PDA

View Full Version : Cronicles of Narnia...The lion the Witch and the Wardrobe

King-Jark
08-12-2005, 02:08 AM
Who has read this book?

im about half way through and cant seem to put it down... its kinda a kid book and great for high school bookreports becuase its an easy reader :)

Hope you guys like it.
-King-Jark

( There are 7 books in the series, and the "first" book is a preuquel"

samsaBEAR
10-12-2005, 09:21 PM
I've read it, but I didn't like it that much. I've read some of the others

Rizla
10-12-2005, 11:20 PM
I've read it, and a few of the others. I read The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe first, the most famous, definately now, and then read a few others. Didn't really like The Magicians Nephew, but there were others I did, but I was young when I read them, can't remember much about them (Except The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and The Magicians Nephew, I have both of them).

Tommy
10-12-2005, 11:24 PM
ive got half the books from my kellogs packets ;D

-=andy-g=-2
10-12-2005, 11:25 PM
I havent read it as of yet, but ive done the next best thing. Seen the film! lol

I saw the film on Thursday and i think it rocks. The effects and computerised images are amazing. Its deffinately a film to go see, if you have read the book or not.

Tommy
10-12-2005, 11:29 PM
I havent read it as of yet, but ive done the next best thing. Seen the film! lol

I saw the film on Thursday and i think it rocks. The effects and computerised images are amazing. Its deffinately a film to go see, if you have read the book or not.
Did you know the lion in that film isnt real?? Its all computer generated!

Rizla
11-12-2005, 12:00 AM
The part where they ride on him, I think that's after the stone table part, is a robot ;)

I got the first two book out of Kellogs packs too :p

-xRainbowx-
22-12-2005, 04:24 PM
Ive read the book and am going to see the film tonight

beth
24-12-2005, 12:29 AM
Ive read some of it.. the books are way much better than the film.

ChloeDust
24-12-2005, 12:44 AM
I haven't read the book but i really want to see the film, looks awesome :] lol i remember i did a play on narnia when i was like 7.. -coughs- xD lol

camera
25-12-2005, 07:01 PM
Havent read the book but the film is great i love it :P
The guy who played peter is cute :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!