PDA

View Full Version : My Friends like kissing...

blah blah blah
04-12-2005, 01:27 AM
I got 2 friends, both girls, and once at a dance they pashed eachothr 3 times. to turn guys on (That workd) And so we were fine with that, thinking they just was tease the guys. but then ya see them kissing at school...
Im a bi girl and no turned on by any of this...does this mean im more straight then bi?
And does this mean my 2 friends are bi?!

Nightrose
04-12-2005, 01:42 AM
well this i sa hard one. Basicually they might be just doing it to wind u up cause ur bi or to turn the boys on or basicually to show off.

Well if ur bi u should feel what do u like more really boys or girls or do u like them equally
and u are probally more straight than bi from what u have wrote but dont get worried about. Let time and Love take it course and u will soon find out about ur feelings for others. Maybe ur a lirttle confused and that nothing to be ashamed of because over 50% of girls and boys at sometime in their life are confused

im sorry i cant be of anymore help

Sank
08-12-2005, 08:20 PM
If they are your friends, you might not be attracted to them, becuase they are your friends..

If you get what I'm saying. ^^

Tommy
08-12-2005, 08:21 PM
Just because youre bi doesnt mean you like everything that walks!
You just dont fancy them thats all, do u get turned on by every single guy?! Didnt think so.

Undesirable
08-12-2005, 08:59 PM
I'm thinking your confused about your sexuality. Your two friends, are either just carrying on as a joke, or maybe enjoy it.. either way.. it's not affecting you what they do :)

xTom
13-12-2005, 08:01 AM
Your friends could be bi.. I have friends like that, who get off with each other every now and again lol but they're not bi, at least i don't think so :s

wrongy
13-12-2005, 04:17 PM
I'm thinking your confused about your sexuality. Your two friends, are either just carrying on as a joke, or maybe enjoy it.. either way.. it's not affecting you what they do :)

I agree <3

Black-Skull88
14-12-2005, 12:46 AM
You'r probably not turned on cause chances are your friends are ugly moles.

blah blah blah
15-12-2005, 05:16 AM

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Most likely prettier then you!:rolleyes:
Tut Tut...
Don't start with me...

Undesirable
15-12-2005, 10:02 AM

Don't be such a freaking idiot! If your not gonna post sensible replys then don't post at all!

-Soph-
15-12-2005, 05:00 PM
You probably dont like them in that way because they're not your type, Every boy you meet you dont want to get with do you?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!