PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo Keeps saying oops dissconected all the time

sdude
17-11-2004, 09:17 PM
Each time i try to log on habbo it keeps saying oops dissconected :s :s

Edited by Forum Moderator[Ohh]

Hey there, Um.. you've posted this in the wrong section. This topic is for bugs on habbox not on habbo. Thanks.

MOVED FROM 'REPORT BUGS IN HABBOX'
kthnx

Corey777
17-11-2004, 10:40 PM
I get something similar to that to, had it 9 times in a row til i logged on ! :o It just meens we lose connection to habbo and we have to restart :@

Concentric
17-11-2004, 11:03 PM
Guys this isnt a HABBOX related problem :8

Corey777
18-11-2004, 02:49 AM
And your not HABBOX Forum Mod. Leave the mods to say whether it is to be posted here or not. Report the post if you dont think that this post should be in this section of the forum

HyperGhost
18-11-2004, 06:52 AM
And your not HABBOX Forum Mod. Leave the mods to say whether it is to be posted here or not. Report the post if you dont think that this post should be in this section of the forum

you stupid? he is a mod

nets
18-11-2004, 07:56 AM
It looks to me as if he is, and thats pretty rude to say that to any one :o

evect
18-11-2004, 06:26 PM
Guys guys, settle down. Yes it's in the wrong section and I will move it now... Please don't be rude.

G-flow
18-11-2004, 06:32 PM
Lol i've been disconnected quite a few times and the hotel cannot load either. gets annoying after a while so i eventually give up :S

GommeInc
18-11-2004, 07:54 PM
Hmmmmm, are you using FireFox 1.0, it hates Habbo at the moment, use Netscape, far more useful with Habbo but Firefox is quicker at doing stuff like forum

Concentric
18-11-2004, 09:11 PM
Guy's its just as much against the forum rules to tell others they have broken them as it is to break them in the first place. I realise that i was incorrect but you have simply escalated this into a far larger problem than it needs to be.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!