PDA

View Full Version : Bullying, How do you feel about it?

Frisked
03-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Hey, Ive been bullied once or twice, But i allways get my mates to sort it out. a lot of people are bullied because of their skin colour, or even if they are a goth, mosher etc. Have you been bullied before? What do you think about it? My school tries to stop it, but it still happens!

Carlsta
03-12-2005, 12:42 PM
i get bullied alot coz of my lisp aswell!!

pechie100
03-12-2005, 12:44 PM
i get bullied by mybrother
he allways beats me up seriously
i get waked round the face his hardest
hes just a freak
he needs to see someone
if i grass 2 my mum he ses he wud break my nek so i dont :(

Wolfie
03-12-2005, 12:46 PM
my opinion is bullies r sick in the head they deserve to go back home cause earth is full

Carlsta
03-12-2005, 12:50 PM
my opinion is bullies r sick in the head they deserve to go back home cause earth is full
i agree wit u :P

NekkLe
03-12-2005, 01:21 PM
Bullying is quite a sad act. The majority of the time, bullies either get the same abuse from family or close freinds, taking there anger and fear out on others which isn't needed.
Also, bullying can be out of spite, jealousy normally leads to bullying. People with strong personallities can use there advantage to make others feel vulnerable, doing this can make others feel as if there sinking lower in life leading to all sorts of affects, for one, depression.

Theres always going to be bullying, its part of life, its a test to see if your mentally and maybe physically strong enough to withstand the bullies. It's often that people who choose to be in the police force suffered from some type of bullying and from that affect, they feel they can prevent any damage towards others and help keep the community safe.

Dan Williamson
03-12-2005, 05:55 PM
Bullying is extremely sad and it usually depresses the victim if it's bad enough.

Personal experience.

I don't mind sharing what i've been through as i know no-one from this forum offline and i'm sure most people are mature enough not to laugh.

I've been bullied for six years it increasing two years ago, this has all mainly been because i'm a mosher/goth and i wear makeup as a boy.

I've had lots of bad things done to me including stabbed in the leg.

But i think you should grass on them as you know you'll have protection if you grass to the right person. I had to tell the police when i was stabbed and they recieve restraining orders which worked out well..

But always ignore bullying once they see that it doesn't bother you they go away.

That was always my weakness.

Nightrose
03-12-2005, 08:13 PM
Well i agree with u dan there but bullying towrads me started in primany school and has follow me all the way to High school and now im in yr 10 I try and get it sorted out but the school dont do nothing or anything about it.

I get it mostly from the boys as they find it werid that im a girl and listen to rock music i have ven been beated up at school before by a gang of boys i kno wthats not as bad as being stabbed in the leg but it really upset me as i dont seem a need for it.

Sometimes im even scared to go to school because of it. Yeah i can stick up for my self and sgow that it doesnt borther me but it still goes on

If anyone else out there uis egtting bullied i woul dreport it as you dont have to put up with it or ring childline and they may be able to help you with ur worries and stuff.

Anyway bullys are weak people and feel insecure so they fell like they hgave to take it out on other people so basicly They losers and need to get a life and not ruin other peoples because they got one and are living it to the full

i have lost so many friends due to them being bullied and on monday when i go to school no doubth i will get bullied all through the day

Herman
07-12-2005, 05:25 PM
Sometimes they bully because they have no friends. It's quite sad really. :(

:-Rico-
07-12-2005, 06:17 PM
Bullying is sad but you just have to get over it

My mate stevo bullied someone called Mennie :P It was really funny then

EvilMaverick
07-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Bullying oo bullying when the hell is bullying going to stop omg it's horrible I hate bullying... no no no to bullying!

Herman
08-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Bullying oo bullying when the hell is bullying going to stop omg it's horrible I hate bullying... no no no to bullying!

LMAO!

