PDA

View Full Version : Some future update's no-one has spoken of...

Jack.
04-12-2005, 11:00 AM
New features & skills

Summoning spells - summon skeletons, demons, etc...!
More pets and followers with different properties and abilities.
Special organised game events on holidays.
Many new monsters such as Orcs, Lizardmen and more.

Finally, be on the lookout for more random characters and events around the map such as the Sandwich Lady, Sebastian Gno, the fastest Gnome in the world. Dont ignore them! They dont like it when you ignore them...

Clan support, to allow you to optionally form your own clans with your friends.

-!scotty-!1
04-12-2005, 11:02 AM
sounds good.

騨̨production
04-12-2005, 11:02 AM
where you get that??
is it true??

-!scotty-!1
04-12-2005, 11:03 AM
I think he got it off the officail runescape forums.

Jack.
04-12-2005, 11:04 AM
where you get that??
is it true??

Look who its quoted by ;)

騨̨production
04-12-2005, 11:05 AM
if so the person has a strange name :S
found the behind the scenes for november
Another exciting month planned for RuneScape with various improvements to existing storylines and histories. This will also include at least one new weapon for each of the combat types, a new training area and new stages of growth for your cats.

A huge expansion to the dungeon on Waterbirth Island has revealed many previously unnoticed depths... and many previously unseen new monsters to fight! This dungeon update will offer several monsters to train on, some familiar and others all new, including a selection of particularly dangerous level 300+ monsters whose unique drops will be of interest to all combat classes. Rumours overheard in the Fremennik Halls suggest that it may even hold new dragon equipment...

This dungeon will be open to everybody regardless of whether they have done the Fremennik Trials or not, but those who have completed their trials may find allies in strange places...

Also this month we will be seeing a continuation to the Demon Slayer storyline featuring another nasty demon trying to take over the world!! This one's got much more of a comedy slant to it although care must be taken, as always, when demons are involved. Watch out for Evil Dave, probably the worst evil villain ever in the history of villains. Hes like /sooooo/ evil!! Rewards for this one include a new and improved Silverlight!!

For the cat lovers out there we introduce The Rat Pits which includes new growth stages for your beloved moggy. No longer will they be just old and fat and making sarcastic comments... instead take them along to cat training areas, where being the best cat trainer really does pay off. It also introduces a new storyline and quest about the rat catchers of RuneScape. With updates to Varrock, Ardougne and several other places its definitely the largest update of the month. Look out for Jimmy Dazzler, Hooknose Jack and the whole cast of new characters which await this "pied-piping, minigame-playing, cat training extravaganza" of an update.

On top of this we will be expanding on some of the Histories of Ardougne. Players will be invited to investigate an old building that King Lathas has his eye on for redevelopment. Originally designed to keep threats away from the city, the old walls of this tower would surely tell a fantastic tale if they could talk. Can you help save this place from the terrors of Lathas gnome-demolition machines? A special treasure hunt and prayer rewards will be available for those that can.

Watch out for more readers' letters that is... if you have time to read them in between all the fantastic updates this month.

Please remember this weekend (5-6th of November) will be the last chance to interact with our Lumbridge swamp zombies, Grim Reaper and trick or treating kids as they will be removed with the next update.

Jack.
04-12-2005, 11:07 AM
if so the person has a strange name :S

Lol i know. Go on official forums and go on future updates. Its on there, pinned.

騨̨production
04-12-2005, 11:08 AM
im on there now!

Jack.
04-12-2005, 11:09 AM
I been researching on Official Forums and carpentry (i dont know about POH's) is rumourdto come out*this month*

Ezzie.
04-12-2005, 01:31 PM
hobba unf is a real person i was with him in CW :p but the reason why i didnt mention summoning is because I do believe carpentry and poh's will come first :p

Jack.
04-12-2005, 02:30 PM
hobba unf is a real person i was with him in CW :p but the reason why i didnt mention summoning is because I do believe carpentry and poh's will come first :p

Yea.. Most likely

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!