. OURS IS IT'S DISGUSTING. NOW RUN OFF AND TELL THE LITTLE MODS ABOUT US. I'M TERRIFIED; REALLY.

ReInfected
27-11-2005, 04:43 AM
MY GOD OKAY. LISTEN KID; STOP SAYING THE SAME THING. WE'RE EFFING PUTTING OUR OPINION DOWN, LIKE YOU DID TOO. YOU SAY THE MIRACLE OF LIFE IS GREAT, THAT'S YOUR OPINION. OURS IS IT'S DISGUSTING. NOW RUN OFF AND TELL THE LITTLE MODS ABOUT US. I'M TERRIFIED; REALLY.
AS I said if you dont have anything postive to say then dont say it at all. ANd yes i will *runs off and finds a mod* >:)

ross
27-11-2005, 04:44 AM
AS I said if you dont have anything postive to say then dont say it at all. ANd yes i will *runs off and finds a mod* >:)
Then who are you going to be chatting too?

Moose, I'm sure you two will have a great time.

Greed
27-11-2005, 04:45 AM
Finally a thread worthy of talking about, well from my knowledge I know that each parent has a set of chromosones X and Y, males have XY and females have XX so when a male gives of X for example the female gives up an X (which a female will always give) so the pair XX (girl pair) will determine the gender of the unborn child and if the guy gives up his Y it will be XY which will be a boy. Facinating! so since guys have XY does that make us part female too? ;P

kasi
27-11-2005, 04:45 AM
oh i'll post even if i dont have anything positive to say.

ross
27-11-2005, 04:47 AM
Finally a thread worthy of talking about, well from my knowledge I know that each parent has a set of chromosones X and Y, males have XY and females have XX so when a male gives of X for example the female gives up an X (which a female will always give) so the pair XX will determine the gender of the unborn child and if the guy gives up his Y it will be XY which will be a boy. Facinating! so since guys have XY does that make us part female too? ;P
Rofl. Nice, and I don't know?

ReInfected
27-11-2005, 04:47 AM
Ok i informed Mod. He will tell you to quit ruining my Thread :) and Greed is another Mature person :) + rep!

Greed
27-11-2005, 04:48 AM
Rofl. Nice, and I don't know?
Yeah... cool? =I

kasi
27-11-2005, 04:48 AM
Ok i informed Mod. He will tell you to quit ruining my Thread :) and Greed is another Mature person :) + rep!
lmao that's nice for your informed mod.

k well, tba im tired.. its like 1 am.

night sp'erm cell lovers <3

ReInfected
27-11-2005, 04:49 AM
Yeah... cool? =I
Greed, These people have been saying The Miracle of Life isnt mature and they all saying EWWW -.-

lmao that's nice for your informed mod.

k well, tba im tired.. its like 1 am.

night sp'erm cell lovers <3
Good Riddence fool

Greed
27-11-2005, 04:49 AM
Night my ova cell hunter, ROFL.

ReInfected
27-11-2005, 04:50 AM
Rofl

danny1541
27-11-2005, 04:52 AM
Lmaoo.

And, no we're not childish.

We have better things to do than thinking of this..

Why post loads of times if u had somethign better to do then?

Moose
27-11-2005, 04:53 AM
Oh yes I remember that Joke with Mj and his wife! nice one Jesse :P

ReInfected
27-11-2005, 04:53 AM
Why post loads of times if u had somethign better to do then?
Thank you also Danny. + Rep if i can since i repped alot today :-P

HolyWar
27-11-2005, 05:20 AM
Part of the fascination of life, we will never fully understand how all of this came to be.

Moose
27-11-2005, 05:24 AM
Finally a thread worthy of talking about, well from my knowledge I know that each parent has a set of chromosones X and Y, males have XY and females have XX so when a male gives of X for example the female gives up an X (which a female will always give) so the pair XX (girl pair) will determine the gender of the unborn child and if the guy gives up his Y it will be XY which will be a boy. Facinating! so since guys have XY does that make us part female too? ;P

Wow, yeah I remember that.

Is it estrogen that was Y? I forget.

Loaned
27-11-2005, 06:05 AM
My sperm is hotter than yours.

Moose
27-11-2005, 06:28 AM
My sperm is hotter than yours.
Yup, now whats up loser?

Loaned
27-11-2005, 06:32 AM
Yup, now whats up loser?
Right now, pollution.:)

Hey, you know America has gone to hell when the leaders names are Bush, Colon and Dick.

Moose
27-11-2005, 06:33 AM
Lol yeah, haha (don't give them ideas sean).

Eamonn
27-11-2005, 08:48 AM
C'mon have you just started Sexual Ed. or summit :rolleyes:

Jasmin
27-11-2005, 10:49 AM
Um o.o I dont know what to say, I mean, i never understood how adam and eve (Lol) Came to find that doing (you know) would make a child o.O Im not going to be Immature about it, but it will always facinate me to find out how this came to be :l Hmm, I have to admit, It is kinda .. well Disturbing but Facinating in some weird way.. :o

ReInfected
27-11-2005, 05:04 PM
Um o.o I dont know what to say, I mean, i never understood how adam and eve (Lol) Came to find that doing (you know) would make a child o.O Im not going to be Immature about it, but it will always facinate me to find out how this came to be :l Hmm, I have to admit, It is kinda .. well Disturbing but Facinating in some weird way.. :o
Well Said.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!