PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] >Max<'s 3 unfair bans !

>Max<
16-11-2004, 02:41 PM
Lol im not perfect before you lot critaside me. My three unfair bans are:

Flooding the call for help - This ban was done becasue i had a serious problem with me habbo and i tried to get hold of a moderator. As some hobbas/staff know i have a problem with my habbo which means sometimes details dosent get threw properly. E.G. when im online it allways shows me as offline. This glitch is more common now but i was one of the first to have it. Anyway i was sending a CFH for about 2 hours not one hobba alert or anything from them i got so mad i sent like 3 in at once because i thought because of my glitch they might not being sent properly. Next thing i know some hobba sends me an alert and im banned :@ for what i wait 2 hours and nothing was being done about my call then some hobba gave me a ban that peed me off.

Spreading Rumors - When the whole reem lottery scam was first posted i was going around the public rooms and i saw elux who used to work for habbox. Anyway i went and said hi then he said hey back. I then asked if he saw the news he said no what news i then said "The news about jibbi being invloved in a scam on habbox". Then Jay who was also there are the time said goodbye max and banned me. I then went on another acount and went back asked why i was banned she muted me and then kicked me out of the room. I then went back a theird time and she kicked me and then a forth time and she ran off then the silver back then clavinM or somthing said somthing like max just leave it. So then said why was i banned and he ran off. So once again an unfair ban, i was NOT spreading any rumours i was just telling a fellow staff member and a hobba about it. I could say nasty things about jay but i would rather not, i like to act mature.

Swearing - This was my first 2 hour ban, i was in pipwiz's maze and some girl wasnt moving she was there and me and my friend kept saying go then she said because u was swearing im getting u banned. Even though she was swearing. We both got banned for swearing when we never. Thats one of the cases when hobbas belive their friends and dont do their jobs properly.

What do you think? These three unfair bans have costed me the chances of becoming a hobba on habbo uk. :@

Sketti
16-11-2004, 04:46 PM
thats just wrong...

GommeInc
16-11-2004, 05:13 PM
1 and 3 I agree with, banning someone because they're a friend of a hobba and they're the ones that were swearing, I hope that Hobba dies. The First one isnt really flooding and apparently the Hobba call thing isnt annoying, it just flashs and beeps like the console thing, thats what volume is for you smelly hobo i mean hobba.

But 2 confuses me, I think getting involved in scam is very unliklely especially on habbox and I am pretty sure that Jay liked Jibbi and got upset for you making fun of her. Also I am starting to get the horrible feeling that Jibbi isn't in Peru.

Pulchritudinous
16-11-2004, 05:22 PM
Yeh, the other day I was on msn, and when I went back to habbo my friend asked why I was asleep and I told them I was on msn, and obviously it came up as bobba, and I got a 2 hour ban...

:eusa_naug Annoyinggggggggg

G-flow
16-11-2004, 05:28 PM
i've been banned for swearing twice! oops! but i have to say they are too harsh!

Mentor
16-11-2004, 06:30 PM
I do think suzlike should do better at making shore the habbos are more impartal, and dont abuse there powers, Haveing people as hobbas that abuse there powers, brings the componay and habbos standards right down. And tend to put potenaly players off it.

Y!
16-11-2004, 06:39 PM
These rogue hobbas banning us ruin our chances of becoming future hobbas even though we'd probably do a better job :@ Thank god I havent been banned yet ;/

Convictions
16-11-2004, 07:23 PM
lol , im not laughing at max's misfortune its just that specie has cheered me up with them rogue hobba's , sums it all up , Renegade Hobba's Rebel Hobba''s
thanks for cheering me up when ive just been dumped

:D :)

Butcher11
16-11-2004, 08:34 PM
About swearing, you know you shouldn't say the words, so expect to be banned :)
also read the rules to see other reasons to be banned.

Mendonky
16-11-2004, 08:43 PM
These rogue hobbas banning us ruin our chances of becoming future hobbas even though we'd probably do a better job :@ Thank god I havent been banned yet ;/
I tottaly agree u know. i may have been a bit rebellious in the past, but i hav had my fair share of unfair bans. like once, i simply tryed playing the old "F5 for free creds " prank, and i was banned for scamming........... now i was given the final blow- a perm ban, and i have no idea why on earth i got it! i simply logged off of habbo, and a day or 2 later, tried logging on again, and see that i have a perm ban for "indecent behaviour" i would like to either show them that i have done nothing wrong, and deliver the possibility that i may have been hacked, or show that there may actually be a rouge hobba in the hotel. "unnecicairy bans" have been becoming mnore and more frequent (if what i have heard it true that is.)

