PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Stupid ban

ffx-7
16-11-2004, 12:46 PM
It said "you are banned for ( any other iunformation on how you got banned contact the user Help) for 2hrs of saying bobba.(i cant even go on after 2hrs but i said bobba for 2 mins dang you HH :@ :@

ffx-7
16-11-2004, 12:46 PM
It said "you are banned for ( any other information on how you got banned contact the user Help) for 2hrs of saying bobba.(i cant even go on after 2hrs but i said bobba for 2 mins dang you HH :@ :@

Concentric - Category Manager
Dont double post!

Lincognito
16-11-2004, 01:09 PM
You wouldn't have been banned for saying bobba thats for sure but if you mean you said "bobba" for 2 mins then you would have been banned for flooding! Not really sure I am understanding you to be honest. :eusa_thin

GommeInc
16-11-2004, 05:16 PM
I amn highly confuddled, knowing but the sounds of it, flooding was probably what you did and if so, you deserve it honestly...

Adzeh
20-11-2004, 04:37 PM
if a hobba repeatedly sees the word bobba coming from the same habbo, then he/she will ban them for swearing.

GommeInc
24-11-2004, 06:43 PM
The fact that bobba isn't an english word and he may of been trying to say Essex or something is completely stupid.

:kader
30-11-2004, 07:26 PM
You wouldn't have been banned for saying bobba thats for sure but if you mean you said "bobba" for 2 mins then you would have been banned for flooding! Not really sure I am understanding you to be honest. :eusa_thin
No Offence Hunny Me ( And Im Sure Gomme And Other Habboxers ) Are Gettin Sick Of Ur Goody Two Shoes 'Ooo Hobbas Do This And That' And Wot Ya Gonna Do? Search Tha Chat Logs! :p :@

GommeInc
30-11-2004, 09:12 PM
I dont mind her to much, she should think that Habbo is only a chat site, the bobba filter is an out of order word filter, Callie is not a hotel manager, she is a manager, furni is just pixels, credits are imaginary currency and other habbo staff are moderators or small time admins.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!