PDA

View Full Version : Cute new

Jseb
12-11-2004, 10:55 PM
Hi everyone i still have few prob with cutenew!
1) Create a directory on your server ( e.g. cutenews )
2) Upload the content of the cutenews.1.3.5.zip to the directory you created in step 1
3) Now You must CHMOD the the file cutenews/index.php to 777 and directory cutenews/data/ and all files and
folders under the data/ directory must be also chmod'ed to 777.
4) Finally, go to http://yoursite.com/cutenews/index.php with you favorite browser and fallow the instructions.

Those are the step to create them! I understand number one and number two i believe is a file when u download it
Number 3 i cant understand it :s i am french and its doesnt enter in my head could someone help me. and then their is number 4 look easy but i believe this mean that its done! Could some one clarify me :s

Mentor
12-11-2004, 11:42 PM
CHMOD, is changing the permitiosn for the dirctorsy on files. they need to be 777 to make the files writble, it should be an option on your ftp client.. hopefuly

Jseb
13-11-2004, 12:57 AM
hmm if its a option then ill shall be k ill check it out thx for u help! Where do we find that option just in case :P ? I am not the owner of that fan site i am just the co-owner but yeah i still can accessit but i dont want to cause prob!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!