PDA

View Full Version : The unknown child.

Embean
04-12-2005, 06:07 PM
Chapter 1: Introduction

I'm Lily. I'm 13 years old. And I got adopted by two people, Yasmin and Scott. They're really kind, and it's like I've lived with them all my life.
We live in a thatched cottage, in the countryside.
In our garden we have a mini river in the middle, running through other gardens, with fish in.
I have a really big bedroom, with wooden doors and windows.
And so, I got into my everyday normal life.

Addie
04-12-2005, 06:18 PM
great so far! Moreeeeeeeee

Embean
04-12-2005, 06:27 PM
EDIT: Lily's age has been changed to 11 years old.

Chapter 2:

I woke up in the morning, and looked out the window, the sun was shining right in onto my bed and it looked beautiful.
I got up and put on my PJ bottoms, seeing as I slept in my pants because I can't get to sleep in anything else.
I put on my headband, and brushed my hair.
'Lily, breakfast is on the table!' Yasmin shouted up to me from downstairs.
'Coming!' I shouted back, and I ran downstairs into the kitchen, and sat at the breakfast bar. On the table was my fry up.
'Thanks mum.' I said to her as I gulped down some of my orange juice.
After I ate up my breakfast, the patio doors opened and Scott stepped in from work. I ran up to him and gave him a tight hug, and he kissed my head.
He walked up to mum, and kissed her cheek.
I walked out into the garden, and sat on the swing, waiting for dad to push me on it. He walked up behind the swing which I sat upon.
'5, 4, 3, 2, 1... BLAST OFF!' He shouted to me as he pushed me up into the air.

To be continued.

Addie
04-12-2005, 06:28 PM
Omg great! More..

Craig
04-12-2005, 06:29 PM
Sounds good so far,is Scott a night shift worker?

Embean
04-12-2005, 06:36 PM
Lol thanks.

Chapter 3:

'Weeee!' I screamed as I swung my legs out and in.
My little dog, Jess, jumped her way through the doors and into the garden, and pounced up on her paws. I stepped off the swing and lifted her up, giving her a hug and a kiss on her head.
I plopped her down gently on the floor, and ran inside up to my room.
I changed into my white t-shirt, and put on my jeans.
I went downstairs, and switched onto Disney channel on the T.V, my favourite show, 'That's so Raven' was on. After watching it for 15 minutes, there was a knock on the door, I watched as Yasmin went up to open the door. 'Claire!' I squeaked. Claire was my best friend, she had brown and blonde hair, just like mine. And we loved the same things. She lived a few houses away from me, and I had knew her ever since I got adopted.
She came inside the house, and we watched the last 10 minutes of the show. 'Lunch is on the table girls.' Scott said as he walked into the living room.

To be continued.

Addie
04-12-2005, 06:38 PM
Great! Thats so raven rocks!

Embean
04-12-2005, 06:40 PM
Sounds good so far,is Scott a night shift worker?
He is a postman :)

Addie
04-12-2005, 06:52 PM
He is a postman :)

Lol. Whens next Chapter?

Embean
04-12-2005, 06:54 PM
Chapter 4:

It was 00:00 exactly as I looked at the clock on the video player.
'I think i'll go to bed, i'm tired.' I said. I walked up to them both and hugged them. 'Night.' Yasmin said.
I walked upstairs, and changed into my pants and t-shirt, I climbed into bed, and looked over to the window. The stars we're all out tonight, and it was a really clear sky.
The next morning, I opened one eye, and looked over to my digital clock my my bed. It was 9:32am. I climbed out, got dressed and brushed my hair.
After breakfast, I ran outside, and across the road and played out with Claire and my friend Will, whos 12 years old.
'Hey, whos that family?' I asked them both, looking at them, opening the door to a house, 'I've never seen them.'
'Don't know, let's go and talk to them.' Will said, and the three of us went over across the road, and spoke to a young girl, the same age as us.
'Hiya, I'm Lily.' I said, introducing myself. 'These are my friends, Will and Claire, I've never seen you around here before.' I said looking at her family strangely.

To be continued.

Addie
04-12-2005, 06:57 PM
Great again! :)

Embean
04-12-2005, 07:01 PM
Lol, thanks.
When are you doing 2nd chapter on your story?

Addie
04-12-2005, 07:15 PM
Lol, thanks.
When are you doing 2nd chapter on your story?

Ive just wrote it :)

Embean
04-12-2005, 07:32 PM
Chapter 5:

'I'm Ella.' The girl said to us. 'We've just moved in from the city, and this is our house.' 'Cool!!' I said to her, smiling. 'Do you want to come play with us?' I asked her.
After we'd played out together, I went home for tea. I went into the living room afterwards, and put on the new series of 'Tracy Beaker.'
Scott and Yasmin walked into the room, 'Hunny, we're going shopping for some christmas decorations, would you like to come?' They asked me.
'YEAH!' I screamed, and grabbed my coat off the stair rail. I trailed to the car, in the icy snow. We drove to Tesco, and we got silver and golden balls for the tree, and the same colours for tinsel.
When I arrived home, Yasmin walked over to the CD player thats in the hallway, and put on christmas songs.
I danced with her, and Scott joined us.
'I have the perfect family!' I thought to myself.
'Me and Scott are going to wrap up your christmas presents sweety.' Yasmin said to me.
'Okay!' I said jumping up and down excitedly.

To be continued.

Addie
04-12-2005, 07:43 PM
Yeyeee Moreee

Embean
04-12-2005, 08:13 PM
Chapter six:

The next morning, it was christmas day! I put on my PJ bottoms and ran across the landing to mum and dads room.
I jumped up and down on the bed, and they woke up smiling.
Scott picked me up, and carried me downstairs to the living room, where a bunch of presents were piled up around the christmas tree. Yasmin followed behind. I hugged them both, and started tearing away at one of the presents. WOW! It was a laptop! I'd always wanted a laptop, i'd begged them for one ever since they adopted me. After I'd opened all my presents and cards. Yasmin went to do Christmas Dinner.
I could smell it from the lounge! Scott put on some christmas music, and I got up on the leather sofa, and started dancing and singing.
'Oh I, wish it could be christmas everydayyyyyyy!' I sang really loudly.
'Bringggg' The oven went.
'DINNERS READDYYYYYY!' She called to us both from the kitchen. I ran in and sat down at the table, putting my napkin on the lap.
Yum, it was my favourite. Yorkshire pudding, gravy, carrots, and loads of other stuff. Crackers we're set out on the table, and party poppers, and there was a big turkey in the middle of the table. They both let me have some champaign with lemonade in it. 'Cheers.' we said together, and we clanked glasses. After i'd finished eating, we pulled crackers with each other.
I ran outside in my slippers.
It was snowing!!!
And sang to the music in the snow, and danced around and skidded on the ice, that had now gone over the mini river.
This was the perfect Christmas ever!

The end.

Addie
04-12-2005, 08:19 PM
Great! 10/10

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!