PDA

View Full Version : Project Habbo3D...Moving on...

fdb
02-12-2005, 06:06 PM
it's been nearly 3 years since i created the first 3D habbo room and what started out as a one-off project turned into what i like to think is a genuinely unique habbo fansite, albeit rarely updated it served it's main purpose in showing other people a different view into habbohotel.

However as more rooms and new hotels have appeared, it's got to a point where there's no real way i can keep up, especially as work etc takes up most of my time now and as much as i enjoy working on each room i want to move onto other things.
With that i've decided that the Flaming Fur private room currently under construction will be the last room for the Habbo3d project, the site itself will remain online and will have a possible redesign in the new year, other than that there will be no further room builds for the foreseeable future.

I still have a number of new bits and pieces lined up, one of which is Habbo related but i'll mainly be concentrating on other non-habbo related artwork, the Habbo3d project helped me a massive amount with my 3D modelling techniques so i reckon it's time i put them to some proper use!

Thanks to all those who've given such a positive response to the project over the years, it certainly inspired me to keep going with the site as long as i have, i hope that although the project is now closed, the site itself will remain as a unique addition to the growing Habbo fansite base.

http://habbo3d.freedeebloke.com

Steven.
02-12-2005, 06:49 PM
Sad to hear Fdb, it's a great gfx site.

is this purely due to updates or that your hobbaship is ending within the hotel? :(

EvilMaverick
02-12-2005, 06:53 PM
I am speechless because it's great

Wootzeh
02-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Will you put your habbo city on there?

fdb
02-12-2005, 07:38 PM
Sad to hear Fdb, it's a great gfx site.

is this purely due to updates or that your hobbaship is ending within the hotel? :(

The thing with the Hobba duties are a small part of my decision but not in any way out of "anger", my problem is that i only really go onto Habbo as a hobba and rarely stay around to chat to folk, i'd find it difficult now to get into just using the site as a place to hang out, most of the old crowd i hung out with have also moved on so i reckon losing the badge is probably a good indicator that it's time to move on, i'll still be very much on the scene so to speak but with the habbo3D project out of the way i can concentrate on better things. :)

@Wootzeh: The pixel city will definately go online, it's a smaller project that will form part of a site that once set up, will also more or less run itself and won't need me to update stuff every other day. :)

You
02-12-2005, 07:59 PM
:p first time i've saw this site, Flippen Awesome tho :D

[N]
02-12-2005, 08:27 PM
Wow nice site liking alot :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!