PDA

View Full Version : Official Fansite Looking For A Radio

timROGERS
04-12-2005, 06:18 PM
HabboPaper, one of the longest running official fansites are searching for a radio to join up with, as the official radio for the site.

As HabboPaper management, I am scouting for successful and good radio stations, to eventually choose one.

Do you think your radio is up to the challenge of being played on one of the most popular fansites?

Here are some marks you will need:

At least 200 unique hits per day
Consistent DJing Times (basically a timetable)
Some Popularity (you can measure this, we will check up)
DJ Says and Request Script
At least 50 listener capibility

To apply reply to this thread or if you want to keep your application private, PM me it. On the 12th December the applicants will be throughly checked, and you will be notified as to whether you were accepted.

Thanks,

NintendoNews
HabboPaper Extras Manager

Craig
04-12-2005, 06:38 PM
Im sorry this is kind of off the point.

But.

If you don't find one,perhaps you can set up your own? I mean Danny[Luckyrare] is selling radio servers extremely cheap,22p per 10 listeners I believe.

Luckyrare
04-12-2005, 06:48 PM
I have PMed him, I will give him one free IF he does a link banner.

*60p craig xD

timROGERS
04-12-2005, 06:50 PM
We don't want to start our own radio. Luckyrare has just offered me a 100 listener radio for 1 advert, but, we are going to wait and see if we receive any applications.

For the site in question, we will be willing to advertise your site a bit, and help pay towards to server costs.

DJ-DP
05-12-2005, 05:33 PM
Well I think Sam (Flumples) will be interested, as his used to be on v-Habbo. Just use the contact form at www.HabboMeadow.com (http://www.HabboMeadow.com) or www.MeadowFM.com (http://www.MeadowFM.com)

SamMaddock
05-12-2005, 08:23 PM
BobbleFM.co.uk - you may have heard some infomation about this from Tom/?..me..? so i'll leave it to him ;)

Invent
05-12-2005, 08:34 PM
I have PM'ed Tim, I would be glad to share a radio with an official fansite! My radio site at the moment is www.mini-i-fm.net, and once my website contract runs out (Around July time). I would be happy to change the radio name!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!