PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [Wooden Set] Wooden Bookcase/Shelf

Xero
10-11-2004, 11:21 AM
New piece for my wooden set, bookcase, shelf w/e you wanna call it. Hope you like! Rating and C&C please?

*Thread Closed by AndieJohanny* This thread only consisted of arguments and accusations and needed closing.

Furniture © 2004, David Cureton

Soyers
10-11-2004, 11:44 AM
Very nice :D 8/10
But i was wondering if you could make me one with a rounded top?
I know i would lose things on that top shelf :p

P@ND@
10-11-2004, 11:59 AM
Looks awfully alot like Kirk's isn't it?
http://www.habboxforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1228

Xero
10-11-2004, 12:05 PM
P@ND@... no.1 Its a different colour, no.2 its a different shape, and no.3 His looks alot better.. theres absolutely no proof that I copied that, and thats what you are suggesting, right? Dont $@#% around with me, you have no idea how long this took, and incase you havent noticed.. its based on my desk, see the cupboards on it?

Theres only ONE thing SIMILAR to kirks, and thats the shadowing..
So im REALLY confused... Oh wait, even thats a bit different.. and I forgot the shadowing on the top...

mutants-leaf
10-11-2004, 12:18 PM
P@ND@... no.1 Its a different colour, no.2 its a different shape, and no.3 His looks alot better.. theres absolutely no proof that I copied that, and thats what you are suggesting, right? Dont $@#% around with me, you have no idea how long this took, and incase you havent noticed.. its based on my desk, see the cupboards on it?

Theres only ONE thing SIMILAR to kirks, and thats the shadowing..
So im REALLY confused... Oh wait, even thats a bit different.. and I forgot the shadowing on the top...

No.1 you coulda taken his and just changed the colour (no hard). No.2 You just lengthened it andd addded a shelf. No.3 Your right

Mr.Comedian
10-11-2004, 12:22 PM
8/10 If Not Copied, 1/10 If It Is Copied

Ziabotsu
10-11-2004, 05:20 PM
Pretty good, if stolen and edited: 3/10
Not stolen and made from 100% scratch: 9/10
you could improve the colours.

P@ND@
10-11-2004, 05:23 PM
If you say so Xero, I see what I see, I might call Kirk to prove it ^^

Adzeh
10-11-2004, 07:53 PM
its ok. your obsessed with that wooden grain

Xero
11-11-2004, 06:22 AM
I was accused with ripping because I shaded wood the way your supposed to shade wood, and the way that I shaded my desk and sofa, This alt looks hardly like kirks! And for more proof heres the file that was used when I was making it bit by bit (thank god I kept it as I usually do) -

http://hosted.yourimg.com/04/315/00/Bookcaseinprogress.gif

I'd Like an apology from everyone who accused me thanks :@ :s :@

HyperGhost
11-11-2004, 06:48 AM
nice...but habbo has black lines round everything :)

Xero
11-11-2004, 06:52 AM
nice...but habbo has black lines round everything :)

I know, But it looks really weird with black lines on everything.. I rather the way I've done it :) More original. And I can actually say 100% scratch as not even the lines are the same colour around it! lol, j/k :P

Note- Your Avatar rules Hyper! :P

HyperGhost
11-11-2004, 06:55 AM
I know, But it looks really weird with black lines on everything.. I rather the way I've done it :) More original. And I can actually say 100% scratch as not even the lines are the same colour around it! lol, j/k :P

Note- Your Avatar rules Hyper! :P

Lol dont be meany to pandy he is cool you just have to pass his strange tests ^_^

P@ND@
11-11-2004, 10:08 AM
Lmao @ Xero
If I waste my time like you, I could make on like that for Corbyn's limousine, and claim it's mine >=)

Andyo
11-11-2004, 06:45 PM
*sigh* whats the pint in stealing it and the doubleing it?

I find it silly, and that you can't do anythingas good as Kirk

Check it out, ajhlf the size, xero has just double the size lenght ways.

Look here, he's clearly stolen (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=2804)

Sorry it's stolen
0/10

- Andyo

[ I rest my case ]

HyperGhost
11-11-2004, 07:28 PM
*sigh* whats the pint in stealing it and the doubleing it?

I find it silly, and that you can't do anythingas good as Kirk

Check it out, ajhlf the size, xero has just double the size lenght ways.

Look here, he's clearly stolen (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=2804)

Sorry it's stolen
0/10

- Andyo

[ I rest my case ]

learn how to spell/type properly and i might listen

P@ND@
11-11-2004, 09:08 PM
Lmao @ Xero
If I waste my time like you, I could make on like that for Corbyn's limousine, and claim it's mine >=)You posted your "file that you usually keep" after 2 hours, and you we're online at that moment.
Wich obviously proofs you stole the design, also, the fact you added a sentence:"(thank god as I usually do)" makes it even more suspicious.

Note: Just giving you the constructive critism you asked for by PM.
And you're getting no apology like you asked me to, you shouldn't swear at me!

(Again: Kirk's thread: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=2804)

Edit: Ps: Hyper, don't be so harsh, I can't spell at some moments too.

.mcgovlau.
11-11-2004, 09:19 PM
:eusa_eh: no comment

Edited By Soyers- Please Dont Post Pointless Posts

Xero
11-11-2004, 09:21 PM
Ok, what in the ****, this is absolute bull****! sotp being an ******* panda.. its not my fault my alts are better than yours, it seems everytime I make something good you say I copied it, maybe once in a while, look at both images properly and see that theres like 100 differences... Your the biggest dumbass I've ever met lmao.

*Edit by AndieJohanny - Forum Moderator* Don't be rude or swear.

trunks.15
11-11-2004, 09:21 PM
yep i agree whit p@nd@ its stolen he has proof :)

P@ND@
11-11-2004, 09:28 PM
Ok, what in the ****, this is absolute bull****! sotp being an ******* panda.. its not my fault my alts are better than yours, it seems everytime I make something good you say I copied it, maybe once in a while, look at both images properly and see that theres like 100 differences... Your the biggest dumbass I've ever met lmao.Now that's swearing at me again, naughty boy.
You asked me by PM to look @your alts, and ONLY post when there was CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM on it, I proposed to not look at my alts anymore, and visa versa, but it seems you can't stand that, what do you want now?

You asked for it, you got it, and it's not good..
Kirk sed in his thread, and I quote:

It took me ages to get the colors right!And now you copied colors, you perhaps lightened or darkened a bit, but it matches perfectly.That's practicly copying, and by changing a few bits doesn't help.
Also, you added 3 lines so it wouldn't look stolen ^^

Edit: NetzZ just showed me superb proof and is posting it straight away.

nets
11-11-2004, 09:33 PM
It looks like the one panda posted but darker, im not to keen on it because it looks like youve treid to copy the other persons 5/10..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!