PDA

View Full Version : Buying .COM Furni with Millions

Drake
01-12-2005, 09:42 PM
40k Per HC Sofa
55k Per Petal
20k Per Dragon
1Million per Throne * PM if your intrested in this deal but would like to haggle*

Also buying other assorted rares.

I will NOT go first unless you are a trusted Habbox member. Once you give me the items, I will bid on a trade that you set up with the ammount of neopoints. You will get all the neopoints per item. Tips may be in order if you are fast, reliable and theres no trouble. Thanks

Sqaz
02-12-2005, 11:25 AM
40k Per HC Sofa
55k Per Petal
20k Per Dragon
1Million per Throne * PM if your intrested in this deal but would like to haggle*

Also buying other assorted rares.

I will NOT go first unless you are a trusted Habbox member. Once you give me the items, I will bid on a trade that you set up with the ammount of neopoints. You will get all the neopoints per item. Tips may be in order if you are fast, reliable and theres no trouble. Thanks
Don't rely on the trusted habbox list, people used other accounts to reccomond themselves in order to get there and scam people.

[Chris]
11-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Don't rely on the trusted habbox list, people used other accounts to reccomond themselves in order to get there and scam people.

really well guess wot ur rong im not that trusted coz iv not been on here for long but some ppl r trusted

MR Furniture
11-12-2005, 12:09 PM
I have 1.2mil im not going 1st though.

[Chris]
13-12-2005, 04:58 PM
anything for my spare mocha?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!