PDA

View Full Version : Scripters!

Homosexual
12-11-2004, 07:48 PM
The scripter SonicMouse has been captured, he was captured on the 7th of October 2004, when I was in his room watching him script, I called a Hobba, It was Becs, she quickly banned him. I got sent an Friend Requst, Throne, Holo-Boy, Holo-Girl and a Habbo Staff Badge. Yep, I'm now Habbo Staff.

I'd like to say a big Thanks to Becs who helped capture him :) Thanks!

Never lie about being a hobba or a habbo staff. - >Max< *TOPIC LOCKED*

Convictions
12-11-2004, 07:56 PM
Thats quite hard to believe , i called a hobba coz i saw a scammer , i got a plasto chair

Plus they cant just 'magic' you into staaff you might not fit the criteria

G-flow
12-11-2004, 07:59 PM
lol i can tell you are lying. they wouldnt give you a habbo staff badge for that.

Bargo34
12-11-2004, 08:07 PM
yeah right.

Max
12-11-2004, 08:10 PM
thats a pathetic story, u wont get that much rares, u wont get a habbo staff badge, and exactly becs came when u called...naah i dont believe it.
how pathetic to make up a story like that.. :doubt:

Homosexual
12-11-2004, 08:12 PM
I AM Habbo Staff, because no one has ever catched him, he has been around for 3 years scripting other peoples rooms. So they made me Habbo Staff! :) :)

wootzy
12-11-2004, 08:12 PM
The scripter SonicMouse has been captured, he was captured on the 7th of October 2004, when I was in his room watching him script, I called a Hobba, It was Becs, she quickly banned him. I got sent an Friend Requst, Throne, Holo-Boy, Holo-Girl and a Habbo Staff Badge. Yep, I'm now Habbo Staff.

I'd like to say a big Thanks to Becs who helped capture him :) Thanks!why dont you apply for the habbox writers they need a lier

Beggie
12-11-2004, 08:50 PM
Hey! I just saw a pig fly!

That would'nt happen i caught a few scriptors i didnt get nothin just a thank you from whoever came.

wootzy
12-11-2004, 09:20 PM
I AM Habbo Staff, because no one has ever catched him, he has been around for 3 years scripting other peoples rooms. So they made me Habbo Staff! :) :)if no-one ever caught him why was he sued by sulake?

Mit
12-11-2004, 09:45 PM
she isnt on the habbo staff list and she isn't habbo staff. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!