PDA

View Full Version : IT WAS A FIX!

VistaUltimate
27-11-2005, 06:49 PM
The HM comp was a fix all along,
Even before the clues, Habbos.co.uk were saying it could be him, and when the clues came out they put it up again Andy, (AKA Evoloution) is already a good frined of Callie, seems a fix to me

[img=http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/3424/setup6be.png] (http://imageshack.us)

The Professor
27-11-2005, 06:49 PM
We know, stop spamming, go away.

Ree
27-11-2005, 06:50 PM
Oh shutup!

HE DESERVES IT
how do u know its a fix!
u didnt even see what he wrote in the competition form so dont acccuse
and u have no proof.
pfft fool.

Humoured
27-11-2005, 06:52 PM
Even before the clues, Habbos.co.uk were saying it could be him, and when the clues came out they put it up again Andy, (AKA Evoloution) is already a good frined of Callie, seems a fix to me

[img=http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/3424/setup6be.png] (http://imageshack.us)
Maybe because hes nice and responsible and well known :P

DanielPowter
I AGREE ITS A FIX I HOPE HE GETS HIT BY A BUS HABBO NEVER GIVE PPL CHANCE

ozzie-ing
DONT MAKE ALL THESE THREADS ABOUT EVOLUTION HES A GR8 GUY

Wizzdom

he does have a point....i suppose..

Anflex
lol, people would say it was a fix whoever won it. :rolleyes:

Laura.
27-11-2005, 06:54 PM
lol, people would say it was a fix whoever won it. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't Of Said It Was a Fix If You Didnt Know The Person Who Won. :rolleyes:

The Professor
27-11-2005, 06:55 PM
The people who own the fansites get everything. I was in westburys room ages ago, and he randomly got a throne in a prezzie. Evo is owner of a fansite and gets to be "Hm for a week." The other fansite owners get a special floor on the hotel every event to hold competitions, which of course they dont have to give the prizes for, Callimpetuous does.

ssricky
27-11-2005, 06:56 PM
o shut up u like u deserved it :rolleyes: he was good pick stop being a jealous noob

You
27-11-2005, 06:57 PM
i've known andy a while xD Well done to him.

Asherr
27-11-2005, 06:58 PM
I doubt he even filled out the form ;)

brenteo
27-11-2005, 07:05 PM
alll i can say is surprise surprise a HC won :S

ChloeDust
27-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Gah tbh i don't care and good luck to him or w.e what you people don't realise is that everytime you make a thread like this it makes you seem like jealous idiots :s just be happy for him i say you'd complain who ever it was so just be happy okay ;D <3

Faye
27-11-2005, 07:11 PM
habbo woudlnt just let any one be hm for abit
think of what would happen if the wrong person got the job
it would be a disaster so i think its rite that someone who is a friend of callies won cause at least we know hes a good person :)

jam666
27-11-2005, 07:26 PM
so ur saying none of us could do the job saphire?

EvilMaverick
27-11-2005, 07:33 PM
Another pointless thread... it's all came off a jealousy ;)
Why do you want it anyway?
So you can be famous? You know that there will be loads of works need to be done by whoever is a HM

mcfluzzy
27-11-2005, 07:44 PM
Of course its going to be a fix, Sulake isnt going to let any random person be it. which i think is unfair. why not let someone who hasnt won something before win!

Wootzeh
27-11-2005, 07:45 PM
He's a good person although he was a VIP for GENO....

Undesirable
27-11-2005, 07:46 PM

Always people having a go at Callie, Evolution deserved it. End of story.

Quake
27-11-2005, 07:47 PM
Evolution is ok guy but i fitted the description as well so i got ecited... i like britney spears and i ahve big hair so i woz hoping :(

mcfluzzy
27-11-2005, 07:49 PM
How do you know he deserved it? There are thousands of habbos who deserved it too!

pechie100
27-11-2005, 07:50 PM
well , maybe ure just not cool n he is :s ???

q25
27-11-2005, 07:54 PM
Maybe because hes nice and responsible and well known :P

Keyterm: 'well known', they should make it avaible to everyone, if not, why put it in homepage?, then just say 'x' is the new HM, and don't let us participate?, lol.

Its not Evolution fault, i guess, so well done to him..

EvilMaverick
27-11-2005, 07:56 PM
How do you know he deserved it? There are thousands of habbos who deserved it too!

Indeed theres loads more habbos who deserved it like me... :p that's a joke
They may have chosen him by seeing how long has he been on habbo and what he said in the form thing...

The Stapler
27-11-2005, 08:18 PM
I don't care if Evolution is the nicest guy in the world, it was a fix. Accept it people.

Rawr
27-11-2005, 08:24 PM
Awwww is somebody abit jelaous because Callie didn't pick them? Awww bless.

VistaUltimate
27-11-2005, 08:31 PM
Shut up you moron pervert

Bimbybecca
27-11-2005, 08:58 PM
lol, imagine spleaky as HM

I don't even think you can say 'pervert' on habbo.

