PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] I Want This Cleared Up...

Xero
12-11-2004, 05:48 AM
*Thread closed by AndieJohanny - Forum Moderator* That's quite enough arguing for one thread don't you think?

Hey Everyone,

I've noticed lately P@ND@, NetzZ and some other "hangers-on" have been saying my alts are ripped, and that the ideas, and colours are the same as legendary alter, Kirk Wood.
Tell me, Does anyone else think my wooden alts have the same ideas, and colours etc as Kirks? No, Because everyone else has the brains too know they dont! P@ND@, NetzZ, Everyone else for that matter, check if you dont believe me.
Firstly, wheres Kirks wooden sofa, wheres his wooden desk, wheres his glass topped wooden table? Nowhere! Thats Where!
Second, Has anyone actually gone into paint and altered the lightness and darkness of the colours to see if they are identical, NO, Well.. Either that or they're blind, lmao, no matter how mcuh you alter the lightness and darkness of my colours, they will NEVER be the same as Kirks.

Just Thought I'd Clear that up.
Sorry Everyone!
Xero :eusa_danc :D :eusa_danc

Xero
12-11-2004, 07:35 AM
Bump, Bump, Bumpity Bump

*Edit by AndieJohanny - Forum Moderator* Please don't double post or post pointlessly.

P@ND@
12-11-2004, 08:42 AM
Wanne know why I* think it's ripped?
Your Proof:
http://users.telenet.be/teerling/proof.gif
*NetzZ rested his case.
Edit: No reply huh? Come on, did I found out?

Xero
12-11-2004, 09:13 AM
Ok heres your reply,

First match, Colour, Fireworks MX Burn tool? I dont even know what that is, I dont even think it exists! Why make up a program and say that thats what it does?

Second Match, Angle of shadow? The light in my pic is supposed to be straight in front and up higher then the pic, so how else can I angle it? Also if you look closely, kirks is slightly different.

Third Match, The upperboard, If you look at my desk and sofa, that is how the top bit and side bits are shaded, so thats basically what I did, just the shading from each of those. Plus you will notice that NONE of the actual pattern is the same.

Game over P@ND@. You and NetzZ are the only people who believes its stolen, because no one else is that stupid.. actually I expected diff from NetzZ :|. Why bother saying that its stolen, we both know its not, you just look like an idiot, and to me, and Im pretty sure to everyone else, your making it look like your jealous of the fact that I can actually make good alts ;)

I Rest My Case :P

P@ND@
12-11-2004, 09:21 AM
Make a program up.
Here's your screeny, whit your burn tool! :rolleyes:
http://users.telenet.be/teerling/fwmx04.PNG
And why would I be jelous of you, you're the one who started swearing and make me post proof ^^ So...you're the one who will look like the fool =D
Edit: Going to take a shower, don't expect a reply ^^

Xero
12-11-2004, 09:45 AM
So your saying the burn tool will make it look exactly like I have it? Well... you see, the problem is, I dont have a burn tool! so that means it has about 1% chance of changing to my colours :| Your just making up what the tool does most likely.

Evil-Kane
12-11-2004, 10:07 AM
I agree with you Xero, hes just lieing!!!

fomr Evil-Kane

P@ND@
12-11-2004, 10:17 AM
Sure, ask NetzZ, Skitgraves, I think Hyper has the program too.
Or visit www.macromedia.com (http://www.macromedia.com) and check it there.
You can start a thread and ask people what the burn tool does.
But you'll probably denie everything over and over again.
And you'll be wasting people's time, I think I wasted my time enough on you.
You just keep stealing and let people rate you.
But the day you get in the Elite again, and it's stolen, I'll get you back ^^

Goodbye.

Ps: Kane, do not make me mad unless you don't know who I'am :@

Xero
12-11-2004, 10:18 AM
Thanks Kane ;), See P@ND@, No ones stupid.
Also P@ND@, In case you havent noticed, I dont have a burn tool, I didnt even know there was such thing. Thats proves I didnt rip it, and you know it, Goodbye ;)

P@ND@
12-11-2004, 10:20 AM
I'll just have to take that Kane only joined today, has a minimum of posts, and has replied only to this Alt and has never seen yours or mine or even anyones.
So I presume that is probably you ^^

Xero
12-11-2004, 10:22 AM
Ill say this once again...

"Thanks Kane , See P@ND@, No ones stupid.
Also P@ND@, In case you havent noticed, I dont have a burn tool, I didnt even know there was such thing. Thats proves I didnt rip it, and you know it, Goodbye"

Also.. check the IP's of me and kane.. they wont match ;)
Don't reply, you'll only look more like an idiot.

