PDA

View Full Version : Why is sonicmouse famous

djotto1991
12-11-2004, 10:39 PM
What did he do plz tell me everything!

This is neither a piece of news neither is it a rumour. Please make sure you know where to post. - >Max< *MOVED*

Prexis
12-11-2004, 10:56 PM
There's not much to know. He was the first person with any real intelligence to actually do any scripting.

The following posts are likely to contain some un-informed lies...

hotslime
12-11-2004, 11:13 PM
You should know my now what topics to post the right thing in this isent UK news..

Simonac55
21-11-2004, 05:49 PM
SonicMouse was the greatest hacker Habbo ever had. He could hack Habbo very easily and Habbo was going up with lags and problems when SonicMouse was there. But now he's gone and we don't have to worrry about our furni being deleted or us being hacked.

wootzy
21-11-2004, 06:47 PM
SonicMouse was the greatest hacker Habbo ever had. He could hack Habbo very easily and Habbo was going up with lags and problems when SonicMouse was there. But now he's gone and we don't have to worrry about our furni being deleted or us being hacked.hardly the greatest he was just the first to script

Rareoid
21-11-2004, 07:05 PM
SonicMouse was the greatest hacker Habbo ever had.... But now he's gone and we don't have to worrry about our furni being deleted or us being hacked.

1) He wasn't the greatest. None of them are great. He was just the first so therefore the most well known.

2) We still must worry about getting hacked. It hasn't gone forever. :(

Motorollo
22-11-2004, 01:44 AM
once i think he chnaged the fruni prices in catalouge

also we still should worry about getting hacked beacuse there may be a new sonic 1 day :)

hotslime
22-11-2004, 01:48 AM
once i think he chnaged the fruni prices in catalouge

also we still should worry about getting hacked beacuse there may be a new sonic 1 day :)

he never put furni in cataloge. Why should we worry about another sonicmouse he dident do anything. Lmao

Sightings
09-12-2004, 10:07 AM
OMG SONICMOUSE IS THE PWNAGE OF SCRIPTING HE IS THE GOD OF SCRIPTING ALL SCRIPTorS want to be as good as him (or what ive heard)
hehe God when someone logged on to sonics account and is like sonics back i was freaked back when i was a habbo he was famous he still is wmauahha XD

Sightings
09-12-2004, 10:09 AM
For all you noobish habbos who doubt sonicmouse you shouldnt because if he is as good as peopke gossip about him he might revolutionize unbanning without being a moderator or habbo er... i et spooked just thinking about it -chills-

:Illusion - Don't double post, edit you're last message to add extra comments.

tularis
09-12-2004, 12:20 PM
He was a habbo scripter. Used program to alter the hotel and change furniture prices (client side).

Lord Zero
09-12-2004, 01:21 PM
SonicMouse wasn't the greatest habbo hotel scripter nor the first.

It is just like all other legends. People change the stories. And when it comes down to it, most legends are fake. Just like SonicMouse.

GommeInc
09-12-2004, 10:30 PM
SonicMouse was real though but he didnt do a good job now did he...

Lord Zero
10-12-2004, 10:44 AM
SonicMouse was real though but he didnt do a good job now did he...
SonicMouse himself isn't fake. But his legend is.

He hasn't done even half the things people have said he has done.

Yoshi132045
10-12-2004, 12:35 PM
Sonicmouse scripted Habbo Hotel back in March 2004, We need to watch out for him but hopefully hes moved on.

Lord Zero
10-12-2004, 12:39 PM
Sonicmouse scripted Habbo Hotel back in March 2004, We need to watch out for him but hopefully hes moved on.
Dude, what the hell? SonicMouse was years ago...

tularis
10-12-2004, 02:44 PM
Yeah, back when hardly anything was patched and the hotel was full of glitches.

_Olam_
10-12-2004, 03:00 PM
Yeah, back when hardly anything was patched and the hotel was full of glitches.

The correct term is infamous. He is infamous because people talk about him.

