PDA

View Full Version : It's my life

Embean
28-11-2005, 07:28 PM
First chapter:

'Dun' Jake had just signed on MSN. 'Hiya' I said to him straight away.
He sent me a request for a video conversation, so I clicked accept. 'God.' I though to myself, Jake was sooo good looking. He had long light brown hair and brown eyes. And always laughed shyly when I said something.
The next day at school, I walked into the grounds after walking through the snow. 'My feet are seriously sinking in this snow.' I said to Sam, my best mate. I'd only met Sam about 2 years ago, when she moved to our school. 'Can you check if any of my toes have dropped off yet?' I continued to her, shaking off the snow from my coat.
Then Tom walked up to me. I hate Tom, Tom should die. I can't believe I used to fancy him. But now I know he's a loser. He had his chimp like smile on his face. 'I heard you was speaking to Jake last night on MSN.' He said to me once he'd finally walked up to me. 'Yeah, and whats that got to do with you?' I glared back at him. He tilted his head back and laughed. 'NOTHING!' He began, 'It's just that, you have NO chance with him at all, why would he want to go out with you!' 'You didn't seem to think the same about me last week.' I snarled at him.
I just walked away.

Next chapter: -Later tonight - tomorrow.

Addie
28-11-2005, 09:57 PM
That rawkies <33 10/10 :eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!