PDA

View Full Version : Who Is That Girl?

Ferret!
17-11-2004, 02:03 PM
I was happily reading through the weekly Habbohood Happenings newsie, when I came across an interesting looking article. I impetuously clicked the "Read More" link, hurting my hand. Ouch!

Getting more and more interested as I read through it, I thought I'd do as it says. This "Who Is That Girl?" article, was like a quest! Wow, another quest!
I checked in as quick as possible. I was so excited! A clue was given on the article, and I immediately knew the answer to this clue (but I can't tell you, or I'll give it away ;)).

I entered the room whcih the clue had led to, and starting reading stickies. The sticky read:

"Throughout this room are 10 pink stickies. 5 of them have clues which will help you discover who the girl (the hologirl) is. Unfortunately, there are 5 stickies, which have no cliues on."

I searched for the stickies, and eventually found them. Hmm... Not enough evidence to yet know who the holgirl is. What's this? A teleporter! I tried pushing past people blocking the door, and eventually got inside it. A maze. It took a while to complete, due to someone blocking. *Sighs* I eventually got through, and entered more rooms. Some rooms had photos giving close ups of the Habbo. Some had furni spelling out letters.

I must say, this "Who Is That Girl?" quest is brilliant. It's certainly better than the one Chelseaboy created before, as all of that quest was full of mazes, which got pretty annoying because of the Habbos blocking.

So read the newsie article quickly, before you miss out. Oh, and the prize... The next rare!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!