PDA

View Full Version : An appalling habbox desk!

ideabox
16-11-2004, 08:55 PM
Dear habbox
I am appaled at habbox for the organisaion of your help desk. I was insulted and desided to complain to the offender at your help desk. As I informed "janeh" She then replyed " Well dont bother complaining to me I dont care" and after that line kicked me!
Another girl said "Well dont come here then leave dumbo git"

I feel insulted and proves that even your staff dont obey the habbo way as you so call claim to do so.
Also ignoring every sentence I ask to trunks.5 while chatting to his other friend p@nd@.

pva-matt
16-11-2004, 09:14 PM
I find it very hard to believe that habbox help desk staff would speak to you in that manor, I know some of the people mentioned and its not in their nature to speak to anyone in that way their only aim is to help people.

ideabox
16-11-2004, 09:23 PM
It happened today

Spectate
16-11-2004, 09:58 PM
It doesn't sound like any of the staff we have there, perhaps you could pm me with the full story.

ideabox
17-11-2004, 07:52 AM
Ok but I will Pm you later though.

Arcanum
17-11-2004, 08:09 AM
Dear habbox
I am appaled at habbox for the organisaion of your help desk. I was insulted and desided to complain to the offender at your help desk. As I informed "janeh" She then replyed " Well dont bother complaining to me I dont care" and after that line kicked me!
Another girl said "Well dont come here then leave dumbo git"

I feel insulted and proves that even your staff dont obey the habbo way as you so call claim to do so.
Also ignoring every sentence I ask to trunks.5 while chatting to his other friend p@nd@.
I find it extremely funny that you think one of the help desk staff 'abused' you in this way. I also find it peculiar that you thought Janeh kicked you as she is not Super Staff and does not have rights in the help desk :) Plus, if you had a problem, it says to report to the help desk mnanagers not on the forum. I find it hard to believe Janeh would say that, as well as kick you :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!