>Max<
16-11-2004, 09:36 PM
[QUOTE=Butcher11]About swearing, you know you shouldn't say the words, so expect to be banned :)
also read the rules to see other reasons to be banned.[/Q

Butch, i clearly stated that i NEVER swore. The girl did then got me and my friend banned. Please make sure you read it properly.

jrh2002
16-11-2004, 09:54 PM
1) They do state dont flood the cfh :o

2) Maybe have been best to keep out the way and not try to rub their noses in it

3) If a hobba banned u for swearing and they didnt have proof they wouldnt stay a hobba for long unless it was just a mistake then they would sort it for you :o

just email them tell them your story and they will sort if for you LOL

Lincognito
17-11-2004, 07:41 AM
If you think your ban is unfair then contact GSC. Trust me on this, I have lost count of the times I have checked a ban on someone complaining they were banned unfairly and didn't "do the deed" ! Only to see when I check the logs that they are well and truly guilty as charged! When I deliver this news they say "Oh yeah" lol Hobbas don't ban unfairly..they know full well that the ban is likely to be checked so they wouldn't risk banning just because the felt like it!

bigbutsound
17-11-2004, 07:54 AM
Yeah a hobba wouldnt ban for no reason. They ALWAYS need proof.

David1-2-3
17-11-2004, 08:32 AM
I was banned once for swearing , except I wasn't swearing , just because
I didn't give him furni :@ .

I bet that was annoying , I think 1 , 2 and 3 are unfair bans , Ugh...! :@

EDIT: How Do You Know Hobbas Dont Ban Unfairly , They Might Be The Biggest
Liars In The World! :o :o

>Max<
17-11-2004, 09:00 AM
1) They do state dont flood the cfh :o

2) Maybe have been best to keep out the way and not try to rub their noses in it

3) If a hobba banned u for swearing and they didnt have proof they wouldnt stay a hobba for long unless it was just a mistake then they would sort it for you :o

just email them tell them your story and they will sort if for you LOL
Well if they are taking the BEEP out of me, i was wait 2 + hours for the moderator and all they were doing is siting on the butt on hotel view. That anoys me. If i have a glitch which means my info dosent get sent properly then that might be the same with the cfh ! + how the hell do you know hobbas dont ban unfairly? you a god? do you know everything they do? NO !

ash5768
17-11-2004, 09:43 PM
I changed from becks5768 to ash5768 to gret a fresh start, i think that when you say bobba you shouldnt be banned, what uis the ppoint in filtering it out if you're just gonna ban them anyway??? Hobbas never come but when u dont need em around they're there i swear in 5 years when im a hobba im actually gonna help epople unlike these hobbas.
I was reading the ask a hobba on habbox.com andthere was a habbo saying he got hacked and the hobba said that its is not habbo or sulake's fault it is yours for lack of security on ur pc. Its not on your pc that this kind of information is stored. Its all stored in the habbo servers etc so its habbo's fault for lack of security on their servers. one daft hobba.
Im totally on max's side they dont do anything.

Lincognito
17-11-2004, 09:47 PM
Well if they are taking the BEEP out of me, i was wait 2 + hours for the moderator and all they were doing is siting on the butt on hotel view. That anoys me. If i have a glitch which means my info dosent get sent properly then that might be the same with the cfh ! + how the hell do you know hobbas dont ban unfairly? you a god? do you know everything they do? NO !

OK you might think we are sitting on our "butts" as you so quaintly put it, but in reality a huge percentage of the calls for help can be dealt with from right there! We have a way of doing things remotely and that saves a lot of time! If we went to every single call in person we wouldn't be able to deal with half the number of the CFH. I spend a lot of time on Hotel View when I do my shift working my "butt" off.
:eusa_naug
I am not God but trust me I can see straight away if a ban is a mistake and can rectify it fairly swiftly! The only glitch there may be is if you have given an email that has a mistake in it somewhere and therefore you are not receiving replies because of it. I wonder if you would like to tell me your Habbo name so I can check your queries, but be prepared I could also post here that the bans are correct in which case you could be left with egg on your face! :eusa_thin

Concentric
17-11-2004, 10:48 PM
I was reading the ask a hobba on habbox.com and there was a habbo saying he got hacked and the hobba said that its is not habbo or sulake's fault it is yours for lack of security on ur pc. Its not on your pc that this kind of information is stored. Its all stored in the habbo servers etc so its habbo's fault for lack of security on their servers. one daft hobba.
Im totally on max's side they dont do anything.
no, it is your responsibility to make sure that nobody gets hold of your password or is allowed to put keyloggers on your computer, not habbo's :)

GommeInc
18-11-2004, 12:02 AM
I find this strange still, number 2 confuses me, you deserved to be banned for that...

