PDA

View Full Version : Birdies Changing Accounts,

!honey
28-11-2005, 10:24 AM
Many of you are aware of the bickering with myself and birdies!
well there is a rumour going about the hotel that i lindsey1984 have supposed to have haxed her, well this is just to put the story straight, i did not hax her, i do not know how to hax, she has changed accounts because she couldnt take the consequences of scamming and trading glitched furni, ppl knew about what she done to many people and gave her a bit of a bad time about it, HaHaHa
she has now changed accounts, i know what to but i wont post it, ill save it for another day :P but i just wanted to let you all know, the rumours are not true, she is just a twisted little fruit, ok birdies! this is the last thing im going to say on the matter as it is boring me now, if you didnt want to change accounts, and you didnt want to get ripped day after day, and you didnt want to have a bad rep, straight up, you shouldnt have traded glitched furni, that is all i am going to say on the matter, it is over and done with, i will not be replying to any posts regarding this subject, there is also a few ppl who think i scam and hax and stuff, :s you see the way i look at it, habbo is a game, furni is a pixel, i wouldnt go too far, like some people do, scamming is a rats game, so is haxing, i aint a rat, and i aint that rapped up in furni to scam for it, belive what / who you like, seriously i dont give a flying football, :P please close this thread :)

le harry
28-11-2005, 10:36 AM
No offense, but who are you? ;o

!honey
28-11-2005, 10:41 AM
No offense, but who are you? ;o

im lindsey1984 some know me some dont, i guess your one that doesnt :P

Steven.
28-11-2005, 10:43 AM
Okey then :s That didn't make any sense, this is not news either. Thread Locked.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!