PDA

View Full Version : Scripted Goods

movingvan
12-07-2004, 02:14 PM
I have been after many scripters and finding out were all these disco plaqes , record players , mountain dew machiens and strange photos that do strange things are comeing from... i have been tracking all these things since 7/7/04 . Most of these photos of scripted furniture are recent. The only real scripted live thing iv seen was a disco plaqe . My habbo name is movingvan . i plan to find the sorce and stop all of this scripting . I consulted a worker at Quarterbacks help center. There has never been a mountain dew machien issued on the english version of habbo hotel. I cant realy stop peopl from scripting but i can keep up with there work and keep them from scripting.

If you have any reliable infomation regarding any of this scripting please contact me. Please dont fall for any scams regarding scripted funiture. Never trade for any illiegle habbo goods becase there is always a posiblity you will get scammed. I am gathering more and more eveidence every day.

hider.sneaker
29-04-2005, 07:48 AM
wot do u mean u can stop scripting they download illegal programs those scripters :s

dannyboymed
29-04-2005, 09:41 AM
Ahem, the disco sign IS NOT scripted. NOT. NOT.

:JaMhEd
29-04-2005, 10:01 PM
disco signs arent scripted and who ever told you that they are must be very stupid.

They came out with the new posters.

As fot the mountail dew machine, that is now a habbo cola machine which should be coming to the uk.

Also, most scripting programs are client only, so you wouldn't be able to see them anyway.

scottish
29-04-2005, 10:04 PM
there Is no Way Of Stopping Scripters :s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!