C0C0as
18-11-2004, 12:08 AM
You get banned, you live with it.

bigbutsound
18-11-2004, 07:37 AM
You guys make me laugh. Saying you got unfairly banned. You DONT you like to think you do. The hobba's will only ban if they have a reason and always need proof of what you done. You may think that you havnt done anything. I was looking t another complaining on here and he had actually avoided the filter. Guys think yeah why would a hobba ban without a reason and risk it?

Convictions
18-11-2004, 07:41 AM
You guys make me laugh. Saying you got unfairly banned. You DONT you like to think you do. The hobba's will only ban if they have a reason and always need proof of what you done. You may think that you havnt done anything. I was looking t another complaining on here and he had actually avoided the filter. Guys think yeah why would a hobba ban without a reason and risk it?

how many times do i have to say SHI'ITES ARE A REAL IRAQI TRIBE WHO HAVE A CEREMONY WHERE THE GET SCIMITARS AND CUT THERE HEADS OPEN , IT WAS EVEN IN A COPY OF A NUTS MAG I ORDERED *calms down* kthxbi

bigbutsound
18-11-2004, 08:04 AM
1. Dont be getting mad at me :)
2. Maybe that is right and Iraq word. BUT on habbo it is counted as avoiding the filter. :)
I Think you where banned for the right reason.

David1-2-3
18-11-2004, 03:54 PM
1 Question.
How can we help you've already been banned no use crying over spilt milk
its happened , you cant reverse the past , just get over it :eusa_wall

Mentor
18-11-2004, 08:31 PM
how many times do i have to say SHI'ITES ARE A REAL IRAQI TRIBE WHO HAVE A CEREMONY WHERE THE GET SCIMITARS AND CUT THERE HEADS OPEN , IT WAS EVEN IN A COPY OF A NUTS MAG I ORDERED *calms down* kthxbi
They are a real group, but i woulnt trust nuts on there riligios belifes and parctises.

SoraSafe
19-11-2004, 11:33 PM
They do work properly because when I was banned I called moderator immediately and she came and unbanned within 3 minutes, they might check the logs before they go to you and see that you were rightly banned.

nets
20-11-2004, 09:51 AM
These three unfair bans have costed me the chances of becoming a hobba on habbo uk. :@
Why exactly would you like to be a hobba, even if you do help people every one will think you ban people un fairly etc..

hotslime
20-11-2004, 07:53 PM
Lol im not perfect before you lot critaside me. My three unfair bans are:

Flooding the call for help - This ban was done becasue i had a serious problem with me habbo and i tried to get hold of a moderator. As some hobbas/staff know i have a problem with my habbo which means sometimes details dosent get threw properly. E.G. when im online it allways shows me as offline. This glitch is more common now but i was one of the first to have it. Anyway i was sending a CFH for about 2 hours not one hobba alert or anything from them i got so mad i sent like 3 in at once because i thought because of my glitch they might not being sent properly. Next thing i know some hobba sends me an alert and im banned :@ for what i wait 2 hours and nothing was being done about my call then some hobba gave me a ban that peed me off.

Spreading Rumors - When the whole reem lottery scam was first posted i was going around the public rooms and i saw elux who used to work for habbox. Anyway i went and said hi then he said hey back. I then asked if he saw the news he said no what news i then said "The news about jibbi being invloved in a scam on habbox". Then Jay who was also there are the time said goodbye max and banned me. I then went on another acount and went back asked why i was banned she muted me and then kicked me out of the room. I then went back a theird time and she kicked me and then a forth time and she ran off then the silver back then clavinM or somthing said somthing like max just leave it. So then said why was i banned and he ran off. So once again an unfair ban, i was NOT spreading any rumours i was just telling a fellow staff member and a hobba about it. I could say nasty things about jay but i would rather not, i like to act mature.

Swearing - This was my first 2 hour ban, i was in pipwiz's maze and some girl wasnt moving she was there and me and my friend kept saying go then she said because u was swearing im getting u banned. Even though she was swearing. We both got banned for swearing when we never. Thats one of the cases when hobbas belive their friends and dont do their jobs properly.

What do you think? These three unfair bans have costed me the chances of becoming a hobba on habbo uk. :@

i dont belive ur second one. Jay isent anything like that. Plus i spread "rumors" infront of staff all the time they don't care.. I bugged habbo staff i bugged jay into fring me.. I don't belive the 2nd one.

GommeInc
24-11-2004, 06:33 PM
1. Dont be getting mad at me :)
2. Maybe that is right and Iraq word. BUT on habbo it is counted as avoiding the filter. :)
I Think you where banned for the right reason.

You have just admitted that Hobba's are racist freaks, if I met a racist Hobba, I would learn to hack a computer and destroy it limb from limb and kill of his habbo, then I shall get the racially abused Habbo all that Hobba's world habbo percessions as compensation

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!