PDA

View Full Version : i hate pple calling low level pple noobs.

v3nky
02-12-2005, 10:54 AM
wad u feel about calling pple noob?

Rashelly
02-12-2005, 12:27 PM
Yeah...this is in the wrong section...and I call people noobs when they deserve it, regardless of their combat level.

TheGhostOfBikez
02-12-2005, 02:11 PM
Yeah...this is in the wrong section...and I call people noobs when they deserve it, regardless of their combat level.

Same, except for once I was training at experiments, and I attack one then a lvl 101 comes up to me hes like "noob" im like why because I train? Hes like come stake me 10m!!! what u scared?!?!?!111one

Charles
02-12-2005, 04:59 PM
I only call people noobs while im in Cw's. When I set up some very well placed barricades and a lvl 25 on my own team, or something comes and destroys them for no reason. :(

Nomesy
02-12-2005, 05:15 PM
I dont call anyone a noob unless they make me mad or harass me asking for free stuff and wont go away. I hate when that happens especially on f2p.

-!scotty-!1
02-12-2005, 07:13 PM

Same.

kooldude23
02-12-2005, 08:09 PM
I think calling people names is just plain wrong !
it isnt very nice for the person you say it to and most of the time it is because they are a bit new to the game and they need to be shown the ropes and things, just because somone wants to no where i dont no, the dwarven mines are, does not make them a noob, the true noobs are the people who pick up the burnt fish at catherbry bank...

being called names is not nice at all...

Sly
02-12-2005, 09:55 PM
I think calling people names is just plain wrong !
it isnt very nice for the person you say it to and most of the time it is because they are a bit new to the game and they need to be shown the ropes and things, just because somone wants to no where i dont no, the dwarven mines are, does not make them a noob, the true noobs are the people who pick up the burnt fish at catherbry bank...

being called names is not nice at all...

OI !!!! I pick the burnt fish up !!! Shouldn't litter :P

PS2.
02-12-2005, 11:52 PM
i hate pple calling low level pple noobs.

Low level people = new to Runescape = Noob, so if thats what they are, why not be called one?

Sly
02-12-2005, 11:55 PM
Low level people = new to Runescape = Noob, so if thats what they are, why not be called one?

Newb = A new person

Clo
03-12-2005, 02:38 PM
Newb = new person
N00b = someone who acts stupid, does something stupid, whatever.

Ashley 12344
03-12-2005, 02:56 PM
Dont like it, dont play. Could it be any simpler?

Sqaz
04-12-2005, 01:52 AM
I only call people noobs if they judge someone by their combat level. Or they're calling other people noobs when they're not that high of a level. But mostly people who judge others by their combat level. I usually don't even look at the combat level, doesn't matter to me. So yeah stuck up people are 'noobs'.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!