PDA

View Full Version : My own version of the twelve days of Christmas(song)

minidude1664
02-12-2005, 05:22 PM
On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me a donkey singing badly

On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me two fir trees and a donkey singing badly

On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me three soldiers marching,two fir trees and a donkey singing badly

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me four candles burning, three soldiers marching, two fir trees and a donkey singing badly

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me five gold necklaces, four candles burning, three soldiers marching, two fir trees and a donkey singing badly!!!

I only got up to there I will try to make more some other time!

like it? then good rep me don't like it just tell me and i will try to improve it

ross
02-12-2005, 05:37 PM
On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me a donkey singing badly

On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me two fir trees and a donkey singing badly

On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me three soldiers marching,two fir trees and a donkey singing badly

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me four candles burning, three soldiers marching, two fir trees and a donkey singing badly

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me five gold necklaces, four candles burning, three soldiers marching, two fir trees and a donkey singing badly!!!

I only got up to there I will try to make more some other time!

like it? then good rep me don't like it just tell me and i will try to improve it
I'm going to bad rep you for asking people to good rep you.

Seatherny
02-12-2005, 05:52 PM
I am sorry but I dont like it

Rebuild
02-12-2005, 06:03 PM
I am sorry but I dont like it

Well, actually, I'm not sorry.

YellowParasol
02-12-2005, 06:28 PM
Lol i don't really like it either..

Eamonn
02-12-2005, 06:48 PM
I'm going to bad rep you for asking people to good rep you.

I am NOT sorry but I dont like it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!