PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this?

TheGhostOfBikez
01-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Well i was reading on runescapecommunity discussion forum, and this guy said that he felt really bad so I looked at it and he said that he was at Heros guild charging his ammy of glory, then one guy with full black dhide and ranger boots goes into the cage with the blue dragon, but without a anti drag sheild. So the dude closed the cage and the other dude soon died. He got his ranger boots. I read all the responses, and some people said its just another way to get killed but not in the wildy.

Somethin like this happend to me before.. I got crafted 15k fires to get to 44 rc, so I decided to go train mage with fire strike. I get to the wizards tower, training on the lesser demon and all of a sudden an evil chicken pops up. So im like "wtv ill just run" and this level 34 noob keeps closing the door! So I was down to about 15hp, then I finally managed to run out of the door. All the noob said was "lol" when I was about to loose 200k worth of stuff.

As for the thing with the ranger boots, I probably would of done the same thing because I jsut love ranger boots and I cant afford em, but this guy that did that had a purple phat =\

Woha long post =\

Sly
01-12-2005, 10:23 PM
Snyde people today..

Cigaret
01-12-2005, 10:23 PM
erm

its wat most people would have done

TheGhostOfBikez
01-12-2005, 10:24 PM
erm

its wat most people would have done

Yeah it is, but I find that wrong... And what does syne (sp) mean?

Dan
01-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Thats not nice but u find nasty people like that in all games they are obsessed by free stuff

TheGhostOfBikez
01-12-2005, 10:30 PM
Thats not nice but u find nasty people like that in all games they are obsessed by free stuff

dannnn| hows slayerrr? I cant go on msn, I'm at moms store n this comp dont hav it =[ meh, i got 899 total =]

Dan
01-12-2005, 10:32 PM
dannnn| hows slayerrr? I cant go on msn, I'm at moms store n this comp dont hav it =[ meh, i got 899 total =]

Andehhhhhh (L) tis kay i aint on there atm :p im bout 80k off 82 so not bad ;] Oo nice well done!

Mr.Kylee
01-12-2005, 10:34 PM
DANN WANA MEET UP AT HERO GUILD? make sure to have your d stuff and some cash ;)

Dan
01-12-2005, 10:36 PM
DANN WANA MEET UP AT HERO GUILD? make sure to have your d stuff and some cash ;)

Kay ill bring everythin valuable that i own.. like that sooper rare burnt shrimp ;]

TheGhostOfBikez
01-12-2005, 10:37 PM

is there something goin on that i dont know about? =[ phr33 st00f f0 m3 pl0x? I'm about 6k off 49 str, so I'll get the level tonight.. 900 total wewt. Once I get 50 str ill probably get def to 50, then raise non combats like agility till I get 1000 total =] wewtage. im goin on mshn now =] changed comps..

Mr.Kylee
01-12-2005, 10:58 PM
Kay ill bring everythin valuable that i own.. like that sooper rare burnt shrimp ;]
:o yeah that super shrimp sounds fine ;] try the d sheild also <3

Ezzie.
01-12-2005, 11:00 PM
yup i read that its quite dumb really o.O

Scottehh.
02-12-2005, 03:35 PM
Yep lols =\

-!scotty-!1
02-12-2005, 07:12 PM
Well i was reading on runescapecommunity discussion forum, and this guy said that he felt really bad so I looked at it and he said that he was at Heros guild charging his ammy of glory, then one guy with full black dhide and ranger boots goes into the cage with the blue dragon, but without a anti drag sheild. So the dude closed the cage and the other dude soon died. He got his ranger boots. I read all the responses, and some people said its just another way to get killed but not in the wildy.

Somethin like this happend to me before.. I got crafted 15k fires to get to 44 rc, so I decided to go train mage with fire strike. I get to the wizards tower, training on the lesser demon and all of a sudden an evil chicken pops up. So im like "wtv ill just run" and this level 34 noob keeps closing the door! So I was down to about 15hp, then I finally managed to run out of the door. All the noob said was "lol" when I was about to loose 200k worth of stuff.

As for the thing with the ranger boots, I probably would of done the same thing because I jsut love ranger boots and I cant afford em, but this guy that did that had a purple phat =\

Woha long post =\

Ummm

Long post :P

And that gets anoying ppl do it 2 me

what newbs :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!