PDA

View Full Version : Habbo did not mention...

Dont-Eat-Rocks
02-12-2005, 06:46 PM
Correct me if im wrong, but did you notice Habbo DID NOT mention that they deleted many habbo names? This is probably because they did not want all of us to know about it. They most likely did not want us to know because, it would cause alot of scaming and thier work would be pointless!
Now, Many of the deleted names have been re-created and the scam rate is way up! They did not delete them fo no reason, they deleted them so they would have more file space, wich reduces LAGG! So next time, if they ever delete more names please keep it to your self.

pechie100
02-12-2005, 06:47 PM
well the storys got out so we will live

TealArms
02-12-2005, 06:47 PM
They told us last time when they got rid of them

Rebuild
02-12-2005, 06:48 PM
Correct me if im wrong, but did you notice Habbo DID NOT mention that they deleted many habbo names? This is probably because they did not want all of us to know about it. They most likely did not want us to know because, it would cause alot of scaming and thier work would be pointless!
Now, Many of the deleted names have been re-created and the scam rate is way up! They did not delete them fo no reason, they deleted them so they would have more file space, wich reduces LAGG! So if they ever delete more names please keep it to your self.

Well it will still minimize the file space because names such as .:x.:xx.x..rockerz.z.xlss; will be removed too, and no one will go for those names.

Dont-Eat-Rocks
02-12-2005, 06:48 PM

Yeah, they learned from last time thats probaly why they did not tell us this time.

TealArms
02-12-2005, 06:49 PM
Ye, but i dont see why they dont get rid of permed accounts

EvilMaverick

I didn't know that :rolleyes:

The Professor
What the hell are you on about? -Spam thread alert- Of course habbo arent going to mention it, they didnt mention HK was broken into, they didnt mention they had a massive problem with SS scripting. And yeah what pechie said. People know now, theres nothing we can do about it.

Because people can appeal to get them unbanned.

dannyboymed
They delete them because it frees names for more people to get. Who cares, only idiots get scammed. Why keep it to yourself?

TealArms
02-12-2005, 06:50 PM
I didn't know that :rolleyes:
i have been on habbo since 2001ish

Rawr
02-12-2005, 07:11 PM
Well there are certain names that will never be taking again really weird ones like x.!x.!charlesx.!x.!

Cronicle.
02-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Hmmm
I dont like teh old habbo names anyhoo :o

le harry
02-12-2005, 10:04 PM
Well, some of the really good names have been permed, no chance they will get deleted?

The Professor
02-12-2005, 10:11 PM
A problem i can think with this is if any of the names have fan rooms, the person who re-registers the name will gain those rooms. Lucky so and so

Joeymac
03-12-2005, 01:36 AM

they'll be unbanned in many years

andrew
03-12-2005, 04:01 AM
What the hell are you on about? -Spam thread alert- Of course habbo arent going to mention it, they didnt mention HK was broken into, they didnt mention they had a massive problem with SS scripting. And yeah what pechie said. People know now, theres nothing we can do about it.

You obviously weren't on last time they cleared out the names. They had a message on the homepage this previous November, and this was to give user's a head's up that if they had any old account's without furni they would be deleted. I don't know why you're comparing those scripting and hacking event's to a name clearout?

The thing is though, not only is there gonna to be more scamming with "buying" names, but what alot of you on this forum cannot grasp.. By creating all those account's (As many user's listed in the other thread) you have now made it more difficult for new user's to create name's. Anyone, and there's alot out there, who dont like to see name's such as x.x!!-Cinderella-!!x.x can be blamed for that. Again, all the account's have been taken and a number of you will either go against the Habbo Way and sell account's or leave them sit unactive for another year. Nice one..

olympic-games
03-12-2005, 04:06 AM
Big whoop.
Be happy with what you got!
This is how scammers work ..changing accounts every week ..your account's your online soulmate in my view.

le harry
03-12-2005, 04:14 AM
I know, who really cares, some people dont even know yet, so you guys still have the advantage with the names, imagine if it was on the homepage, lag, all good names gone etc

][HsPmO][
03-12-2005, 08:44 AM
BOVERED??

Pamela
03-12-2005, 08:54 AM
i have been on habbo since 2001ish
And that makes you know that habbo mentioned that they were deleting names how? Last time they did announce it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!