PDA

View Full Version : why do mods and staff not acept fr

GoldenMerc
07-12-2005, 09:14 PM
why do staff not acept f/r i dont understand i dont do it but if you talk to them for ages and then send them a f/r they decline it

Undesirable
07-12-2005, 09:16 PM
I don't accept many either, plus if you were bombarded with f/r you'd reject them all too - it's just because they are "popular"

GommeInc
07-12-2005, 09:18 PM
They don't need to plus you don't want them to play favourites.

I think there was a reason as to why, but then again, they might be alot like normal Habbos. Just don't want to accept friend requests off someone they don't know. If they talk to you for ages, that doesn't mean you and that staff member are friends, you are chatting, not becoming friends.

Nayth
07-12-2005, 09:57 PM
They probably dont want to be asked for furni every ten seconds.

Rebuild
07-12-2005, 10:02 PM
They probably dont want to be asked for furni every ten seconds.

And their lists would have thousands on. You'd get a message practically every 10 seconds.

Anflex
08-12-2005, 12:48 AM
They don't need to plus you don't want them to play favourites.

I think there was a reason as to why, but then again, they might be alot like normal Habbos. Just don't want to accept friend requests off someone they don't know. If they talk to you for ages, that doesn't mean you and that staff member are friends, you are chatting, not becoming friends.

I agree.

Baving
08-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Most moderators only have other moderators, habbo staff, and close friends on.

-Soph-
08-12-2005, 06:44 PM
Yep, if they accepted anyones friend request, their list would be huge ;o

[Jay]
08-12-2005, 08:50 PM
They get to many f/r and most fo them just want free furni or for them to come to thier rooms

zak-x
08-12-2005, 08:52 PM
Loads of people have asked this question, a simple answer to this is because they are bust if you send them a random fr they will think you will bombard them with msg's and yes staff/hobbas are very busy also hobbas/staff are not hc remember but have the access to hc cloths so that means they can not keep 200 friends on there list.

.Mike-
09-12-2005, 09:58 PM
I bet you, some popular mods/habbo staffs get like 30-40 friend requests per day or even more.

mat64
09-12-2005, 10:35 PM
Probley one of the reasons the reject all button came along in v8

GoldenMerc
09-12-2005, 10:37 PM
im so famous i get 1 at least a day

YellowParasol
10-12-2005, 12:57 AM
I thought it was because they like to be big headed and Stuck up ?

I can't Accept many F/r's because my HC runs out soon and the more people i add, the more i will have to Delete.

mynameishelen!
10-12-2005, 12:59 AM
I bet you, some popular mods/habbo staffs get like 30-40 friend requests per day or even more.

A lot more than that, I get more than 40 a day being on the pop list. They must get hundreeeds

Rizla
10-12-2005, 01:10 AM
Loads of people have asked this question, a simple answer to this is because they are bust if you send them a random fr they will think you will bombard them with msg's and yes staff/hobbas are very busy also hobbas/staff are not hc remember but have the access to hc cloths so that means they can not keep 200 friends on there list.

They have all the HC rights, so they will be able to have 200 people. You can add HC rights without actually having HC.

GoldenMerc
10-12-2005, 01:20 AM
no they dont

Rizla
10-12-2005, 01:24 AM
no they dont

This is an old list of commands, and this is only hobbas, not Mods, but if you read through it you'll find the HC rights in there.

housekeeping_alert_fuse_login_housekeeping_ban_fus e_use_club_outfits_fuse_moderator_access_fuse_mute _housekeeping_hobba_housekeeping_superban_fuse_rem ove_photos_housekeeping_hobba_hobbatools_fuse_use_ special_room_layouts_fuse_chat_log_fuse_room_alert _housekeeping_megaban_fuse_any_room_controller_fus e_buy_credits_fuse_priority_access_housekeeping_di scussion_fuse_ignore_room_owner_fuse_enter_full_ro oms_housekeeping_extra_fuse_trade_fuse_search_user s_fuse_pick_up_any_furni_fuse_ban_fuse_superban_ho usekeeping_hobba_newbietools_fuse_room_mute_housek eeping_kick_fuse_alert_default_fuse_use_club_badge _fuse_receive_calls_for_help_fuse_room_kick_fuse_a dministrator_access_fuse_furni_chooser_fuse_remove _stickies_housekeeping_hobba_supertools_fuse_enter _locked_rooms_housekeeping_hobba_moderatortools_fu se_habbo_chooser_fuse_kick_

Edit: Here's admin:

housekeeping_campaign_user_data_
fuse_george_login_ housekeeping_localization_game_content_housekeepin g_alert_housekeeping_campaign_management_housekeep ing_localization_misc_housekeeping_ban_housekeepin g_localization_content_fuse_mute_housekeeping_hobb a_fuse_remove_photos_housekeeping_statistics_fuse_ any_room_controller_housekeeping_localization_hous ekeeping_localization_content_editor_manager_house keeping_admin_rights_housekeeping_localization_con tent_editor_admin_fuse_priority_access_housekeepin g_admin_logs_fuse_enter_full_rooms_housekeeping_ad min_system_fuse_bus_moderator_access_housekeeping_ status_fuse_superban_fuse_room_mute_fuse_catalog_e ditor_housekeeping_hobba_bustools_fuse_alert_defau lt_fuse_use_club_badge_fuse_receive_calls_for_help _housekeeping_localization_content_editor_user_fus e_room_kick_housekeeping_admin_club_housekeeping_c ampaign_mgm_housekeeping_localization_filters_fuse _remove_stickies_fuse_enter_locked_rooms_housekeep ing_hobba_moderatortools_fuse_kick_housekeeping_ad min_payments_housekeeping_campaign_ads_housekeepin g_george_fuse_login_housekeeping_admin_catalog_fus e_use_club_outfits_fuse_moderator_access_housekeep ing_superban_housekeeping_hobba_hobbatools_fuse_us e_special_room_layouts_fuse_chat_log_fuse_room_ale rt_housekeeping_megaban_housekeeping_hobba_adminto ols_fuse_buy_credits_housekeeping_discussion_fuse_ ignore_room_owner_housekeeping_admin_user_data_fus e_trade_fuse_search_users_housekeeping_campaign_fu se_pick_up_any_furni_fuse_ban_housekeeping_hobba_n ewbietools_housekeeping_kick_housekeeping_discussi on_admin_fuse_administrator_access_housekeeping_ad min_credits_housekeeping_admin_fuse_furni_chooser_ housekeeping_hobba_supertools_fuse_habbo_chooser_h ousekeeping_intra_

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!