PDA

View Full Version : The shadow

Ree
04-12-2005, 08:41 PM
Urm
ok im pretty awfull at these :)
nvm...

"mum?" Heather called up to her mothers room
"MUM?" she repeated. Heather assumed her mum was out, and sat on the sofa with a sigh. She reached out for the tv remote, and switched on the tele. But it wouldnt work
"grrr! you stupid thing!" she shouted at the remote.
As Heather put her feet up onto the sofa, the tv came on, but it wasnt mtv, no, it was just a plain white screen.
Then a shadow appeared on the screen, it was a shadow of a dagger, and there was a lady on the screen..
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Heather heard her mothers voice scream from upstairs
"MUM?! whats happening mum?" Heather cried as she ran up the stairs.
She had tears of fear falling from her eyes, she raced to her mothers door, and as she opened it, a shadow appeared on the door
"Not here" Heather read out loud. But she ignored the sign.. she pushed open the door, but the sign was right. It wasnt here
"AAAAAAAHHHHH" Heather heard another scream from down stairs. She rushed down,and saw that the tv was still on. But this time, there was only the shadow of the dagger... dripping.. with blood.
"Stop playing with my mind!" Heather screamed as shadows of daggers flew around the four walls of her living room.
Heather picked up the vase on the table, and threw it at the tv screen.
Then it stopped
There was silence.. all that could be heard was Heather's weeps and heavy breathing.
Then the door opened, and Heather looked up to see her mother. She reached out to hug her mother... but she had disappeared..
Heather layed on the floor and cried.. just waiting... waiting for someone to come...

Addie
04-12-2005, 08:44 PM
OMG MORE!

Embean
04-12-2005, 08:44 PM
Omg, thats amazing.
MORE.
10/10

Ree
04-12-2005, 09:36 PM
But i cant think of more
;[
*thinks*

Edit : OMGZ I KNOW

Ree
04-12-2005, 09:42 PM
Okaiis i couldnt really think of something so sorry if it seems like it drags on abit yano..

"Where am i?" Heather yawned as she woke up from a long sleep.
As she looked up, she could see her sofa, so she got up and went towards the sofa. when she hit something and fell back. Heather pushed her hands infront of her, but there was glass.
"Huh?! where am i?! HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE! IM TRAPPED!" she cried, hoping someone would hear
Then she realised that she was in the tv.
"Now i'm going to do what you did to me" Her mother said walking in, and picking up the tv remote.
"Mum? what do u mean?" Heather screamed. But her mother didnt listen, she pressed the same button that Heather did earlier that day.
Then everything around Heather turned white.
She turned around and could see a shadow
The shadow of a dagger..

I'll do a bit more later lol :)

Addie
04-12-2005, 09:45 PM
:o. Moreeeeeee

Ree
04-12-2005, 09:56 PM
okie pokie (this is the last bit though)
(its a typical happie ending)

"Oh no.. what should i do" Heather thought to herself..
And then she remembered her science lesson
"MUM" Heather called
"what.. i'm doing this no matter what u say"
"NO MUM, LISTEN! TURN OF THE LIGHTS!"
"i want to get this over and done with Heather, i want my revenge"
"Well.. Dont you think i would be more scared if the lights were off? because im not scared at all right now!" Heather lied, As her mother glared at her, and eventuly reached over to the light.
Heather looked behindher, and the shadow was gone.
"ok mum. You see that vase, i need you to smash it at the screen." Heather instructed, realising that the screen had somehow repaired
"Heather? why are you in there!? come out! darling whats happened?"
"Mum, just do as i say ok." Said heather sternly.
And her mother did as she was told.
There was one big flash, and heather was on her sofa. She leaped up.
"Oh mum!" She sighed as she looked in her mothers eyes
they didnt know what to say.. then Heather saw a twinkle of happiness in her mothers eyes.. and then she smiled and gave her mother the biggest hug ever.

I personally dont like the typical fairytale ending. but i couldnt think of anything else

Addie
04-12-2005, 10:02 PM
As my friend tony would say it was Grrrrrrreaat!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!