PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] My Final Automobile

iAdam
05-12-2005, 09:06 PM
After a few hours ive produced this. C&C and rate outta 10 please.

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9112/car7id.png

Marco
05-12-2005, 09:09 PM
8/10 wheels ain't rele circle and the front looks wierd

T.N.T
05-12-2005, 09:45 PM
8/10 wheels ain't rele circle and the front looks wierd
Dude soz, but those cars rnt every good:eusa_snoo , alot of pixel errors and there to square, u need shading soz, but nice try 4/10

babeloverchris
07-12-2005, 05:45 AM
Yuck.. sorry I dont like em... at all.. Nice try though.

Zampo-III
07-12-2005, 02:12 PM
following on from the post above the one thats above mine (If that makes sense)

The back is also alot wider then the front of the car... Very unatural for a car lol

But um yeah what they said 3/10 sorry m8

Crocopix
07-12-2005, 02:42 PM
A lot of work, but nit so nice and habbo style

3/10

Lozzoling
07-12-2005, 02:48 PM
there is no shading at all, not very habboey and its quite a poor attempt at a car

3.5/10

ItsDave
07-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Those flames need work. 7/10

Lozzoling
07-12-2005, 03:05 PM
its actually rather scary o.O

iAdam
07-12-2005, 04:12 PM
IT IS SHADED tis habboey hense the straight lines and isometricity wheels are circle and atleast I dont rip T.N.T you try a car marco.

Jay™
07-12-2005, 05:00 PM
Dude, Its a Bit Square.
And The Flames =/
NOOOO
You Killed It Man.
Rofl
8/10

iAdam
07-12-2005, 05:01 PM
Thank you and its my first try at flames.

brodeo
07-12-2005, 07:34 PM
It's habboey hence the straight lines? Habbo don't have edges like this:
_
|

They are curved. And no, you have done hardly any shading - if any. But at least the idea from this one isn't rip, but you can obviously see that because it's not as good. A square car? Back bigger than front. No effot put in whatsoever. Sorry.

2/10

iAdam
08-12-2005, 06:07 PM
No effort my bottom and my mum used to have a square car and my sister has one now. Thats rip sentence doesn't make sence. IT HAS FRICKEN SHADING, so shut it noob.

Doby.
08-12-2005, 06:11 PM
No effort my bottom and my mum used to have a square car and my sister has one now. Thats rip sentence doesn't make sence. IT HAS FRICKEN SHADING, so shut it noob.

Take criticism face it it a poor alt your a alright pixel artist cars are hard but this is poor

Refocus
08-12-2005, 08:06 PM
confused? should be in other alterations, no? :rolleyes:

Charizard.
08-12-2005, 08:31 PM

The windows should be see through, and the shading is lacking in all sorts of places. I dont see how you can use noob as an insult to someone that is far greater at alterations then you. Why dont you go ahead and bad rep me, Thatll hurt alot. Im sure. It needs curved lines. It looks more like an enlargement of one of the cars on hotel view. 6/10

brodeo
08-12-2005, 08:38 PM

I really do pity you as do most people in this thread...

I am sure your mom's car wasn't a box, no? And the shading, at the least it's very poor, you have used three colours, the end - most good cars use many different shades. And i highly doubt that i am a noob :rolleyes:

Nice try - but i use the term nice loosely.

brodeo
08-12-2005, 08:39 PM
ooo and sorry for double post but did your mom paint her windows blue? Just out of intrest, because on the cars i see down my street you can see through the windows.

iAdam
08-12-2005, 08:41 PM
I cant do a decent see through thing on paint. I won't bad rep as I havn't bad repped anyone who has posted and how did you know i used noob as an insult in that way you don't.

Anyway thanks for your comments doby.

Jeez i'm fed up thanks for ruining my thread im closing it and you cant use 'and' after a full stop as 'and' is a connective.

brodeo
08-12-2005, 09:54 PM
Actually you can to emphasize something in lists. Please don't try and offend me through my grammar.

Infrontation
08-12-2005, 10:11 PM
Not trying to offend you dude, but this is how it should be done, (First car) -
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=8144

You should study his and see his shading techniques and how he makes it realistic. But don't rip :)

iAdam
09-12-2005, 07:22 AM
Different people have different styles.

Dudeitsme
09-12-2005, 07:27 AM
and your style is not habboish at lal put it under non habbo related,
just because its isometric doesnt mean its made for habbo, habbo isnt the only place where there are isometric stuff

Moose
09-12-2005, 07:31 AM
This is pixel art, not habbo alterations.

I like the style though people think its just rubbish.

iAdam
09-12-2005, 05:04 PM
Thanks moose.

brodeo
09-12-2005, 06:01 PM
Different people have different styles.

What you mean his is good and yours isn't? Sorry it had to be said, you can't go around life being ignorant of what people think of you - in this case, few people like it. And those who do need a head check.

