PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal? O.o

StripedTiger
30-11-2005, 08:11 PM
Ok, i might totally embariss myself here, but meh i dont care :P

Anyway, in year 7 i got this english teacher. I thought she was very nice and i thought she was quite pretty too. Although i put up a front and called her to my friends O.o dunno why. But i think i fancied her :l

I had her again in year 8, but i got a new maths teacher. She was irish and she was very nice :) I learnt alot with her etc. and again i thoguht i fancied her.

I got her in year 9 too. That year she told me off a few times cos i spoe to my little sister about her and my little sister (who was in her form) often went and took the mick outta her for stuff. One time she wore a new top and you could see her bra down it. and i told her the enxt day quietly. I also told my sister what had happened and my sister told the teacher that i was laughing at her and taking the mick so the teacher come and told me that she wud preferre it if i didnt discuss things like that rofl

Anyway, i still like her now. But i have this ither teacher too. A science teacher. Shes aboutt he same height as me and shes small and so adorable :') i find her quite funny too but i feel sorry for her cos she cant control our class. And i think i fancie her too O.o wierd.. its either the fac ti fancie them or i just like them so much its easy for me to become obsessed.

andway im bored of typing now xD
comments?

Rou
30-11-2005, 08:14 PM
My form teacher and this other teacher are nice;) (There girls)

Eamonn
30-11-2005, 08:37 PM
Lol i think my math teachers fit but shes a women lol Aquae do you fancy boys/men too because you could just be bi-curious

Herman
01-12-2005, 06:04 PM

Anyway, in year 7 i got this english teacher. I thought she was very nice and i thought she was quite pretty too. Although i put up a front and called her to my friends O.o dunno why. But i think i fancied her :l

I had her again in year 8, but i got a new maths teacher. She was irish and she was very nice :) I learnt alot with her etc. and again i thoguht i fancied her.

I got her in year 9 too. That year she told me off a few times cos i spoe to my little sister about her and my little sister (who was in her form) often went and took the mick outta her for stuff. One time she wore a new top and you could see her bra down it. and i told her the enxt day quietly. I also told my sister what had happened and my sister told the teacher that i was laughing at her and taking the mick so the teacher come and told me that she wud preferre it if i didnt discuss things like that rofl

Anyway, i still like her now. But i have this ither teacher too. A science teacher. Shes aboutt he same height as me and shes small and so adorable :') i find her quite funny too but i feel sorry for her cos she cant control our class. And i think i fancie her too O.o wierd.. its either the fac ti fancie them or i just like them so much its easy for me to become obsessed.

comments?

Seems you got alot of crushes there mate.. :)

GJay
01-12-2005, 06:07 PM
man give ur hormones a rest dude! lol.

StripedTiger
01-12-2005, 06:36 PM
Lol i think my math teachers fit but shes a women lol Aquae do you fancy boys/men too because you could just be bi-curious

aint got a clue -.-
not interested in them

man give ur hormones a rest dude! lol.

O.o ROFL xD

mynameishelen!
01-12-2005, 06:39 PM
Well with that many crushes..
I don't think ur straight :P

Eamonn
01-12-2005, 06:47 PM

aint got a clue -.-
not interested in them

Ok sounds like you may be a lesbian ;o but wait till your sure dont jump to any conclusions straight away could be a phase

EvilMaverick
01-12-2005, 08:40 PM
Aquae are you a he or a she? :s
Sorry how should I know or am I slow anyway I usually have crush on students not teacher :p but if you just fancy them it can happen to some people.

StripedTiger
02-12-2005, 04:57 PM
Aquae are you a he or a she? :s
Sorry how should I know or am I slow anyway I usually have crush on students not teacher :p but if you just fancy them it can happen to some people.

loooooooool your not the first to ask that :P and you wont be the last either xD

Im a girl :P

and yeah i dont think im straight either :P rofl

Aimseh
02-12-2005, 07:39 PM
Aqaue whatever you are it's not going to make much of a difference to us on here. We will all treat you the same way because it's not as though their is anything the matter with being bi. It's your life so live it out how you want. :)

StripedTiger
02-12-2005, 08:14 PM
Aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3
love you too xD

Embean
03-12-2005, 11:44 AM

comments?

Try to get these women out of your heads.
They're teachers and they're far to old for you, I think ;)
If they're married, its harsh, but you won't have a chance with them at all.
And its likely that your parents wouldnt be happy about an relationship with an older woman.
Try to keep your eye on girls/boys your own age.
And this may just be the stage as your growing up, and your going through different sexualitys.
Don't worry.
Just keep your eye out for anybody who seems interested in you, and try to keep your mind on different things when you have these teachers for your lessons.
Emmy.

StripedTiger
07-12-2005, 06:21 PM
rofl i know a guy interested in me :P he doesnt even come up to my chin hes so small xD rofl

Nightrose
07-12-2005, 06:28 PM
but anyway try to focus on girls your age as nothing betwenn u and the teacher is gonna happen as she may lose her job for having a student relationship. Remember she sees hundreds of pupils a day and u to her are only other one of those pupils i know that sounds harsh but its the truth. Teachers will never see u more that a student. Try to talk about somebody about this and remember u may not be a lesbain u may just be bi

GoldenMerc
07-12-2005, 06:58 PM
yea just think about boys your age or girls your age dont let anyone bully you into loving a boy even tho its nearly christmas.

vampiricxdeath
10-12-2005, 05:21 AM
I look up to most of most of my teachers, but there were two teachers I have fancied in the past year. They were both male. One of them recently told me that he was 55! :/ so you can imagine how my mates tease me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!