PDA

View Full Version : Little Obsessed ;/

Torox
08-12-2005, 12:31 AM
This forum, Use to be "Okay" To visit, ( Way back ). But now its just bull. Any little thing that happens people freak over.
Example ; " CALLIE MADE A NEW ROOM " " OMGMGMG IS THIS SCRIPTEd"
Like who cares? Im not saying this to all of you.

Another thing, Anytime " Kr.ews.net " Makes a big update, You all freak about it. And make a million threads, Or if K.rews go's down or somthing. But then you deni caring about The site, And moan about Andrew? Pretty lame.

Anyways. Im gonna start being active here.
Just stop having or.gasims over everything
Thanks

Anflex
08-12-2005, 12:35 AM
lolol. Remember kids visit the forum and "kids" tend to exagerate don't they. ;)

SHEEPY
as long as you stop with your appalling spelling.

GommeInc
Well in a way you are being slightly hypocritical. You are moaning about people freaking out over trivial things yet you are posting in a wrong forum moaning about the forum in general.

But I do see your point, people do freak out over small things like "Callie has new rooms" etc, but I suppose that's life, Habbo is reaching a younger generation that probably shouldn't be on Habbo or this forum, so you should expect that sort of thing.

I believe people haven't posted anything about kréws in ages, but when they did there weren't that many, so I think you over exagerated.

Seacat
08-12-2005, 12:37 AM
Yes I agree, lots of people keep making threads that are totally irrelevant to the Forum *Looks at this thread* http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=80767

Using the post report button is much more effective.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!