Simple as.
If people forgot his name and said:
"Just another scripter"
Then he'd get forgotten. But people have placed his name as the source of all scripting, hacking and to a degree scamming.

He is the villain if you will, when in essence he is probably a pleasant gentleman. People need someone to hate/look up to.

All these deeds about him being the greatest hacker, of causing mutants and whatnot are all fallacies. They are 'but a myth' to quote Habbo's alteration of his mission a while back.

GommeInc
10-12-2004, 04:55 PM
People are easily excited...
SonicMouse was probably a normal Hacker and Scripter, if you take one of the ones around now a days and bung him in when Sonicmouse was around, then they may just be as powerful.

Habbos.eu
10-12-2004, 05:21 PM
Lol .. sonic mouse helped habbo ..

Sonic mouse was the first scripter , and he placed several items in the catalouge , and did other various things exploting bugs , and one 'shut it down' .

How did this help them ? Well .. he stopped any more scripters stealing your habbos ect. , as he pointed out to sulake their bugs , so safety is raised. Sonic mouse is now thw owner of mouse industries inc. and doing fine for himself. He's really a nice guy. I know his address and phone nu,ber , he once gave it out (LOL) in an alert late at night.

No , I wont give it out ,

Thank you,

I'll be here all week,

Chibi

P@ND@
10-12-2004, 07:24 PM
Perhaps the same affair became as in Valve.
The real cheaters we're paid for an anti cheat system.
Habbo's hardly script now, it's impossible.
And they don't hack, only if you're stupid to accept a keylogger.

Vampire
11-12-2004, 01:24 AM
"Why is SonicMouse famous?"

He was ONE of the first to exploit glitches in the Hotel, causing many other people to exploit them too. He made an unbanning tool which changed your computer ID, making it possible to access the Hotel once you had been banned. (To my knowledge, this no-longer works.)

All he did really was exploit glitches to make rooms that were scripted (They weren't all that good anyway, they looked a mess), causing people to "look up" to him somewhat.

Someone said earlier that if people stopped going on about SonicMouse, he wouldn't be famous - I agree.

Ciaran
11-12-2004, 09:52 AM
He was one of the best things to happen to habbo... he exploited the bugs and made habbo safer for today....

Lord Zero
11-12-2004, 01:05 PM
He was one of the best things to happen to habbo... he exploited the bugs and made habbo safer for today....
Well actually, that was Jephyrr.

Aeo.
18-12-2004, 06:46 PM
I was in the room when sonicmouse was bannd. Ill set the scene dogs and cats in the air habbos in the air sonicmouse sitting in a scripted throne with scripted Dinos around him. Moderator came in said :o and then said ... mmmmm thinking. Sonic said I'm a Myth :) and then was banned. The room was closed and habbo couldnt delete it for a long time.

Adzeh
29-12-2004, 10:02 PM
he is famous because he was a scripter.

Sketti
30-12-2004, 10:45 AM
He was nothing special. He was the first scripter on Habbo - WOW - he was given exploits (i.e programs) and just used them. He was nothing special.

Ziabotsu
06-01-2005, 11:06 PM
OMG SONICMOUSE IS THE PWNAGE OF SCRIPTING HE IS THE GOD OF SCRIPTING ALL SCRIPTorS want to be as good as him (or what ive heard)
hehe God when someone logged on to sonics account and is like sonics back i was freaked back when i was a habbo he was famous he still is wmauahha XD
Sonicmouse isnt only a scriptor. He is more of a hacker. Now habbo hotel has better servers and hacking (Most) is blocked. I just hope habbo doesnt become vulnerable to hacking again and then the servers could go corrupt and shut down. I dont know.
Sonicmouse was the greatest hacker of all habbo, he hacked, and scripted and everythingg. He couldnt get mountain dew as that wasnt created now. You dont need to worry about him now, him (And Jibbi :D) are both in Peru, Sonicmouse serving coffee and I have no idea what jibbi does.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!