PDA

View Full Version : New Years Resolution - Ends 5th January

StripedTiger
03-12-2005, 09:22 AM
Every New year many people give up something to the year coming. They try making themselves better, or fitter or happier. Some people give up chocolate, some people give up smoking. There are so many things we could give up.

What i would like you to do is tell me what you will be giving up this New Year and why. Do you think you'll stick to it? I know i won't stick to mine :p
So what are you waiting for? Get posting :)

The Prize: 3 black smoke machines, 1 dragon kindly donated By Smiddy1234

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name:
Habbox Name:
Entry:

Follow the link below and click on the post reply icon, and remember to leave your habbo name.

This competition will run until 5th January unless otherwise stated. After that the winner will be chosen and Aquae will hand over the prizes in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Staff Member ONLY.
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom

Terms and conditions: You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on January 5th 2006. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced in this forum and will be announced in the final post of this competition and will be contacted by Aquae to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competitions.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so. ANYONE COMMENTING WILL ALSO BE UNABLE TO ENTER ANY COMPETITION IN THIS FORUM FOR ONE MONTH FROM THE DATE OF THEIR COMMENT.

Congratulations to:

Finolastar93 who won 3 black smoke machines, 1 dragon kindly donated By Smiddy1234

you'll be contacted soon :)

Adzeh
03-12-2005, 10:16 AM
Habbo Name: :Newsie

Habbox Name: :Newsie

Entry:

Hrrrrm, a new years resolution? Now thats a hard one. I guess I want to start putting my friends first in all situations.

Over the last couple of years I have found that I have been increasingly letting my friends down by pulling out at the last minute when we arrange things. It has got to stop, so this years, new years resolution, will be to put my friends first and stick to whatever we agree.

I really want to stick with this resolution because one day my friends are just going to get fed up of it and ditch me, and at the end of the day, what have you got if you havent got friends? So, for mine and my friend's sakes, I must stick with this resolution.

Frank459
03-12-2005, 01:15 PM
Habbo(x) Name : frank459
Entry :

This year im gonna give up meat and selfishness
I think its wrong to kill animals just for food
So veggie me be! (even tho i dont like vegetables ill try them!)

Anflex
03-12-2005, 04:27 PM
Habbo Name: Anflex
Habbox Name: Anflex
Entry: This year I'm hoping to give up smoking for the 345342524th time. I doubt I will suceed so I'm just going to make this resoloution to fit in with the crowd of resoloutioners. :eusa_danc

Re101
03-12-2005, 09:25 PM
habbo(x) name : re101

Entry : Id like to start a more active life get out more and get fitter (even though i am already quite fit) its one of those things i enjoy doing but lately i've been obsessed with habbo so im cutting down (not too much) and getting out more, playing sport etc. AMEN :D

RareWolf
04-12-2005, 02:58 PM
Habbo Name : RareWolf
Habbox Name : RareWolf

Have More of a life in the real world, spend less time on habbo and more time studying *Feels like a gr8 big swat* and having fun with real mates. habbo is fun, it just isnt real.

trunks.15
05-12-2005, 09:13 AM
habboname: trunks.15
habboxname: :o trunks.15

hmz... this year i will go less to school then before :D joke :p
na i wil help teh poor plunder teh rich and help the hungry one:o
ore
i will try and come more on habbo :) AND pay more atention on habbo not on ma game xD

o yeah try to put ma name in habbox (A) :( wait there is still no t in habbox :(

JT-Fan
05-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Habbo name: Rupsie
Habbox name: Rupsie
My entry: This year I am going to give up alcohol. Seems like an easy thing to do but when you have been dependant on the booze to wash away your problems it's hard. I wanna get somewhere in life, and why should a can of fosters be stopping me? Its time to give up, its been the time for a few years, but I never noticed it.

-Soph-
05-12-2005, 05:11 PM
Habbo Name:
:Soph
Habbox Name:
:Soph
Entry:
For my new years resolution, Im going to try harder at school, and not get sent out of every lesson I set foot into, Also, Im not going to skip school either, And Im going to work extra specially hard to hand in my homework on time and do my classwork ;p [sounds easy, but its not]

JoeComins
07-12-2005, 03:34 PM
Habbo Name: Games.::.Guru
Habbox Forum Name: JoeComins

Entry

My resolution this year is to not have a resolution.
Might sound strange, but this year, I won't be able to break it, as I ont hav one. This is contradicting myself, but if you want to get anything in life, you have to be a jack *** :D

Edited By Aquae - Watch your language when you post in the forum!

HobJob
07-12-2005, 06:16 PM
Habbo Name: HobJob
Habbox Name: HobJob
Entry: My new year resolution is to give up being someone who im not. I always try to have a different personality and feature. I am who i am. Instead of trying to be someone else, i want a life of me. Not a life of a different person.

StripedTiger
07-12-2005, 06:25 PM
Habbo Name: Aquae
Habbox Name: Aquae
Entry:

My New Years Resolution:

For my new years resolution i am going to try and forget the past. I will try and forget bad things and concentrate of the good :) I will look to the future and try my best to get rid of my problems, bad habbits etc and look forward to improving myself, my work and other things that are effected by myself.

Baving
10-12-2005, 11:51 AM
Habbo Name: Baving
Forum Name: Baving

New Years Resolution: -
I am going to try and stop arguing with my brother :) As I am reaching the age now where I need to make important decissions in my life! And arguing cannot be at the top of the list :)

Temporary
10-12-2005, 12:12 PM
Habbo Name: HotelMentor
Habbox Name: Temporary
Entry: Well, im going off of all sorts os sweets, im going off coke and crisps also, i know i can do this because ive done it before and im going to stick to it and never give it up ;) P.S im not allowed to eat sweets anyway lol my athletics coach wont allow it :P

Diamondkid
10-12-2005, 12:15 PM
Habbo Name: Diamondkid
Habbox Name: Diamondkid
Entry: Well this year is an extremely important year for me at school and because of this i am no longer going to muck around in class. I have to revise every single note that i receive in lesson and if i muck around or if i get a detention i will put £2 in a jar that i have next to my computer, if it stays empty i have achieved my goal, if it goes above the red line then im going to have to kill myself.