Thats the bluntest way i could put it - you can't seem to get it into your head.

VistaUltimate
09-12-2005, 06:11 PM
Dude soz, but those cars rnt every good:eusa_snoo , alot of pixel errors and there to square, u need shading soz, but nice try 4/10

Yeah
Needs shading as well, And not to Habbo scale, Post in other alterations, 3/10

iAdam
09-12-2005, 08:09 PM
Yeah
Needs shading as well, And not to Habbo scale, Post in other alterations, 3/10
You cant tell me where to post and you cant use a comma before and as and is a connective. I haven't seen an alt from you.

Dollars:

I despise you so much u aim to put everyone down you could of done for what I asked then left the thread instead of annoying me. I have never had to say this but I hope you get friends when your twenty because it is going to be hard for you.

Jasmin
09-12-2005, 08:44 PM
Dude, maybe you should take critizium a little better, Maybe post it in Non-Habbo because it's not very habbo ish, i think the flames are a good try, maybe make the windows like shiney, and try to make the car a little less boxy, heh

Lozzoling
09-12-2005, 08:45 PM
nice one dollars "style,like his is good and yours isn't" - quality

brodeo
09-12-2005, 09:07 PM
You cant tell me where to post and you cant use a comma before and as and is a connective. I haven't seen an alt from you.

Dollars:

I despise you so much u aim to put everyone down you could of done for what I asked then left the thread instead of annoying me. I have never had to say this but I hope you get friends when your twenty because it is going to be hard for you.

I don't aim to put everyone down - i aimed to help you, you wouldn't accept it, so then i put you down because your ego needed a good deflating. And for your information i do have freinds <3 Nice ones. And i accept critiscm from them... unlike you, i think it would be harder for you TBH seeing as you can't take nobody who doesn't agree with your opinion. Be open minded and you might get somewhere in life.

EDIT: I am rofl in real life.

1. Yes we can because it's in the wrong section.
2. The name of the forum is furni alterations not spelling and grammar (besides can you only insult people by telling them they use grammar wrong? LMAO)
3. Just because you havn't seen an alt from him doesn't make him 'un-worthy- to post here. People post to get COMMENTS and CRITISCM from others, not to gloat that they have made an alt.

Grow Up.

iAdam
09-12-2005, 09:18 PM
I don't aim to put everyone down - i aimed to help you, you wouldn't accept it, so then i put you down because your ego needed a good deflating. And for your information i do have freinds <3 Nice ones. And i accept critiscm from them... unlike you, i think it would be harder for you TBH seeing as you can't take nobody who doesn't agree with your opinion. Be open minded and you might get somewhere in life.

EDIT: I am rofl in real life.

1. Yes we can because it's in the wrong section.
2. The name of the forum is furni alterations not spelling and grammar (besides can you only insult people by telling them they use grammar wrong? LMAO)
3. Just because you havn't seen an alt from him doesn't make him 'un-worthy- to post here. People post to get COMMENTS and CRITISCM from others, not to gloat that they have made an alt.

Grow Up.

If you ruled the world everyone would be the same is what your saying and im sticking to what I said about you and btw i have a right to be childish im onlly in year 7 noob. Hook line and stinker.

brodeo
09-12-2005, 09:25 PM
If you ruled the world everyone would be the same is what your saying and im sticking to what I said about you and btw i have a right to be childish im onlly in year 7 noob. Hook line and stinker.

Do you even know what that means? Lmao. Please keep your childish behaviour to a minimum then - this is meant to be a mature forum, which is the opposite of you. As for the italic text, when did i say that? Lmao. And i love your best insult - noob, absolutely amazes me (and makes me laugh in histerics.)

iAdam
10-12-2005, 08:56 AM
Who says it is spost to be a mature forum?

brodeo
10-12-2005, 09:40 AM
Who says it is spost to be a mature forum?

Now that is what i call an 11 year olds comment:rolleyes:

Lozzoling
10-12-2005, 02:15 PM
he doesn't aim to put you down, your just not very good at pixel art yet

iAdam
10-12-2005, 08:15 PM
yet? ive been doing pixel art for months and im good at it.

joboman
11-12-2005, 01:29 AM

LMAO another ego case. Dollars OWNZ0rrzzz J0o !oner!!@@@222 at alterations. I tihnk dollars should make a car just to own him.

brodeo
11-12-2005, 12:41 PM

What a big head :D And according to this alt, you still have a lot of learning.

LMAO another ego case. Dollars OWNZ0rrzzz J0o !oner!!@@@222 at alterations. I tihnk dollars should make a car just to own him.

I would. But i know for a fact it wouldn't be a good one, maybe better than this, but at least i am open about it and won't be big headed and say i'm excellent :p

Jasmin
11-12-2005, 01:12 PM
I wouldnt say that just yet :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!