PDA

View Full Version : Habbo offices in the news.

Sciatic
29-11-2005, 06:04 PM
Tony Blair was at a confrence today to discuss Nuclear Energy. It must have been outside the offices, as many reporters stood outside it to do there reports.

Its the 'Buisness & Design Centre' in the backround.

GommeInc
29-11-2005, 06:06 PM
Actually the building is called "Business Design Centre" and it isn't exactly outside Habbo's Office. It is outside the company that houses the Businesses ;) Anyway, what news was it? BBC?

DaveTaylor
29-11-2005, 06:08 PM
bbc and someothers this was on radio 1 this morning speaking of radio 1 gloustershire or how ever you spell it LMAO@U they couldn't travel due 2 inchs of snow on the road i live in aberdeenshire and we had 7 inchs and we are still going on.

Sciatic
29-11-2005, 06:10 PM
Actually the building is called "Business Design Centre" and it isn't exactly outside Habbo's Office. It is outside the company that houses the Businesses ;) Anyway, what news was it? BBC?

Thank you Mr.Smart Guy :P. Yup BBC its when they show thr reporter awsering questions e.g. It was earlier today though.

Edit; But on the 6pm news it was at Westminster :o

[N]
29-11-2005, 06:29 PM
huh im confused fill me in please ty

Barmi
29-11-2005, 07:23 PM
Well, they were on the ground floor of that building about a week ago, on Blue Peter for some book award. They started outside, then moved inside to see an author. I noticed the big Business and Design Centre text, and the cafe outside.

Rareoid
29-11-2005, 07:31 PM
Basically, Blair was there today, made a speech, a protest went on.

Proof that it's same building -
http://www.businessdesigncentre.co.uk/showrooms/detail.cgi?uid=958

Note - why is Sulakes website phone number for Habbo UK, different to that one?

YellowParasol
29-11-2005, 07:51 PM
I think i seen something about that..

dj-buddy
29-11-2005, 07:54 PM
Well I Work For The Evernig Standerd And It Was Front Page Something To Do Wit The GreenPeace Or GreenParty

dj-buddy
29-11-2005, 07:56 PM
Barmi The Office Were The Hotel Staff Work Is At The Bottom 2 Room 123

You
29-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Basically, Blair was there today, made a speech, a protest went on.

Proof that it's same building -
http://www.businessdesigncentre.co.uk/showrooms/detail.cgi?uid=958

Note - why is Sulakes website phone number for Habbo UK, different to that one?
Maybe they changed it?

GommeInc
29-11-2005, 09:10 PM
Maybe they changed it?
Or they don't want people phoning up when it is on the official site? Other reasons are, that this number is British and the other isn't.

Cronicle.
29-11-2005, 09:36 PM
I would love to see inside the habbo offices. Wonder what it would be like? O.o

Chaz
29-11-2005, 09:44 PM
I would love to see inside the habbo offices. Wonder what it would be like? O.o

Its a tiny room btw

thers proberbly 2 habbo posters and a coffe maker and a laptop :rolleyes:

Rareoid
29-11-2005, 09:46 PM
Its not "tiny", theres not "2 habbo posters and a coffee maker and a laptop".

There are several people working there, each with a computer. Theres a sofa, a PS2 etc.

The old office, which I visited had large habbo figures, sofas, bookcases, several desks and they've upgraded to their new one so basically you don't have a clue Chaz- so don't guess when you don't know.

.:.:jjm261:.:.
29-11-2005, 09:46 PM
lol bet thats what its like or that room on the incredibles with lots of little rooms and a pot of pencils and a laptop in each one

Chaz
29-11-2005, 09:48 PM
Its not "tiny", theres not "2 habbo posters and a coffee maker and a laptop".

There are several people working there, each with a computer. Theres a sofa, a PS2 etc.

The old office, which I visited had large habbo figures, sofas, bookcases, several desks and they've upgraded to their new one so basically you don't have a clue Chaz- so don't guess when you don't know.

OOOOOOOh sorry mr know it all :rolleyes:

JT-Fan
29-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Well I Work For The Evernig Standerd And It Was Front Page Something To Do Wit The GreenPeace Or GreenParty

Oh I do say, papers now days. Hiring people who have poor grammer and put capital letters at the start of every word. :rolleyes_

le harry
29-11-2005, 10:39 PM
Huh, I dont come from UK so im CONFUSED...

olympic-games
30-11-2005, 12:24 AM
Huh?
How is this News about Habbo ,if ti doesn't recide within Habbo's building's as explained by Gommeinc? If it Involves tony blair "Myyy I sayyy ,tea and bikkies?"

Sciatic
30-11-2005, 04:13 PM
Huh?
How is this News about Habbo ,if ti doesn't recide within Habbo's building's as explained by Gommeinc? If it Involves tony blair "Myyy I sayyy ,tea and bikkies?"

Well, actually Tony Blair talked about some really important issue's such as what we are going to do when fossil fuels run out so..

Underpressure
30-12-2005, 12:49 AM
Tony Blair was at a confrence today to discuss Nuclear Energy. It must have been outside the offices, as many reporters stood outside it to do there reports.

they thinking of more ways to make some dough:rolleyes:

Underpressure
30-12-2005, 12:49 AM

they thinking of more ways to make some dough:rolleyes:

Cypher-
30-12-2005, 08:39 AM
Stop bumping old threads.

Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!