PDA

View Full Version : new funky friday deatails inside

Lost_Addict
02-12-2005, 05:31 PM
Introducing The NEW Funky Friday Competition

The past week has been absolute chaos!
Being Hotel Manager isn't an easy job I can tell you! Being stalked, friend requests every second. I decided I needed a new room including my favourite rare, the Greek Pillar. So I created one and the room is called The Oriental Picnic. You can see my poor room designing skills, by clicking HERE. Ok, so it isn't that bad! All the Habbos that have been there and I have gathered feedback from seem to like it, so hey! I'm giving it away this week - so you could win this oriental themed room!

By entering you have the chance to win some of this GREAT furni: 2 Thrones, 9 Petal Patches, 4 Greek Pillars, 1 Orange Parasol, 1 Green Parasol, 1 Yellow Parasol, 1 Purple Parasol, 10 Red Silk Pillows, 2 Fire Dragons, 2 Gold Ice-Cream machines, 2 Marquees, 11 White Oriental Screens, 4 Poinsettas and the normals shown in the screenshot above.

One lucky Habbos will win the oriental room and ten runners-up will each win 50 Habbo Credits. To win this oriental prize, just answer the simple question below:

How long is Evolution Hotel Manager for?

1) 1 Year
2) 1 week
3) 1 decade

Lost_Addict
02-12-2005, 10:30 PM
EDIT: sorry double post

the wombats
02-12-2005, 10:31 PM
It is called a bump? :rolleyes: I do not care

Neversoft
02-12-2005, 10:31 PM
How easy is that :P

Lost_Addict
02-12-2005, 10:47 PM
lol very easy

Wootzeh
02-12-2005, 10:50 PM
Nice copy and pasting skills you got there :rolleyes:

Rebuild
02-12-2005, 10:51 PM
EDIT: sorry double post

Lol, double post with a 5 hours difference, you must mean it when your sorry. :rolleyes:

The trouble with the Funky Friday being so easy is that there wont be a very good chance to win because so many people will get the answer.. with ease.

Lost_Addict
03-12-2005, 09:22 AM
Nice copy and pasting skills you got there :rolleyes:
why thank you lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!