JordanJ
27-11-2005, 09:02 PM
People getting to angry about this..Yes maybe you may have been at the Hotel longer than Evolution, becuase alot of people have, but its only a lil spot for a week. Well a big spot. I know i would of liked the job, but didnt get picked..

EvilMaverick
27-11-2005, 09:03 PM
I'll leave UK Habbo if Spleaky is? :d
I don't want our HM with bad language :8

<$>
27-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Haha, This is pretty funny...

Your all going, " AMAGADZ!!1!111!, IT WAS FIX0reD, Y'Z DiDN't I WON0Rez!111!1!1 ".

I've never seen so many sore loser's before in my life, It's v.funny to see all of you people '****zing' over your keyboards because you didn't win, and because you didn't win, It's rigged?

Go cry to your mum, She might actually care... :rolleyes:

Who cares if it's rigged, It's just bloody habbo.

Chill for once in a while people, Might do you some good <3

All i can say is, Good luck to Andy, And i'm sure he'll do a good job, Most likely a better job then most of you people who are yelling at there screens as we speek.

nets
27-11-2005, 09:30 PM
Evolution is ok guy but i fitted the description as well so i got ecited... i like britney spears and i ahve big hair so i woz hoping :(
And you copy peoples avatars, oh wait that wasn't part of the description.

Fluffball
27-11-2005, 09:31 PM
You would say its a fix if you won and were a friend of callies would you?

1van
27-11-2005, 09:36 PM

You with death upon someone because they won a competition on a virtual hotel and you didn't?!

Jesus Christ you ******, grow up.

Basically all of these competitions are a fix, they need to choose someone reliable. Some dirty old man or someone entering for a joke could make out they're really nice and safety obsessed, but then when they win they could be total ar'se holes. So they choose someone they can rely upon. Thought it'd be pretty obvious? Oh wait, you need an IQ in double figures to work that out, sorry, wrong forum.

Doby.
27-11-2005, 09:44 PM
Haha, This is pretty funny...

Your all going, " AMAGADZ!!1!111!, IT WAS FIX0reD, Y'Z DiDN't I WON0Rez!111!1!1 ".

I've never seen so many sore loser's before in my life, It's v.funny to see all of you people '****zing' over your keyboards because you didn't win, and because you didn't win, It's rigged?

Go cry to your mum, She might actually care... :rolleyes:

Who cares if it's rigged, It's just bloody habbo.

Chill for once in a while people, Might do you some good <3

All i can say is, Good luck to Andy, And i'm sure he'll do a good job, Most likely a better job then most of you people who are yelling at there screens as we speek.

Well Said , Well Said

The Stapler
27-11-2005, 10:00 PM

Yeh don't remind me. :(

I mean, I would love to write 3 page articles for the newsie, moderate the hotel for hours on end, have noobs surrounding me in rooms, have no privacy, delete over 200 f.rs every 3 minutes and deal with call for helps flooding my screen. :rolleyes:

mynameishelen!
27-11-2005, 10:22 PM

^^

Ostinato
27-11-2005, 11:45 PM

Hahahaha. Go away you scab.

Who the hell are YOU to say that about anyone - your just jealous it wasn't you, you pathetic worm.

GommeInc
27-11-2005, 11:53 PM
People would say the same thing to you :rolleyes:

I do agree though, it is kinda a shame that someone was picked who is well known, I would of much prefered someone less well known. Someone who would be good at being HM with a history of not much fame/fortune/popularity.

Evolution is good for it, it's just a shame it was him and not someone we do not know much about...

Assid_Rane
28-11-2005, 12:07 AM
dont really know him very well, but ive got him on my list for some reason lol.

but he seems kool. bet he does a good job. and they cudnt just let any1 be HM imagine a scammer gettin it? every1 wud fall for their scams + they cud become very rich from other poeples hard work. im glad it was sum1 well known actually. at least people know they can trust him etc.

Undesirable
28-11-2005, 03:08 PM
What ever effin idiot bad repped me from this thread, get a ****ing life or have the guts to leave your name, stupid ***.

He won, get over it!

AmiAmes
28-11-2005, 03:31 PM
i guess it seems a coincidence but who are we to know :( :rolleyes:

Zampo-III
28-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Ok This is quite sad

Crying over someone else getting HM for the week. Hoping they get hit by a bus. How low life can you get.

1. ITS A GAME
2. There is a REAL world you know
3. ITS A GAME
4. You're jealous
5. ITS A BLOODY VIRTUAL GAME THAT YOU PLAY.

Now stop having a cow, Your not missing out on anything much. grow up. Look outside. Realised that the real world is more important than a GAME? Yes... Good well done... I'm sure that was quite an ordeal for you :)

And Ammen to everyone who realises that it doesn't matter you never got HM ... ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!