PDA

View Full Version : San Andreas help

Ciaran
31-10-2004, 11:42 AM
Hey pplz btw if you get sa and cant work out howto use 2 player you do it like this:
1: start game and start completing missions
2: keep doing missions untill you getto burning down a house
3: after you burn down the house a woman will be inside but you can just leave her
4: save her and take her out on a few dates
5: she will then become your gf
6: after you finish your 2nd date goto her front door and move onto the two pplz standing together sign
7: when standing on it click any button on your 2nd player anolog stick... you will then proceed into 2 player

Edited by Simonac55

Thread moved since there has been forum modifications.

mohwar
31-10-2004, 02:30 PM
Wat mission is tha cuz i only mess bout i just wanna get hang of the game then i'll do missions :)

Ciaran
31-10-2004, 08:57 PM
I cnt remember the name it was ages ago that i did it... but its working for the cops and its burning a house down
(later on durning the game some crooked cops employ you do do their dirty work or they will kill you or send you back to the slammer)

Ryan
01-11-2004, 01:32 AM
What do you do on the 2player? ? ?

Unsuspected
01-11-2004, 06:49 PM
she's ur girlfriend and u can't do that 2 players unless its night, theres a small town located not too far north of los santos and it has another 2 player mode that can be activated anytime.

by the way, when the second player joins u can press up and down to choose a different character

Cheat Code Hints:

armor cheat on Vice City will give u armor, full health, and $250,000 on San Andreas

weapon set cheats from vice city also work on san andreas

HINTS:

once ur stamina is full and u have the second city unlocked u can get into the airport by climbing onto of the building next to the gate that says u can't get in without high flying skill. from that building u can jump the gate. you must run jump at the building to get on top of it and if u find it to hard u can park a car beside it and get on top of the car then get on top of the building. once inside the airport the only air vehicle that isn't locked is the maverick located near a bunch of hangers.

Ciaran
01-11-2004, 07:11 PM
you can access the 2 player near cj's first house at anytime...

Ryan
01-11-2004, 10:42 PM
Since Im Gonna Have To Wait Like 3 Weeks Before I Can Play It Coz I Broke My Tv What Can You Do On The Multiplayer ? ? ?

costah
02-11-2004, 11:52 AM
that sounds like **** cuz it dont say nothng about it, it says 1 player at the back

Edited by Simonac55

Warning. Please use proper language and that goes to EVERYONE on this thread

Ryan
02-11-2004, 05:18 PM
well i checked the back in woolworths and it said 1 or 2 players so its not **** or whatever u said lol

GommeInc
02-11-2004, 06:49 PM
Yeah 1 or 2 players, how close to CJ's do you have to be? You can fly the planes in the huge island opposite Los Santo's/

Ciaran
02-11-2004, 09:53 PM
It isnt **** because i have played it and if you ask any other person who has even seen the game you will see 1-2 players on the back.... flying planes is fun!! lol hard tho...
2player is fun... your both on the same screen that is quite annoying so you cant go very far away from eachother... you both have same weps but 2nd player tends to be rly slow running because of you doing the gym and her not going so you are better runner... when one of you drives and the other is in the car the player that isnt driving will auto get out the window and have a special cursor to shoot... no aim on it tho...

Jamierules
02-11-2004, 10:04 PM
All the San Andreas cheats are the same as Vice City.

Want a chase from the cops? Just swim to another island when they are not activated and you get 4 stars immediately. Then it's bascially you vs the law. ;)

Ciaran
02-11-2004, 10:44 PM
yes most of them are i only use 2 cheats weps and health when in sticky situations

Unsuspected
03-11-2004, 07:37 AM
this site is from a guy who beat the game completly, he has listed all the 2 player locations with great detail

http://hem.bredband.net/708145/2players.html

GommeInc
03-11-2004, 05:33 PM
Facinating, I hate the fact that does planes in that easter bay airport are all locked, that just ruin a perfectly good killing spree and when you try to leave San Andreas you get shot down by an army jet.

mohwar
04-11-2004, 09:29 PM
How far from cjs house is it i am on the mission but this thing comes up sayin u can now go 2 emmas house?

How do u open the bck of ur car?

Ciaran
06-11-2004, 02:37 PM
Facinating, I hate the fact that does planes in that easter bay airport are all locked, that just ruin a perfectly good killing spree and when you try to leave San Andreas you get shot down by an army jet.
I havent got to the part where you can fly planes yet im working on the second island now but ive found a problem in the code that will allow you to access one helicoper in the airport on the second island im currently looking for the poliot school...
Btw the crack is a cheat and willnot affect your game in any way only allow you access to the airport

Moose
12-11-2004, 08:10 PM
Thanks! for telling me, when i get it soon i'll try to do that.