Surname
11-12-2005, 12:25 PM
Habbo name: Surname
Forum name: Surname

Entry: My New Years Resolution is to smile and to make someone smile each day, as the world always looks brighter from behind a smile. As my signature so rightly puts it, a smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
So I plan to not worry, to be happy, and to SMILE.

Nisus
13-12-2005, 09:45 AM
Habbox name : Nisus
Habbo name : Nisus

Mne aint for other people this time. Its for my Self. But last year i was a Lil Beep. And did not deserve nothing but i changed and i hope i stay like the way i am now.

-x-Kerrianne-x-
14-12-2005, 08:51 PM
Habbo Name: -x-Kerrianne-x-
Forum Name: -x-Kerrianne-x-

Entry:My new years resolution for 2006 is to keep the lying to an all time low. If I have something bothering me, I am going to say it and not bottle it up. I want to make my life an open book from now on and come out of my shell. Ask me any question about me (within reason) and I am sure I will tell you the answer! Staying a vegetarian is also another resolution for me too, four years now and five years in January.
Live for 2006!

le harry
24-12-2005, 07:49 AM
Habbox Name: Aight.
Habbo Name: Aight.

Entry: My new yeaes resolution for 2006 is to try and be a nicer person to everyone who lives with me, I need to get a bit more mature in real life since I am getting to a stage where I need to do more important things in my life. I will still have the fun on the Internet but in real life, I really need to shapen up and start, I will also try and keep going with my Debating since I am winning a lot of debates and going quite well in that area :) Hopefully I will do well in 2006 :)

cictric
26-12-2005, 12:30 PM
Habbo Name: Cictric
Habbox Name:Cictric
Entry:

My new years resolution is to be less negative and focus on positive aspects of myself and more importantly, others. I need to realize that the more I pull myself down, the less confident I will get and it is starting to get to the stage where I can pick SMALL errors with myself. Im going to change this over the next year.

finolastar93
28-12-2005, 01:56 PM
Habbo Name: finolastar93
Habbox Name: finolastar93

This year I am going to stand up to bullies and stupid so called friends that turn on you. there is meant to be a best friend whom i have known for a very long time in my school but as now she knows prettier girls than me and older girls she is always turning her back on me and i just don't see why i should have to put up with it. I mean i will say something but shell just shout back at me infront of all these older girls and i get emotional. if i shout at her she just threatens to get them onto me and beat me up.

So this year I am going stand up to her and shout back and speak my mind to her as i know i do have other friends than her. i shouldnt have to put up with her controlling my life. Finola x

finolastar93
28-12-2005, 01:58 PM
Habbo Name: finolastar93
Habbox Name: finolastar93

This year I am going to stand up to bullies and stupid so called friends that turn on you. there is meant to be a best friend whom i have known for a very long time in my school but as now she knows prettier girls than me and older girls she is always turning her back on me and i just don't see why i should have to put up with it. I mean i will say something but shell just shout back at me infront of all these older girls and i get emotional. if i shout at her she just threatens to get them onto me and beat me up.

So this year I am going stand up to her and shout back and speak my mind to her as i know i do have other friends than her. i shouldnt have to put up with her controlling my life. Finola x

Plus she now has a boyfriend -.- and i don't as i do not want one!

Edited By Aquae - Finola please dont post comments or questions :) If you need to edit your entry pm me or 2hd. :)

Aimseh
28-12-2005, 04:01 PM
Habbo Name - Mabealine
Habbox Name - Mabealine
Entry -
This new year like the rest of the other new years i always aim to give up something. I've tried a variety of different things. I think the strangest thing i've ever tried to give up though would have to be eating chewing gum. Well it shouldn't have got stuck all round my lips and i mean my lips were totally covered white. I was annoyed so i decided to give it up, lol. Very random. This year i have been thinking what i am going to give up. I am going to give up... doing all the chores around the house, lol only joking. I'm really going to give up chocolate. I've never gave this up before but i am definatly going to start. I do love chocolate and that's why i'm going to give it up. It's something in my life i love but i go over board with it. I mean i eat it constantly and i hardly ever do exercise. I think if i didn't eat chocolate i could loose a fair few calories and also save a few pounds. I'm going to have to scruff all the chocolate down my neck before new year, lol. I hope i could do it and i would be proud of myself if i could. Although i know i couldn't but actually that isn't the right attitude to use i should be saying i will not eat chocolate. I will have a really good try at it.

Good luck to everyone else. :)

Mit
01-01-2006, 11:54 AM
Habbo Name: Mit
Habbox Name: Mit
Entry: For 2006 I'm going to revise more and go to more parties. I will also become more confident :)

holo-jonny
01-01-2006, 02:01 PM
habbo name:holo-jonny
habbox name:holo-jonny
entry: on habbo,i will try & get a super rare.on habbox,i will try to be rare value reporter of the week 8 times.& i will try to get almost full score on every test i have (at school)

-=rooty987=-
02-01-2006, 05:08 PM
Habbo Name: Skibs
Habbox Name: Slippers

Entry : MUWAHAHAHA! A NEW YEARS RESOLUTION! I HAVE TWO AMGZ! My first is to stop feeling like different things everyday, like today, I feel like a hula-hoop! And it's wierd, and I really should make my body stop feeling like these things. My second one is to get a bit thin...WOOO! Anyway! WOOO!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!