P@ND@
12-11-2004, 10:28 AM
Sure Xero, I got 2 Computers whit 2 diff. Ip's too, I can log onto P@ND@ there, post whit diff. IP ^^
You prove nothing.
And about the burn tool, you can't prove that.
OR wait, You DONT WANT to prove that ^^
Just keep saying I'm an idiot, because that's the only defence you have..
Also, to the other members in the forums, bunch of chickens, I'm the only one who is willing to make a stand and succeeding in it, all scared.
But who or what would be scared of you.
You're just a stealing, little boy. ^^

Xero
12-11-2004, 10:31 AM
W/e Your reckon P@ND@... trying to trick them into posting and saying your right by calling them chickens? lol... I wont even bother.

P@ND@
12-11-2004, 10:35 AM
Oooh Yes, I do wittle Magic Twicks so people will say you are bwad!
Ooooh, Bwunny jumping out of head!
Oooh, Nice twicks, must post!

Lmao, your choice of words keep suprising me, just stop posting and let a mod close this.
Cause you lost Xero, you know it, I know it!
Just admit... =D

Xero
12-11-2004, 10:50 AM
Bunny? Head? What are you smoking, ok I'll stop posting now, and you can too. Byeeee

djotto1991
12-11-2004, 10:54 AM
Soz to be so meen but your arguing with a very high ranked member of habbox your gonna get yourself banned oh yer you did rip so ta ta for know! go p@nda (gop@nda)

Pixel-Artist
12-11-2004, 12:18 PM
Zoom In and take a look, its different, stole his style not his alt.

P@ND@
12-11-2004, 12:19 PM
Zoom In and take a look, its different, stole his style not his alt.Like we sed ^^
Colors too. ^^

mutants-leaf
12-11-2004, 12:21 PM
I have to agree with P@ND@

Pixel-Artist
12-11-2004, 12:24 PM
Fine be lazy and not zoom in, But if you do you will see its way different.

P@ND@
12-11-2004, 12:41 PM
Underground, I have sed before: Burn Tool ^^

Xero
12-11-2004, 01:02 PM
P@ND@, I have sed before, I dont even know what that is, or what it does ^^ I thought we agreed to shutup on this thread anyways? :eusa_snoo

Mr.Kylee
12-11-2004, 02:02 PM
Well It's true that Kirk made ALMOST the same alt, but not the same so he didnt stole it x) just leave it like it is..fighting is childish

Xero
12-11-2004, 02:16 PM
Thanks Kyle ;)

nets
12-11-2004, 02:38 PM
The burn tool is a real tool, and if you are saying panda made that up then you are saying I made it up to - but im not saying you used it, im saying it could of been used, and so people shouldnt just say ''the colours are different''.
Also, I dont know if youve copied it or not, and no one else does.
So why argue? theres no proof of it being copied, and I dont think I have said its copied? I said it looks similar - which it does.

Try not to make me look as if ive acused you, as I havent, im saying it looks similar - and can you or any one say it doesnt look similar?

ixxel
12-11-2004, 02:58 PM
i just think the colors make it look the same, but it isn't reilly, you can't reilly blame him+ the color is cool, so why don't you let him use it:) it's ain't a drama. ps: ask kirk's opinion

Pixel-Artist
12-11-2004, 08:19 PM
Underground, I have sed before: Burn Tool ^^

It has nothing to do with burn tool! Zoom in look at the pixels they are different that is like saying this http://img31.exs.cx/img31/610/1a3.gif and this http://img31.exs.cx/img31/412/2661.gif are the same.

Andyo
12-11-2004, 08:55 PM
Xero, face it, all yuo did was make it lighter using the burn tool, then add a second then take out the middled bit. I call that ripping. Bit pointless stealing, it just shows you can't do your own alts, just shows you are not capable to make your own elite alt. Face it, you Ripped of from Kirk.

-Andyo

Prexis
12-11-2004, 09:29 PM
Wow, isn't everyone mature.

This is way too trivial to have such a big thread about it...

Mr.Comedian
12-11-2004, 09:37 PM
I don't know who to believe but if I had to believe somebody, It would have to be p@nd@ coz e is staff an all that!

lukeisok
12-11-2004, 09:39 PM
This Is Really Pointless Why Did Someone Even Make This Thread?!?!
How Old Are You Lot 4!!!
For Heavens Sake Grow Up!!
Im Not Taking Sides.

Pixel-Artist
12-11-2004, 10:38 PM
Yes, Agree with staff, Thats makes him right. No.

I personaly don't like P@ND@ but it doesn't have anything to do with this. If you people weren't so lazy to zoom in and take a look, you would know Xero Speaks the truth.

Xero
13-11-2004, 01:23 AM
Well, Duh, Underground... And NetzZ, P@ND@ said that you thought I'd ripped it... So if you didn't say that to him, or anyone else, I'm fine with it, dont worry. Can a mod just close the thread?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!