Jettee
16-11-2004, 06:29 PM
you can pretty much fly anytime you want, i waited till i went through pilot school though.

Ciaran
16-11-2004, 06:32 PM
I completed it a few days ago... its a good game all round its probs the best game evere next to halo 2 so i hope you all have as much fun as i did playing it if you need any tips just ask....

Jettee
16-11-2004, 06:37 PM
its a great game but i am stuck...

and i refuse to use cheats in this game

Ciaran
16-11-2004, 06:40 PM
its a great game but i am stuck...

and i refuse to use cheats in this game
Where are you stuck mate ill help if i can...?

StRaT
18-11-2004, 06:48 PM
theres another way to play multi player, go round the back of big smokes house and jump over a wall and you will find 2 skeletons walk into it and u start multi player : D

DiscoMania
19-11-2004, 08:03 PM
Hello I heard you need help with san Andreas Ok
www.stuckgamer.com offers Video help guides to any game

Your Welcome,
DiscoMania

mohwar
27-12-2004, 12:35 PM
you can pretty much fly anytime you want, i waited till i went through pilot school though.

Where is the pilot school i found out were driving school is but it asks u 2 be fat lol

i don't kind of understand

if i got my self fat it would take me 2 weeks 2 make him skinny i go gym use the bike just a bit goes off

bad-man10
27-12-2004, 12:43 PM
do the armour cheat from vice city on to san andreas it gives you full health full armour 250000 dollars as well it is:

r1 r2 l1 x left down right up left down right up

it always works

it also restores your car bk to normal when its all crashed up

:)

mohwar
28-12-2004, 08:57 AM
do the armour cheat from vice city on to san andreas it gives you full health full armour 250000 dollars as well it is:

r1 r2 l1 x left down right up left down right up

it always works

it also restores your car bk to normal when its all crashed up

:)

so boring doing cheats no point if u do the body amour cheat and get 250000
dollars the game get boring so fast if u would like to get alot of money at least bet gamble and theres this rich guy near ur house tha asks u if u want 2 join his gang just kill him and get 2300 dollars or play to players kill pppl take there money :)

G-flow
28-12-2004, 09:40 AM
I'm stuck on the mission with big smoke called "just business" i've tried everyhing and the furthest i can get is the tunnel and the bike kinda blows up. p.s. if i do the health cheat to try and restore my bike the thing blows up!!!!!! :(

Ciaran
29-12-2004, 04:44 PM
Hey omg anderman is round mine and he just completed the mission "the wrong side of the tracks" on his first attempt no cheats by far :O scary

Anderman
29-12-2004, 05:29 PM
:p its true, its true

Tom.Harrop
29-01-2005, 04:03 PM
*easy way 4 2 player* k, face big smokes house (BS on map) then go right until u cross a road. then climb the fence and walk into the red icon. *much easier*

Xaction
02-02-2005, 12:17 PM
I'm stuck on the mission with big smoke called "just business" i've tried everyhing and the furthest i can get is the tunnel and the bike kinda blows up. p.s. if i do the health cheat to try and restore my bike the thing blows up!!!!!! :(

It Took Me Days To Get This One. You Lose Most Of Your Life When The Bike Stops, Its Best To Shoot The Car Ahead Of You Til It Blows Up Then Shoot The Guys On Right Last, Shoot The Motor Bike Drivers And The Car Wheels, Hopefully They'll Crash, You Say You Got To The Tunnel Well Once You Shoot The Gate To Get In Then You Will Have A Good Head Start Before They Shoot At You Again, When You Start To Zig Zag In The Tunnel, Look Behind And There Will Be Barrels Next 2 The Gaps So Shoot Them And The Bikers Will Be Get Blown Up And All You Have 2 Do Is Wait For The End Of The Tunnel And Then The Mission Is Complete I Hope It Helps You Frontslide :)

TheLostPara
02-02-2005, 12:43 PM
It Took Me Days To Get This One. You Lose Most Of Your Life When The Bike Stops, Its Best To Shoot The Car Ahead Of You Til It Blows Up Then Shoot The Guys On Right Last, Shoot The Motor Bike Drivers And The Car Wheels, Hopefully They'll Crash, You Say You Got To The Tunnel Well Once You Shoot The Gate To Get In Then You Will Have A Good Head Start Before They Shoot At You Again, When You Start To Zig Zag In The Tunnel, Look Behind And There Will Be Barrels Next 2 The Gaps So Shoot Them And The Bikers Will Be Get Blown Up And All You Have 2 Do Is Wait For The End Of The Tunnel And Then The Mission Is Complete I Hope It Helps You Frontslide :)

Agh i'm stuck on that mission too. I've done all og loc's missions and i hardly ever do big smoke's so i'm planning on doing big smoke's and then doing tenpenny's. I hate the mission "just buissness" :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!