ItsDave
08-12-2005, 04:30 PM
I got bullied this morning for christ sake, punched in the stomach, 6 times, winded, almost came home. There just ill tempererd horrible people with probably a really rubishy childhood and can't help but drag other people with there sad little lives. Its just so common these days and theres just so many people doing it, its just getting out of hand like a fashion trend, well its sick, twisted and not some funny little joke, it can leave people hurt inside and even worse, dead.

Tommy
08-12-2005, 04:34 PM
Ok gonna be honest now, all the bullies i have ever seen, do not do it cos there sad or get bullied them selves... lol, unless they do that kinda stuff near you but people who say that dont know anything because no one is like that.
Its more like, they bully you because
1)Youre not there friend
2)You look like an easy target, and you dont fight back
3)You most likely bug people alot
4)Makes them look good infront of there mates

If you dont wanna get bullied, walk with people, dont fight back what not, cos youll just get banged ;o

ItsDave
08-12-2005, 10:04 PM
LMAO!
Whats so funny about that?

Hecho
08-12-2005, 10:12 PM
All Bullys Want Is Attention and if you give them that privelage they will keep doing it until you eventually break down.

Alot of bullys have had a nasty childhood or have been bullied before sometime in there life and they didnt like it so they have to take there anger out on someone else. not being big headed but i come from a wealthy family backround and i get bullied for that my friends tell me its just jealousy bu meh who cares i have got what they havnt which annoys them even more. since i have come to high school alot of people have matured and know its ok for people to walk round school without the felling there gonna get something done to them So to be honest just let them be of course there gonna do cruel things to you just talk to someone it helps alot. Ignore them i know its har to do but dont give them that privelage, just walk away. and hopefully they will realise that your not bothered and they will Hopefully stop

<3 Remember Bullies Are Evil They have no one to blame but themselves for there selfish behaviour

mynameishelen!
08-12-2005, 10:19 PM
I was only bullied for a wee while when I was like 9, and I can barely remember it. But I remember the girl said it wasnt fair that I was smarter than her so I had to "be punished" :P

Hasn't ever happened since though :D

I was accused of bullying a wee while ago :/ But the girl made it up.

GoldenMerc
08-12-2005, 11:28 PM
i got bullied then excluded for nothing thease boys in my year 5 of them were bullying me punching me and all so i hit 2 of them and they ran of and i got into trubble and not them.but its all worth it they stopped now.

Anthony103
09-12-2005, 08:06 AM
These Are Losers And Wanna'be's

Come On Lads And Gals,

walk away, Just Tell Em To Go Home And pick on sum1 there own size

Sawks.
09-12-2005, 02:08 PM
Im SOOOOO Small and im a yr 7 so i look lyk a yr 5 x ;[ and lots people call me a Midget or Moley x >;[

WhatDidIdoNow?
09-12-2005, 02:48 PM
Ok gonna be honest now, all the bullies i have ever seen, do not do it cos there sad or get bullied them selves... lol, unless they do that kinda stuff near you but people who say that dont know anything because no one is like that.
Its more like, they bully you because
1)Youre not there friend
2)You look like an easy target, and you dont fight back
3)You most likely bug people alot
4)Makes them look good infront of there mates

If you dont wanna get bullied, walk with people, dont fight back what not, cos youll just get banged ;o

You beat me to it, I wanted to say that. :p I don't advise not fighting back though, if you wait until the person isn't with their mates then it's a fair fight, if you get banged, at least you stuck up for yourself. ^_^ Or, if the person jumps you with his mates after the fight, take a dotty hammer into school, go for the kneecaps. My mate did this to someone who had threatened to stab him and held a knife to his kneck. The next day, my mate walks over to the lad and smashed him with a dotty hammer, he fell to the floor right away, then my mate started kicking him in the face until a teacher finally came running over.

Pulchritudinous
10-12-2005, 02:34 PM
I was bullied when I lived in England, like racistly..
It was pretty bad but the guys were real thugs so it was hard to sort out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!