PDA

View Full Version : I Got Nicked....

GJay
07-12-2005, 10:21 AM
Hey all..

Yes you heard it, I got nicked on my way to college....ok I didn't get arrested but I did get into a police car ;).

I was walking to college today right and I had just left the house when a police car pulls up beside me...I was like 'AH!' but it as our local PCSO phew.. he's a nice chap and he pulled up wanting to see how I was an where I was off to. I said I was going to college so he asked me if I'd like a lift. Of course, I didn't wish to WALK into college today so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity :D. It was absolutely hilarious, I was being driven into college in a police car!!!! Me n Jeff were nattering away talking about what our families are up to etc (he's a kinda family friend u see) and it was nice to catch up with him as he's such a nice guy. So yeah, we got to college and thankfully only a few people were outside the college. So when I got out of the car, he went 'And don't do it again ok!' lol. I was really laughing xD.

So anyone else had an interesting morning like that?! lol.

BLuweesH
07-12-2005, 10:28 AM
For a sec...when I saw your title. I thought you were kidnapped or mugged by thieves, lol. Anyway cool morning. :D

GJay
07-12-2005, 10:30 AM
lol hence the I got nicked - so freak ya all out lol.

yeah it was so funny and all my mates were peeing themselves...but when i tell the bf he didn't seem bothered...meh xD

You
07-12-2005, 10:30 AM
For a sec...when I saw your title. I thought you were kidnapped or mugged by thieves, lol. Anyway cool morning. :D

BLuweesH
07-12-2005, 10:34 AM
lol hence the I got nicked - so freak ya all out lol.

yeah it was so funny and all my mates were peeing themselves...but when i tell the bf he didn't seem bothered...meh xD
Well. You sure got me lol. :)

GJay
07-12-2005, 10:36 AM
lol. nice one ;)

it's just that when we pulled up outside of college i was really worried the whole load of students would be there so i was bluddy glad when only like 4 were out there having a cigarette lol.

BLuweesH
07-12-2005, 10:37 AM
lol. nice one ;)

it's just that when we pulled up outside of college i was really worried the whole load of students would be there so i was bluddy glad when only like 4 were out there having a cigarette lol.
Of course. I agree. :)

GJay
07-12-2005, 10:38 AM
lets hope it doesn't become regular...otherwise ppl will think i'm an undercover cop!! lol.

Luayminator
07-12-2005, 10:43 AM
Lol =D, Well nothing interesting happened to me.

RareIce
07-12-2005, 10:46 AM
Well i was getting ready for school looked in my mums bedroom no one there looked downstairs no one there so i just slivered back to bed :D

OMG WHERES MY MUM!!

JT-Fan
07-12-2005, 11:47 AM
Tut tut! Police arresting you :P

GJay
07-12-2005, 12:36 PM
no he didn't arrested me he just gave me a lift xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!